It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential UFO contacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Everyone who wants UFO disclosure should call these campaign headquarters phone numbers and ask what the candidates stance on UFO disclosure is and if elected President would they declassify UFO documents for the public. I would also ask what their plans for NASA are and if they plan on cutting NASA funds if elected President. This is one way to become more proactive.

Barack Obama: 1-866-675-2008

Hillary Clinton: 1-703-962-8600

John Edwards: 1-919-636-3131

Mitt Romney: 1-857-288-6400

John McCain: 1-703-418-2008

Rudy Giuliani: 1-212-835-9449

Mike Huckabee: 1-501-324-2008

Please call and demand to know their views on UFO Disclosure! Stand up for what you believe is right!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A good plan you got there, but for it to have any real affect, there must be a large demand on the subject. I dont really think that UFO's and aliens are a matter which is taken seriously among the population tbh almost everyone laughs and jokes when ufos is ever brought up, apart from a small percentage of us who have taken the time to reasearch the phenomenon

Even tho i dont live in the US I think that it is the US government who is in charge of the whole UFO subject and has told other world leaders to keep it under wraps until whenever...

If the popularity of the subject becomes greater then some of them might mention or murmer somthing....but this could also have a large impact on there chances of being elected because obveously the media will take the piss and so on...

join