It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe any of this. I would very much like anti-gravity to exist, but it's an imaginary thing unless proven otherwise.

Some people have very active imagination..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Although I'm not a very active member,(mainly come on here to check up on headlines, as i find that there is more truth on here than in any tabloid or broadsheet), I post when I see something that interests me, and this is highly interesting. Mike your posts are always very well researched, and always impresses me, the time and effort you must put in. Alot of the stuff on here I have read before, and seen on various interviews etc, but unfortunately, alot of them are removed, and re posted, so it is hard to keep track of them.

If people are interested in finding out were this all may have began, then I suggest a book called 'hunt for zero point' by Nick Cook (I'm pretty sure its Nick Cook). If you really can't be bothered reading a book, then the gist is that just before WW2, Hitler had people already began researching alternative fuel sources, aswell as technology that could gain him the edge in his preparation for war.

Anyway...as these things do, it took time to perfect this research. alot of it was rocket and liquid fuel research, which inevitably led to the V2 and then conventional rockets we use today(alot later on). Other avenues they researched, were not only combustion engine, but implosion engines, theory being that if nothing was destroyed (combustion) to create the energy, then it would be infinite (there are designs of such an engine in the book). ZPE was also researched, but im guessing u knew that from the title of the book.

I believe that none of hitlers unconventional toys ever made it off the development board, don't get me wrong, they were used (the 'foo fighters' of WW2, but due to EM distortion, conventional weapons couldnt be used), but to mainly scramble the allied radar and communication equipment.

fast forward to just before the end of the war, again, still not finished, but there were working models (book has details, witness' aswell as a relative of the guy who built the vortex implosion engine!!). Majority of Hitlers advisor's and high ranking officers had seen that germany was losing the war for a few months, so apparently different heads of various research fields (unbenowst to each other...lol) made various deals with the allies (some British, but mainly americans) for the research...THIS IS NOT PAPERCLIP, paperclip was for the scientists, as the american scientists couldn't make head nor tails of the research.

Rumour has it that a few high ranking officials of the Reich fled, with various models of craft ( if i remember there was 10 trucks, each could carry 2, whether they each had 2 in is a different matter), to the arctic, to an area known as 'new schwabenland', here they set up (was started during the war, but funds were diverted the the war effort and it was never finished) the worlds first (in modern history) space port, were over the next 15 years, they succesfully completed and developed new craft, and possibly as far as having a moon base and a mars colony (mars colony was a 1 way trip, due to fuel and supplies, and carried around 50 people). As far as i know this is still going on, but Im not exacly informed on these matters.

I firmly believe in the existence of alternative fuel, space craft and space program, I believe in a moon base, that is in conjunction with the then nazis, (now they are a seperate faction, and have grown considerably), Russians and Chinese, although I don't believe as classing the factions as countries anymore, and more like cooperating business'. It wouldnt surprise me if we had landed on Venus, mars and maybe even further.

Thanks for reading. EMM

(BTW, if people would like technical information on ZPE and its implication on space exploration, tom valone has some very interesting research, im sure you've all heard of him, aswell as Hal Puthoff, Tesla and a russian or swedish scientist Podletkev? Im sry, I cat remember how to spell it)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry forgot to say, I still believe that the americans faked the moon landing, not because the aliens were there, although i do believe in the idea, but because the they knew there were remaining Germans there, and they were afraid of some sort of retaliation, in public view...lol

Admiral Baird took a fleet to Arctic just after the war had ended, and came back with is tail between his legs, despite the fact of outnumbering, and supposedly out gunning the remaining nazis 50/1... This is not fact, just another wild story never proven...but it adds a new light to which we can analyse the situation.

thanks again.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

forgive me for the short post, but how does this help the argument in anyway? you posting the fact that you don't believe it, at least give a reason rather than, we have over active imaginations, please.

And if you research electro gravitics, ZPE manipulation aswell as electrical universe model, you may find some interesting information, you may not believe, but at least you could give an informed post.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mike, have you started looking for a second warehouse to keep storing all the stars your threads get?

