It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Fryazino (UFO over Fryazino" Stihiya, NTV channel)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The sound sounds just like at night when outside near the Hydro pole's and it's quiet out, but you can hear the electricity buzzing/humming from the hydro/electrical lines. This "thing" makes almost the same sound but it seem like it's more dominate/power full and amplifies just seconds before its move, almost the the point of predicting when it's going to move.
Again... if this is CG Congrats to the film maker for the added touch with the sound, I myself would not have thought to use the sound from hydro lines.

I would like to "see" proof this is fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Another good find. Flagging-Star

Do you have a job? Or do you have funding for surfing YouTube?

This immediately reminded me of this video in Mexico for distance and viewing conditions. This was proved faked, but I have seen equal proof it was real also and after the debunk. I tend to think it was likely a real event. I also saw interviews of people who saw it from their apartments near by.

Back to your post, Without the translation you can still tell this guy saw what he saw. At face, I don't think this looks faked, and the news and interview with the diagram comes across as authentic.

The back and forth is curious camera movement. We do not know where he was standing or if a condition exists we don't know that accounts for that. He may have a nervous condition or was standing on an unstable base. It does not immediately lend itself to a problem of authenticity though. The camera does follow the UFO movement to the right correctly. A composite can account for this if the camera work is originally choreographed for later CGI. I don't see any overt indicators of this however either.

Another one for the record, Thanks again!

ZG

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horusnow
This is old stuff. Seen this vid online years ago and was debunked little later. Sorry, I'm too lazy to search for the original vid.

We can discount your claim then it was debunked until we find the information, right?

When you have more time we would appreciate a bit more reference on your statement. We need this information. This is discussion, not chat.

ZG

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
It looks like this video suffers from the ol' poor 'Key Framing' syndrome. Where the viewing frame is endlessly oscillating in unnatural directions almost at a rythm. Similar to a poorly done CGI effect like what was done on the Dominican Republic video.

Look at the full video below your statement.

I do CGI and Video Editing. Can you explain the "Key Framing' syndrome" problem more clearly? I'll be glad to translate if it is too technical.

Also, be aware of UFO's that are filmed going BEHIND things. It used to be a clever way of making things look real, by it "enteracting" with the real enviroment. This video can be done in less than an hour.

Um, with buildings in frame, anything in the sky can go behind them. The bird was faking it too? I never heard this rule. It has always been a way to more easily test for compositing problems with film and video. CGI is compensating for this, so why would they use an old film and video technique for CGI?

and thirdly, any sighting such as this would make a guy run in whatever direction was required to get a better view of this thing as it dissapeard behind the building.

Actually your psyc theory is your take, right? Everyone is different. The sightings I saw in 92 had me and my wife standing very still as I was completely shocked. My wife did not move either. For 20 min! I had two cameras with me that I tried but did not have any light, but I did not want to get closer as I felt like a rabbit in the presence of a hungry wolf who would notice us in a blink. We saw a mile wide triangle in the open desert. We shook all night.

Ontological shock is different for everybody. I'm just glad he held his cam up at all.

Forthly and finally, videos that end with the UFO still around usually are fake. No reason for the filming to stop unless the UFO dissapeared in the distance.

The word is EDITED or DONE.

I videoed a UFO in my back lot. When I lost it, I turned off the camera. Then turned it back on to narrate the event, because I am a MUFON person and we do science and illogical thinking. This chap was just a regular guy I bet. He did good.

ZG

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah.. the guy filming is not even excited.... would you be running towards the objest or something??? in a hyper state? even when the things disappears behing the building, they just stay there like saying .."hey thats good believable footage" maybe even trying to do the whole object passing behing other objects so that it turns out to be more real... and by making it go behing the building they close the video in a good way.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
WOW!

Their description of the ufo is exactly the same descp. of the first ufo encounter. the ufo that dumped slag hot metal sutff on the guy's boat. Killed the dog and broke the kids arm. I was just watching that on History Chn. this morning.

exact descp.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Jumped through the pages, did not notice anyone posting links to high quality (kinda) video.
Here it is:
Rapidshare (46Mb): rapidshare.com...

Translation (Russian>English):
Voice 1: Can you see it?
Voice 2: Yes.
Voice 2: That's amazing. (He does not say it literally)
Voice 2: It's rotating, it's amazing.
Voice 2: What it's doing there?
Voice 2: It goes left, again.
Voice 2: It went behind the building.

I hope it would help on the way to truth.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by kvait]

Screens:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
3DS MAX 9 + Combustion and Affter Effects!

Very CG ! and easy to do!

I would include a "noise " modifer in the animation to make it look
more real, The guy didn´t even changed the easy in and out default animation curves of the MAX.. the movement was really bad!!!

