It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caino's Video: Annaikatti, Videoby:Sanjana Soman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping the peace elevatedone . Were discussing the video here . Everyones comments are appreciated.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
people shouldn't blaise in declaring "case closed" when it clear IS NOT..flares dont hover or maintain formation. He proved himself wrong in that iraq video lol anyway its a very interesting video. They should do this in the U.S. infront of the media!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

The Iraq video, as I illustrated, has a few differences. 1. Distance, 2. the flare was fired BEFORE the camera took the shot of it. Making it seem as though it immediately descended, which military flares do NOT do, and 3. It's at night where on can clearly see trailing smoke. That smoke would not be visible from long distances using white phosphorous flares in the day time.

You also have to consider that these things are PARACHUTE flares. And the reason they are so useful in combat situations is because the heat produced by the flare keeps the air below the chute warm, causing it to stay aloft for several minutes. The start to descend when the flare either starts to cool, or the chute gets burned. Seriously do some research on this. The behaviors are all there. It is easy to cry out UFO! ET! In cases such as these. But this was no Phoenix Lights incident. This weren't crafts of any kind. And there was hardly a real formation to speak of. The video shows positional changes consistent with wind variation also seen in the vegetation in the video. Also these flares are not hundreds of feet away, they are thousands. Which is why they are not as bright as the flares illustrated in the Iraq footage. Not to mention it is daylight.

Secondly, Southern India is also speckled with military installations. Many of which operate for the sole purpose of infantry training. Please look this info up before Crying ET/Classic UFO case here. The fact is ATS has debunked more than it has confirmed. Because 90 - 95 % of all UFO cases are in fact, identifiable. And these aren't my figures. The are MUFON figures as well as the National UFO Reporting Center Figures. Even the comprehensive COMETA report states this very clearly.

I'm sorry but these are just flares. If you have more questions on how these flares behave I will be happy to answer them. I've seen ALOT of military flares go up, I know these things pretty well. My dad and I used to play with them in dirt fields in LA and Vegas. My brother is also infantry in the US Army and if you'd like I can get him to explain this to you too. There are also alot of people here on ATS who are or were in the military. And they will probably say the same thing.

<< 1   >>

join