It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The experiences I've had

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've been coming to ATS for long time. Each time hoping that I could share the experiences that have happened to me in the past, yet every time I come to do it I chicken out and hide.

So here goes. I was around seven years old (I'm now 24) when my grandfather, my mother and I were driving back from an old country town in NSW, Australia. The town was called Narromine and we were heading to Abercrombie River where our camping grounds were.

If you wish to know the directions just take a look at google maps and go to directions, however we didn't pass through Dubbo.

We had passed a couple of trucks and ended up a fair distance in front of us so it was a nice quiet night with nothing but road to see, no other traffic nothing.

Then within about 15 seconds a light came up right behind us, it was like car head lights on high but 10 times brighter and far more clearer than car lights, the center of the light was much much higher than the roof of the car.

There was no noise except for our car, it stayed behind us for a good 20 seconds then the shocking thing happened.. It went off the road to my right and down the hill fast and smooth. There was no road just a sharp drop with grass and tree's. It just zoomed off into the distance in a matter of seconds.

Originally when we saw it behind us we thought it was a truck but I remember my grandfather saying to my mother "it couldn't have been the trucks, we passed them miles back".

I can remember that night clear as a bell, remembering the light and movement it had. We've often talked about that night and we still have no explanation for it.

I've included an image I did with Photoshop just to provide an example (looks like MS Paint but I did it with Photoshop haha). This was as good as I could get it due to my lack of knowledge with photoshop.

img81.imageshack.us...

So I ask of you all, What did we see?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thank's for your story mate.

You saw a U.F.O.

Case solved.

Now if you wanted to add a little depth to the thread you could tell me if you think you are an abductee.

Or is there anything odd going on in your life that you think might relate to the U.F.O sighting that has clearly stayed fresh in your mind.

Take care

Regards
Lee

[edit on 28-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I did mention experience"s" but I guess I was just too afraid to say it while posting the first message.

I'm not sure if I'm an abductee or not. However since I did state that I did have experiences I'll state them here.

The second experience I had was when I was 16, I was riding my old bicycle (god it was a tall bike) up and down the road near my house at night due to boredom and I had to have some time alone after a family argument.

I was riding in a straight line in the middle of the road, no traffic to be heard due to the time I was out (we live in a small quiet suburb). Next I remember suddenly waking up in the middle of the road.

It's hard to explain, like I remember where I was when I was riding the bicycle then I remember waking up in the exact same spot on the ground except when I remember it I was on my bicycle. I know I didn't fall either otherwise I would have had some sort of cut or bruise on me.

It feels like part of that memory has gone? Nothing has ever happened like that to me before and I have no medical history of seizures etc.

When I went back home I told my parents what happened and they insisted on checking me out to see if I had been hit by anything or had any cuts or bruises. The only thing we could find was a scar on my shoulder next to my left collar bone which was never there before.

They took me down to the doctors the next day for a full check up and I was fine, the doctor had looked at the scar and the first thing he asked was have I had something burnt off my skin which I've never had done.

The scar is still there today without evidence of fading like other parts on me.

So once again, it leaves me wondering. But I guess these events that happend kindled my interest into UFO's & other beings.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hmmm...interesting stories.

I prefer the first one and think you did see a UFO, as for the second, I want to believe, it could be real but its a little to text book for me.....sorry.

Can you give any other evidence, did you check your watch for time difference or stopping, any problems with electrics in the car on the first sighting?...this sounds text book also.

Thanks though, im glad you decided to post. like I said I want to believe...

JQ.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No no thats fine.

I didn't have a watch on. I mean hey even I'm doubting if I was taken anywhere or something happened. It does sound far fetched but I'm just stating what happened.

However no one is awake and doing something active one minute then finding themselves waking up in the middle of a road without evidence of a fall from a bicycle.

I mean if we look at it, the bicycle was moving, If I happened to have blacked out I would obviously have had some bruising or scratches from the slide of the fall. But yet I wake up with nothing but a scar?