I was in another thread about TU24 prior to stand-down, and a member posted that his firm belief was that NASA's silence about the then-perceived threat was that "they" were going to move it to a new course safely away from earth. During the whole event I couldn't help but wonder: if there really is a secret program, city-sized starships and Grays, et al, how could a wandering asteroid even be an issue? . .

At any rate, as far as I know it's gone, which is the best place for it.

As far as I know, there may never have been one.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Nick cook(editor of Jane's Defense Weekly), is an excellent writer and his book is most interestingly revealing in regards to secret black projects. Hal Puthoff is also very well known in this field, and is variously associated with multitude of secret government projects. He is perhaps most well known with his work at the Stanford Research Institute, most notably his pioneering work with CIA remote viewing programs, which I believe was finally acknowleged by the CIA on Ted Koppel show

For those most highly interested in this fascinating, allbeit speculative subject, I would highly recommend the book "The Penetration" by Ingo Swann, who along with Puthoff/Russell Targ has pioneered the military psychic program. This book is astounding in its implication of the connection between human consciousness, UFO, earth ET presence(fungus amongus), etc. His accounts of visits to the secret belly of the NSA as well as his visits to a remote Alaska location where regular fisthand UFO encounters are described is extremely interesting. He also describes his remote viewing of the Moon(surprise awaits you here), and Mars.

[additional related info added]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by NeedToNo]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I could not be more in agreement, Novus. If I am paying for it- I ought to know what in the hell I am buying. If not- collect your money elsewhere NASA.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

EMM, that was a fascinating read!

Now as regards the top secret German projects, would you believe that the Germans invented a craft (‘UFO’) way back in the 40s? If you look at the photographs, you’ll be amazed at the secret goings-on in the Third Reich!

Unfortunately their research hit a roadblock at the end of WW II. But the German Scientists working on this top-secret project were whisked away (Paperclip) by the Americans, Soviets and probably the French after the end of the war, where they presumably continued their research.

Some of the ‘UFOs’ we see today may be none other than the products of this research, ‘Black Triangles’ et al. I'm in no way suggesting that ALL UFOs are of German lineage. But probably some sightings including the ubiquitous 'Black Triangles' could be the result of such research?

German 'Saucers'? Courtesy: Eyepod

These discs were known as the "Feuerball" weapon, sometimes erroneously referred to as the mystery "V-7" weapon (of which there never was an official designation). The WNF Feuerball relied on a rocket motor for launch, a plume sensor for aerial detection, and an electrostatic filed weapon invented at Messerschmitt’s Oberammergau facility.

Production of these craft was initially performed by WNF. Because the discs burned chemicals around its ring to create the electrostatic field necessary to disable Allied bomber engines and radar the object was soon nicknamed the "Foo Fighter" by the Allies who sighted this fiery halo weapon approaching them by day or night.

Pics: Courtesy Eyepod

If you want to delve into the details, it's here!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
Mike, have you started looking for a second warehouse to keep storing all the stars your threads get?

Oh, you can take all of them!!
But yeah! If I'd swapped them stars for even $10 a piece, I could've afforded a trip to one of those secret space stations and back!!

I was in another thread about TU24 prior to stand-down, and a member posted that his firm belief was that NASA's silence about the then-perceived threat was that "they" were going to move it to a new course safely away from earth. During the whole event I couldn't help but wonder: if there really is a secret program, city-sized starships and Grays, et al, how could a wandering asteroid even be an issue? . .

Spot on!! How do we know that they were NOT on NEO alert? But since the asteroid passed 1.2 LD away, they heaved a sigh of relief, and probably had a beer binge after that on a boom on one of them space stations!!
Lol!

[edit on 30-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I have heard many theories about this that are quite interesting. One being the fact that most of the propeganda surronding WWII was to divert the publics attention from what was reallly going on. While the world was focused on punishing the Germans for their war crimes after the war, the technology was being plucked out from underneath them by the Americans and the Russians. And then it was made sure that Germany would lose all credibility so that if they would ever speak the truth, noone would believe them.
What a coincidence also that after the war America and Russia had an arms/technology race which was largely in the form of a space program.
While i don't believe that Germans have colonized Mars and are secretly planning revenge, i do think it is possible they may have developed a means of space travel.