Hey dude get some CG Academy DVD´s to improve you animation techniques !!!!

Not worth any more discussions!!!! Fake Fake FAke..

I Think I´m going to produce some odf these to post on Youtube and have some fun on people talking about reptilians and US Elections!!!

LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgiller
3DS MAX 9 + Combustion and Affter Effects!

Very CG ! and easy to do!

I would include a "noise " modifer in the animation to make it look
more real, The guy didn´t even changed the easy in and out default animation curves of the MAX.. the movement was really bad!!!

Hey dude get some CG Academy DVD´s to improve you animation techniques !!!!

Not worth any more discussions!!!! Fake Fake FAke..

I Think I´m going to produce some odf these to post on Youtube and have some fun on people talking about reptilians and US Elections!!!

LOL

YES! could you please produce some of these yourself if it's so easy and it involves sloppy techniques anyways. No offense, but anyone that took a 3D's MAX course in college could drop knowledge like you just did, but I want to see them back it up instead of just say how easy and crappy it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pylesipe

Agreed . Put up or shut up . If it "isn't worth your time" Then leave it to people that want to prove something not just spout crap that they cant back up .,
We all love evidence . Well i know i do .
Kthnx?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I could do it better than that, and many people did it. Like the Haitian UFO.
Plus the best evidence that I don´t believe most of UFO´s vid´s lately, it´s just because they don´t look anymore like the mostly blurred videos and photos of the 70´s and 80´s this is explained because 3D studio MAx was not around that time, now in the late years sudenly the blurred ufo´s are full of details and perfect movements. Maybe they evolved according to our CG technology ? isn´t that funny ?... and believe me I´m not a debunker I saw a UFO already. In any case due to many faked CG UFO´s and pictures of aliens around I decided that I´m not believing any of the new stuff " a priori" . I´ll consider them CG weather balloons full of swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus. Even if they land at White House I´ll still be careful to believe... especially White House. Anyway maybe the ET´s will not find any traces of intelligent life there...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgiller
In any case due to many faked CG UFO´s and pictures of aliens around I decided that I´m not believing any of the new stuff " a priori" . I´ll consider them CG weather balloons full of swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus.

So hows your video commin along? The weeks almost up.

I really would like to see you make the same video plz. If you want me to believe this is fake.

Maybe the clearity of some new videos are due to more frequent sightings? Maybe other alien races that dont care if we see and video them?

What do you know about how they move/fly? I dout you are any expert, and your suposed to provide proof of your claim's here, and you did say you could produce... so please do.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Its fake.

Why?

The tracking of the CG object into the frame is off, meaning it "slides" about in relation to the background. A sure fire giveaway of bad tracking in premiere or whatever software they used to comp it in.

thumbs down on this one..

if it was fake, they russians even explained it well in the video, because I understand russian pretty well, it would tilt towards the side it is moving, therefore it is something not from here, because humans still haven't figured out how to move like that and not tilt, if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I might consider doing a fake UFO.

Anyway the movement of this one here looks like the ones Billy Meier did in the 70´s , wich was all proven hoaxes long time ago.

You see if you look carefully in youtube you´ll find many CG generated UFos wich have been done in recent years/months.

I agree with one thing: With so many cameras ready available on billions of cell phones around today why we don´t get real good footage of UFO´s or pictures ? This would solve the biggest mystery of UFOS wich was in the 70´s:

What was the Biggest UFO mystery ? ( this was a quote of someone in the 70´s )

"UFO`s should be those high tech full of details and lights devices we see on Star Wars or Close Encounters movies, but every time someone tries to film them or take a snapshot they suddenly become out-of-focus and blurred images."

Now in the new century :

UFO´s are those CG generated animations that make some people sell a good story and many other starry-eyed-true-believers take them for real at face value.

Now lets see wich of the following do you think is real footage ?

1- www.youtube.com...

2- www.youtube.com...

3- www.youtube.com...

4- www.youtube.com...

5- www.youtube.com...

6-www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think its fake using some video editing software. Thats what I am leaning toward right now, because the object in question seems like it so dull looking and it shouldnt look like that from that distance, its like its transparent or something.

I think its a fake.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I for myself have this view , these CG made UFO´s are not UFOS, because :

1- They are so identified and CG generated animations , that they lost the status of "Unidentified ". not UFOS anymore....!

2- UFOS or ART ?, Art yes, UFO`s ? No thanks!

I for myself am waiting for the real stuff to show up in these videos....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I actually watched this one about 2 weeks ago. when they say stuff like "the area has been investigated" it ticks me off. the most they probably to to investigate is call an airport up and say "hey u have any aircraft flying over at this time?"

it could be a craft, but maybe not from that airport

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join