I can take a photo of the scar once it hits day light if that will help (will only be a picture from a mobile with a camera).
--------------------

In regards to the car with the electronics, I can't be sure on this, I was focusing on what was outside the car for the most of it. The only time I turned around was for a second and I caught my grandfather moving the rear view mirror upwards because of the reflection.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How far away from 25 are you ?

I can tell you this if indeed you are an experiancer then 25 in the next milestone in your life in relation to odd thing's happening.

Mark my word's you can save this thread and i certify that if indeed you are being abducted you can come back here and say with confidence i was right.

Now if there is anything you are worried about to bring this up all of a sudden you can talk here.

ATS is a good outlet to talk.

I am going to ask you some thing's please answer them as honestly as you can.

Have you noticed any mark's on your body for example you take a shower and there are scratches bruises maybe ?

Have you noticed any red freckles around your kneecap area ? or the top's of your leg's near your waist line ?

I am going to ask you to look in some specific area's ok.

Your ankle bone in the middle look for a white scar a puncture mark.

Your palm's (Look to see if there are any extra line's you know like the lifeline.

Still on the palm where your fingers start there are three section's if you like. Bottom middle and top.

from your palm to the end of the first section you will see the first line that seperates these sections.

Notice any puncture marks ?

When i say puncture mark imagine someone took a pencil and jabbed it in there however there should be no damage just a perfect shallow hole.

Ok moving up the arm's look on both the inside and out. You are looking for the puncture mark's again and any scratches and any bruises.

Take extra care when you see something make shure it's not a scar from child hood or a bruise from playing basketball.

Also something to look out for is strange freckle formation's freckles in strange line's freckles that seem to appear overnight and also freckles that form patterns.

I myself have circles and love heart's and lines that just came out of no where.

Im not shure what the relation of these are but in my case i noticed a few times out of the corner of my eye these strange sparks of silver pretty tiny that zipped off when i looked at them.

I call them the nano spider's some call them ethereal spider's. Either way there metalic and they so seen to have leg's.

Ok i could go on and on about mark's on your body just look for yourself you know your body better than anyone.

Ok moving on !

Have you noticed any light's in your house small the size of a pea or smaller ?

They can be white,red, blue, golden there could be other colors.

Have you noticed any white shape's from the corner of your eye any black shape's ?

Have you noticed any powder's in your house black powder or maybe black water mark's on your wall's ?

Have you noticed any clicking the sound of small stones hitting the floor ?

Have you woken up not able to move ? have you had the sensation of being pulled from your bed thru a wall ?

This one is important have you heard tone's in your head let me give you an example.

When you go for a hearing test you get those tone's right ?

Have you noticed them while being in bed have you noticed them at any other time's ?

Some good thing's to do.

Clean your nail's every night in the morning look at them is there dirt soil ect under them ?

Shave every night when you wake up see if you can notice more stubble than usual.

These two task's are very simple as there basic hygiene but there very accurate in letting you know if something is going on while your asleep.

Take care mate.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 28-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I turned 24 on January 5th this year. So I'm a full year away.

I feel a bit uncomfortable answering these questions because usually I am a private person but here goes.

1. No scratches or bruises
2. Red freckles - yes, I have 1 above my left knee and 1 further up near the waist line, I have 2 around the right side waist line.
3. No on the scar for the ankle
4. I'm not sure if you mean recent lines or not but I do have an extra line on my right palm.
5. No puncture marks on my fingers however I do have a small lump with a red dot in the middle and a scar around it which is directly where the thumb meets the hand which has been there for years.
6. No puncture marks on the arms or bruises or scratches.
7. I have freckles on my calf muscle on the right leg about 5cm below the knee.
8. No to the nano spider things.
9. No to constant lights.
10. Yes to seeing white and black shapes. From what I can remember they have been mostly black.
11. No powder no water type marks either.
12. The clicking no, well not inside.
13. No I've never not being able to move.
14. With the noises.. if you mean something like a really high pitched EEEEEEEEEE I often get that. Isn't that due to a high frequency sound though?
15. My nails are clean.
16. I shave daily and I think I get the normal amount of regrowth. I have to shave every morning.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Youve still got my attention.... and now im actually more interested in the second story. Im probably more sceptical than our friend with the questions but i would like to know more...

