It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Belgian PM Praises One World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Former Belgian Prime Minister during a debate on Flemish television (27 Jan 2008):

Well, I agree and the ideal solution would be to form an international police state, an international army, that possesses the most advanced weapons, nuclear weapons included, that is capable of intervening military against countries that don't want to abide by the rules.
But then, right now it is wishful thinking. Maybe during the course of the 21st century. We'll see. I hope so.

Source:
technologybb... com/showthread.php?t=351

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, this is getting scarier by the day!
They are not even trying to use disgusting political correct words but saying it in very open and aggressive manner.
Mind you, I prefer this way, at least we know his position on our "liberties" and JWO (Jew World Order)!

By Zionist I mean few leading wealthy families who are set on destroying not only few countries but even good Jews intellectuals and others who do not support their Nazi tactics.
Excellent site that explains difference between patriotic and honest Jew
oppose to Zionist Nazi is:

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Please pay them a visit. That site is run and written by Jews intellectuals who are against JWO or NWO and even state of Israel itself.
They are trying to explain and distance themselves from money grabbing idiots in a white house, federal bank...

Plans of new Nazis are gaining speed so we have to act quickly and to adopt US original constitution if we are to see better tomorrow.
Namely, right to bear arms. Those Zionists understand only one thing, force.
They've been abusing and using and pitting countries against one another for so long and in process made a trillions of dollars while exterminating entire countries and groups of People.

Hitler is an amateur by comparison . They've lowered standards of education in the west to such a low standards that I am using that word standard in a widest possible and diluted way.
By dumbing down even further already ignorant and uneducated masses they managed to rally their support for every single war in the past up to now.
Wake up Americans and Brits. You are being exterminated in your own countries by your illegally appointed governments!
By backing those domestic Jew-Nazi on steroids you are not destroying only countries that are getting directly bombed but you are digging your own grave with your bare hands and loosing your soul by the minute!

Sovereign country of Yugoslavia was bombed on wrong pretense bypassing and breaking every international law as well as domestic. They were engaged in true anti terrorist war on their own soil and we put our weapons into terrorist hands instead?! How shameful and arrogant!

Iraq was bombed and is still under sanctions for doing nothing!
Millions all around the world are suffering for the profit of Rockefeller, Morgan and Rothschild's families.
Few others below them in a pyramidal structure are making fortune as well but these are 3 main culprits and decision makers in your countries and not your "elected" presidents.
israel is exterminating Palestinians from their own land and nobody's bombed israel back to stone age.
That answers everything. Close Fox and all other Zionist run TV and radio stations. Destroy federal bank (which is federal as much as McDonald's), put people like Ron Paul and similar patriots in the white house and you will gain respect of the rest of the world once again.
Take away their riches and you will behead the hydra once for all and the world will not get into recession ever again. Poverty, hunger and decease can be history in a blink of an eye.
Wars don't have to happen if nobody wants to make a vast sum of collored paper. Your house won't be repossessed...

Your greatest president was assassinated publicly just like his Brother year latter and nobody was found!!!
How can that be!?! Where is that all powerful FBI, NSA and CIA with unlimited budgets to find few shooters?

Zionist have killed your only good president in the past 90 years who meant well for Americans and the rest of the world but was cut down because he tried to raise the questions of secret societies, Federal Bank, unlimited funding and backing of Israel etc.

More later on. I get to upset when thinking about these kind of events around me.

Best regards!

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Apolon]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Like what i said earlier in another thread, why did they not let the germans win in the first place, because thats where they will end up anyway. They know really the only way to run the world at the mo, is with facism, not dream like democracy.

Personally i think he is right, but they were 60 too late to let the germans do it, now they will have to do it there own way of the german way if you understand what i mean.

new topics

join