It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced Sickness & Government Hiding it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Everyone needs to youtube "chemtrails" or just get on any search engine. The illnesses everyone is talking about are being linked to the little masties that are being plowed into the skies above your heads. Look up!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
wow I didnt know anything about this. Time to do some research.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

It won't take much research to know that the crap they are filling the skies with can't help but make the poor folks under it sick. I complain to airport operations everytime I see it happenning, their response every time I call is "We can't comment on millitary operations" Air travelers sit on runways and packed planes because our wonderful caring government is busy taking up air space while they plow their poisons into our once blue skies.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here in Wichita Kansas my family of five have all been sick since Christmas with ongoing resperitory illness!!

One week before Christmas there were LOTS of Chem trails in the sky! So numerous that my daughter came home from school one day before break and said "daddy the planes in the sky where making x's ALL OVER! at recess" which was the first time that I have ever seen so many chemtrails in our sky at once. They where followed by clouds that had a rainbow effect glow to them afterwards.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My 2 year old daughter is just now recovering from pneumonia she came down with early last week.We took her to the E.R. last week to find it was full of young children,all had pneumonia.I never saw our local hospital so full of sick children.

On a side note,my hometown's skies are full of vapor trails from planes.I also posted in another thread some time ago about all the young kids dying of cancer in my area.I talking about kids 18-25 yrs. old that don't smoke,drink alcohol,or do drugs dead from cancer.In all I'd say there has been about 8-10 cancer deaths in a 15 mile radius in the past 5 years.Crazy thing is there are no factories,waste dumps or anything of that nature in the area.And the water is all well water. Strange.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Chemtrails are a little HAARP project. They were first seen in the late eighties in the southwest. Our brilliant leaders are messing with our health, our weather, and that ever so important ionosphere that protects the only inhabital planet we know of. A metal laden atmosphere will aid in the success of all the cool little satelite weapons that are being placed in space as we speak.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Each member that visits this thread should flag it. This is a subject everyone should know about. I have flagged

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i believe it isnt just the stuff they are putting on us, but drugs to (prescription), more then ever doctors are giving more drugs that are more powerful, my uncle has like 12 different bottles of pills he has to take, those things are whats killing us, you can check out my natural cures thread for a little more info

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Oh I totally agree and think of all the antibiotics they put in meat now. Im sure that is part of it too. Our immune system is in the crapper. Good Point.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I can probably count on both hands how many times in my life I have been sick.I drink an awful lot of water and eat healthy and excercize daily.Last weeK I just got one of the neastiest colds I can remember having.Congestion,feeling cold in,coughing,nasal drainage, and it put me down.I am able to work again now,but even after a week or so of sickness the cough remains,I am still coughing up a lot of phlegm.Where I live the temperature has been jumping from 50 degree days to 0-20,I don't know if the weather being all over the place has something to do with it,but an awful lot of people are sick here.My one boss' daughter had a fever so high she had a seizure (she is 2 I believe).Everyone here is sick.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Here in Wichita Kansas my family of five have all been sick since Christmas with ongoing resperitory illness!!

One week before Christmas there were LOTS of Chem trails in the sky! So numerous that my daughter came home from school one day before break and said "daddy the planes in the sky where making x's ALL OVER! at recess" which was the first time that I have ever seen so many chemtrails in our sky at once. They where followed by clouds that had a rainbow effect glow to them afterwards.

My Son has now came down with a sudden 102.00 F degreee fever and sore throat!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Cold's and Flu's may be more common simply due to an increase in population density, since they are directly related.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I noticed this over the the UK aswell, nearly everyone I know has at some point been ill over the christmas/new year period. Quite a few people with the 'winter sickness bug'

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

I can first remember is being in the news a few years ago, every year it seems to get more and more widespread.