I do have two questions of my own:

1. When you woke up in the middle of the road could you still see the bicycle near you or was it out of sight?

2. I know you didnt have a watch, but can you not remember the time difference from when you were outside on your bike to when you went home to tell your parents?

There is something about this or these stories that I like, still not sure what it is yet....

Thanks again, JQ.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I apologize for the late reply, had to duck out to pay a bill. (mumbles)

I understand the skeptical part, it's apart of everyone

1. When I woke up I was on top of the bike, another words the bike was not between my legs and instead I was laying on top of the bike.

2. I still cannot judge how long this period was. To me thinking back it felt maybe a bit more than 5 minutes, I'm not sure.

Like I said I was just riding a long feeling fine then I'm waking up from the ground. If I had known how much of the time frame it was I'd be saying it straight away, but it's honestly hard because it just feels like there's a total blank spot.

Riding - BLANK - Waking up on the road.

Damn frustrating it is.

I'll be around for a while if anyone wants to ask some more questions.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi dustoff, would like to thank you for answering the questions we are throwing at you.....

I did have theory about what happened that night (second story) but I cant support it now.

I will tell you anyway, my theory was based on that you could have been sleep walking.... You said this took place at night and that you had an arguement with your parents, dreams are based on events in our lives and our emotions, heightened emotions especially negative ones (arguement) are believed to trigger sleep walking. So my theory was that you dreamt you were cycling (when we dream it acts up on all the senses making it feel very real) then as you say you literally woke up, could explain not having any memory for this event, you wouldnt if you were sleeping....and also account for only the small time difference....

But like I said I cant support it now, I was hoping that the bike wasnt with you when you woke up.... I dont think anyone has experienced sleep cycling yet (ha ha)

And still cant explain the scar either, would love to see a photo..or at least whats the size, shape of it. Thanks.

I think the most compelling evidence for this, is you. I dont think you are someone who shouts out theyve seen a ufo and wants to tell the world.

Thanks again, im gonna keep watching this thread...

JQ.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
h3akalee:

Your list of questions were interesting and caught my attention due to the fact that I experiences quite a few of them almost on a daily basis:

Have you noticed any light's in your house small the size of a pea or smaller?
Yes all of the colours you mentioned (white, red, blue, golden and black)

Have you noticed any white shape's from the corner of your eye any black shape's?
Yes not eye dust but distinct black shapes that have been seen by others present.

Have you noticed any powder's in your house black powder or maybe black water mark's on your wall's?
No

Have you noticed any clicking the sound of small stones hitting the floor ?
Yep. I always here it with a tone. Sounds like it is coming a foot from my ear. It is a soft click.

Have you woken up not able to move? No as I use this state to go Astral. Have you had the sensation of being pulled from your bed thru a wall?
I had an experience of being pulled (what felt a little like by my ankles) by a being I could slightly see. It felt it was on the astral due to the intense vibrations I experience when meditating or doing chi kung which can lead to Astral Projections. I ended the experience as I did not have an idea what it was, although I felt no fear.

This one is important have you heard tone's in your head let me give you an example.

When you go for a hearing test you get those tone's right?

Have you noticed them while being in bed have you noticed them at any other time's? In bed and when i sense a spirit is in the room, I can see them out of the corner of my eyes.

