It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Technology from Tesla!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Stolen Technology from Tesla!

popularscience.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's so funny how in the days of the great Nikola Tesla to our present people just don't know what this man did for science. Now they cotinue on in life making claims that our present-day tecnology is what made it possible. Just like the new buzz around "WiTricity" and how it's been around for two century. Thats what they are sayin on popularscience.com right now, & it's just not true. And i thought they would have to give him some credit this time around, but no. instead popularscience just passed him right over sayin it's been around for along time but untill recently MIT was able to make it work right "LOL" what a bunch of bulls***! thats my opion, how about you people? All yea, i'm going to e-mail the not so bright and self-delusional pricks at "popsci" so they can know aleast somebody in the world understands things better than them. & not to make up stories s0 damn much, cause Tesla really should get credit for all his hard work. Whats next, MIT developed the first telephone, LOL.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ChemicalWedding]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You said what again??

Nice explanation really.. It got down to the nitty gritty of things...

Wanna try again? I didn't learn anything from this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Tesla is overlooked allot . You scream someone is crazy enough . And people are bound to listen . Especially after sooo many years.
It's a shame he don't get 1/2 the credit he's due.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
People ignored him probably due to him saying he got help from off planet, whatever that means. If someone is too far in front of mainstream thinking like tesla was he will just be ignored, and the powerhouse competing with him had a pr campaign against him.

From what i heard, he was not after those glory thinks, and there are people like that in this world. Not everyone wants all that glamour.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Where's the link? It says visit the link for the full news article.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
www.popularscience.com then scrool down to popular in popsci, it's on the right side of the web page. then click on "electric in the air".

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh great. What new cancer is this gonna cause. Since just about everything in this world seems to cause cancer.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I understand your concerns, i never use wireless internet, because it effects me, so i suppose it depends on what frequencies they use, and knowing the powers that be, your probably right, they do seem to do damage, all of the frequencies they always seem to choose.

I always said, now they got rid of cigarettes, now they need something else to kill us with.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

we have to be just a little more patient---very soon everyone will receive the credit or justice that they are due even if they didn't get what they deserved years ago----i can't wait for the whole truth to come out---and to see everyone get their due rewards/honour or infamy for their thefts of what belongs to the rightful owners.

new topics

top topics

join