Where does it come from?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cleggy88

Thanks for the articles. Starting to mabey prove something here.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
here's one for you guy's and gal's.
I have always been in exelent health and can count on one hand how many times i've been sick with a cold or the flu. as a matter of fact i've always somehow been ammune to these kind's of sickness's and always been the one to take care of the little woman when she was sick with either one, slept right next to her and so forth while she was infectious.
I am a firm beleiver in not taking any kind's of pharmasutical med's for anything at all including pain medication's. i feeel that they and all unnutural med's drive your immune system into the ground and make you more suseptable to the very things that they are supposedly cureing you of. that's what i attribute my over all good health to.
BUT just last week the little woman and the mother inlaw came down with a strange illness for 24hrs.almost like the flu but without the fever. sure we thought about food poisoning seeing how there wasn't any fever involved but i had eaten exactly the same food's as they had for the previous week or so. then suddenly about 4 days ago i came down with the exact same thing which consisted of not being able to get off of the LOO and throwing up at the exact same time. let me remind you that i have only had the flu once in my life around 30yrs ago and have never had food poisoning due to a cast iron stomach , even when others around me have been food poisoned after eating the exact same thing at the exact same time.
i have never been that sick in my life and the only thing i can think of was coincidently the trail's in the sky that started only days before this incident. for being the sickest that i have ever been in my life it only lasted 24hrs.
we had talked to our neighbors and they also informed us that there 3 childeren were also sick with the exact same illness and upon entering the urgent care facility they could not belive how many people were in there waiting to be seen for the exact same symptoms. the place was jammed packed she said.
also the mother inlaw who just retired last year after 50yrs of being a registered nurse and running a very large hospital here in the los angeles area said that she wasn't familiar with what ever it was that we all came down with since the flu and food poisoning were not the cause of it . unfortunately she doesn't want to hear anything about the government spraying anything over our head's because she still want's to beleive that they have our well being at hand first and foremost..
Sorry for the rambling's but i just had to tell somebody who would understand what i am talking about...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I guess I'm lucky (knock on wood). I haven't gotten sick at all this year. I have a low immune system and work in a building with a lot of people so I was surprised that I didn't pick anything up this winter. I realize it's not over yet, so there is always a chance but I just wnated to throw this wrench in your topic that not everyone is getting sick. My husband is the same way. He hasn't gotten sick this year either. The only thing that has happened is that my kneecap dislocated. I don't think that's caused by chemtrails though

Tela

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
I guess I'm lucky (knock on wood). I haven't gotten sick at all this year. I have a low immune system and work in a building with a lot of people so I was surprised that I didn't pick anything up this winter. I realize it's not over yet, so there is always a chance but I just wnated to throw this wrench in your topic that not everyone is getting sick. My husband is the same way. He hasn't gotten sick this year either. The only thing that has happened is that my kneecap dislocated. I don't think that's caused by chemtrails though

Tela

Im not saying Chemtrails are causing anything someone in the thread threw that in. I think that it has to do with A. The food we are eating....most meats these days have growth hormones and anti biotics in them which is causing our immune system to be lower. B. All the pills out there shoved down peoples throats. (I do not take pills not even Aleve) C. I think some of the more common illnesses have mutated into a more resistant and stronger form. Its funny you bring this up because the government report is coming out soon on illness for this flu season. Im curious to see how it pans out but not to throw a wrench in your statement but I think you are in the minority on this one. I can walk down any given street and im sure 8 or 10 will tell me they or someone in their immediate family is sick.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Take Colloidial Silver everyday. I never, ever become ill. I cant actually remember the last time i was ill or went to see the Doctor.

It really is fantastic. I do suffer with shingles, normally after spurts of working long hours and getting a bit run down. After applying the Silver to the red area of skin it clears up within 24 hours.

Give it a go.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
IMO, a really big contributor to all this is lack of personal hygiene and lack of personal responsibility. I can't tell you how many times I see people use the restroom and fail to wash afterwards. Absolutely disgusting. If people can't even wash after that, imagine what else they're spreading around on door handles, counter tops, gas pumps, etc.

Regarding the lack of personal responsibility, if you're sick, STAY HOME AND STOP SPREADING IT! I've finally stood up and voiced my opinion to the people/group I work with and said enough already. I'm absolutely tired of being subjected to what ever may be floating around because people insist on coming to the office, coughing, sneezing, touching everything and subjecting everyone else to their illness which in turn perpetuates the longevity of whatever bug they may have.

/rant off/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join