Sorry to jump in on the thread like this . These questions really caught my interest. I Live in Melbourne, Australia. I am a Trainee Train Driver. We undergo very complete Psychological, physical and IQ testing to get in the job (e.g. when i applied 3500 also applied for 65 positions). Hearing and Vision where 100%. Pysch was good enough to get the job. Being a job with High safety factors I think I must be ok

I always attributed these experiences to the presence of spirits due to my interest in Chi Kung and Kabbalah. I am curious to here your input in regards to these questions.

Kind Regards,
FL

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by freelogic

Well if there is anything specific you want me to talk about you can just ask away.

A few thing's about me.

Im male.
I served in the British Army from the age of 16.
Im now 25.

I have never practiced meditation of anything like that but every now and again i will get thru all the vibration and white flashing and get to that point of astral projection.

Now my only problem with it is i cant get out of my body so im going to ask you without spoiling this thread what can i do to get out of my body ?

I suggest you U2U me an i you from this point to keep this thread clean.

I was told to imagine a jet pack on my back and imagine it slowly lifting me upright but it failed to work.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dustoff

Hi there. That is an interesting story. Have you thought about getting a hypnotic regression? A similar thing happened to me a few months ago (only thing I wasn't in a car) but outside alone and saw a what seems to be a moving star. But after 10 seconds or so the 'star' got closer and bigger and bigger until
it turned into a very very bright bluish light.

The light was so bright I had to cover my eyes. But then the light suddenly dissapeared. Long story short I had a hypnotic regression a few weeks ago (the original reason doesn't have anything to do with finding out about this incident) and it suddenly started to make sense. I don't care if anyone doesn't believe me or not, but I was taken ON BOARD. Yes very very weird indeed but I just want to say is :
TIME TRAVEL IS REAL. 'They' know how to do it for some unexplained reason.

I don't know how to say this but you and your grandfather and mother was probably abducted and didn't remember any of it.

Lol I can't believe I'm saying these things in a forum. I feel awkward telling about my experience and aliens and time travel...

[edit on 29-1-2008 by BobbyLazer]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was sure that a star was trying to communicate with me. I never did coc aine again.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Not trying to rain on the parade but I will tell you what I think anyway:

Experience #1

Could very well have been ball lightning. Could have been a motorcycle.

Experience #2

You may have been knocked unconscious. You had just had an argument and were very agitated. So you ride your bike to deal with it but are running things thru your mind and not paying attention. You have an accident on your bike and are knocked out. Just because you are knocked unconscious doesn't mean you are always going to have marks, cuts or scrapes. A boxer can be KO'd with one punch and not show any injury whatsoever.

The point I'm trying to make is it's best to look for some logical explanation first. I'm not saying you didn't have something strange happen to you but there's no reason to jump to conclusions either.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
earthman4: Sorry I don't do drugs.

John Q: The pictures are on my phone, I'm just searching for the cable to put them on the PC so it will be updated shortly. The size is around a 20 cent piece and the shape is like a malformed square.

h3akalee: I was wondering if there would be a way you and I can have a chat? I tried U2U but I need 20 posts and I'd rather not go around posting things just to meet that limit.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do you have MSN or AOL mate ?

Just let me know if there is a certain program you want to use and i will get in touch with you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would like to publicly express how much I like this thread. It's an interesting thread in it's own right, and very worthy of the discussion going on here. There are indeed things to be gleaned from learning as much as we can about such events and the people involved.

But this thread is a joy on another level as well. It's civil. No one has called another a name, baited anyone to prove something that by it's very nature cannot be proved in a physical way, or been a drama queen about being a skeptic or a believer.

This is the poster child for threads where discussion and learning can take place. I am proud to be a part of something where this can happen, even if only rarely.

My hat is tipped to all of you.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
h3akalee: I use MSN, is there a way I can give you the address without posting it in public? (no offense to anyone but I often get strange people sending me emails with no idea how they got the address!)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok i sent you a U2U with my MSN.

Not shure if you can receive them if not holler back and we will find another way.

Regards
Lee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join