It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here you'll find quite a list of drones and bots designed for many different purposes. www.defensetech.org...

Think you've seen a UFO? Think again and check its shape off using the images in the link provided.

You may have just spotted one of the latest 'top secret' drones that are currently available or not yet revealed to the public.

This list fives you an idea of some of things you might mistake for being from somewhere else.

You'll see bots that look like the Star Wars AT-AT walkers to flying drones that are just bizzare. Thankfully it's not all just pictures, there are some rather nice details to go along with each picture too!

So if you decide to go UFO hunting, manage to get a good picture, remember that what you've seen may not be manned and may not be from elsewhere.
At least you'll have this list for comparisons.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Way too much too read. I can't help but wonder about anti drone technology. Hacking into or disabling them. Drone vs drone etc.

I liked the frisbee drones. But I still didn't see the California drones among this list. Remember the star wars laser ball Luke first tested his Jedi skills with? It still seems that we haven't yet achieved this anti gravity technology.......openly anyway.

No doubt if there's a NWO, people will find it nearly impossible to hide from these drones, especially if they perch themselves for surveillance like insects or birds.

Some also suggest that sci-fi movies may actually be leaked classified information. We still can't be sure if someone doesn't have some master chip hiding in all of this technology somewhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thanks for adding those Ultima1.

Makes you wonder just how many different ones there are and how many are mistaken for other things.

And these are just the ones that are known about, not ones that are still very top secret.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Thanks for adding those Ultima1.

Makes you wonder just how many different ones there are and how many are mistaken for other things.

Makes you wonder if some are not reverse engineered from captured or crashed alien tech.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
There is a theory that the stealth bomber we all see is just a cover for the real back engineered version.

As I remember, the stealth bomber is supposed to be able to drop its load anywhere in the world. But, I once read something (think it was UFO magazine(UK) editor Graham Birdsall, r.i.p.) that showed that the bomber we all know cannot do as is described due to most of its fuel leaking out of the craft before taking off and reaching its most beneficial altitude.

It must either be refueled in flight or land. It cannot do a mission on one fuel load.

Apart from that, the craft itself had been long into its production way before it was unveiled to the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just to link the two together...

secret military bases in UK
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join