Oh and to the other poster who mentioned about a fleet being sent to the Antarctic to battle nazis it is not fiction. The fleet returned to the States with greatly reduced numbers and signs of battle and reported that "nothing" happened. I can't find a link right now but i will try and find one. The nazis apparently moved all their super weapons there near the end of the war. If the Hanebu craft did indeed exist it is possible the fleet was moved to that location.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

The nazis apparently moved all their super weapons there ( North Pole) near the end of the war. If the Hanebu craft did indeed exist it is possible the fleet was moved to that location.

Hmmm...Interesting! What if Hitler himself had secretly departed before the fall of Berlin in one of those secret craft to the North Pole? Another conspiracy in the making!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mike - I'm intrigued by the Oppenheimer/ Einstein doc you referenced earlier. Do you have a direct link to it ?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

For God's sake, another one of these topics? Are you kidding me?

Let's ask the same simple questions that have been asked in all the OTHER FORUMS here about the same subject and see if you can shed any more light on them.

1. Where do these ships launch from?
2. Where are the eyewitness accounts of these launches? Where are the reports from other countries of launches that weren't predisclosed?
3. Where are they recruiting these secret astronauts from?
4. Where are the pictures of these secret stations in orbit? Why aren't other countries asking about unkown objects in orbit?
5. Why haven't any other countries attempted to put their own secret stations up there to monitor ours?

Start with those, if you can answer them we can hit you with the others that no one else here can answer.

Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

1) Secret bases, undeground and underwater all over the planet. Why do you think the American Military has such a varied array of bases over the planet.

2) If people would care to listen and not discredit witness experiences the documented evidence can be found throughout the World.

3) Think about it. If you were an adventurous, intelligent person and someone proposed to you that you could become an astronaut and travel throughout different areas in space. I expect a large portion of people scouted out for the opportuity would jump at the chance. I know I would.
People go missing everyday.

4) I expect that non public agreements have been signed and that cooperating countries have been greased or benefitted in some way, shape or form. Also why would you oppose something you probable can't do anything about. ie. the Us launches a highly secretive Satellite with a Geosyncronise orbit over Beijing. Would the Chinese shoot it down? NO. They would retaliate with a satellite over Washington. And neither Government would say boo about it.

5) I expect there are hundreds of satellites and potential space stations in orbit around Earth, the Moon and probably Mars which we haven't even got a clue about. Let alone bases on the Moon and Mars.

Questions for you.

1) Why could we go to the Mooon and Walk on the Moon within a ten year span or less, and yet in the next 35+ years we haven't really accomplished much in space? Or is NASA just a public program to apease the public?

2) Why did we stop so suddenly from further Moon exploration? Does that make sense to you? Or did we really stop?

3) Why has NASA airbrushed thousands of images from the Moon and Mars exploration missions? What is NASA hiding from us all? We paid for the missions however the information is withheld from the public, does this sound democratic and free too you?

For some people the wool over their eyes doesn't have to be very thick to blind them.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazer1
Sorry but this is pure fantasy stuff.

Lets think about things logically.

There is currently a space race on. Why? Because of an element called Helium3
en.wikipedia.org...]

Now there we go... This is worth BIG money. If the USA did already have such technology then they would already be on the moon and mining it.

Again just think logically.. Why would the US spend billions on NASA with programs to get to the moon to mine it, if they already had the technology to get there and back efficiently?

IMO this is airy fairy stuff and not to be believed.

Yes, I've known about helium3 for some time. It is the most efficient "fusion" fuel known as a natural resource, but not on Earth. Just a few inches below lunar regolyth it is plentiful on the Moon. On Earth however it is too rare and expensive to be practical. But we do not have fusion reactors technology pinned down yet in the public awareness yet. At least, they are not telling us it's ready for prime time.

And, about fantasy-fairy stuff, or however you insult the questions, billions are pocket change if you have trillions. NASA does the menial labor and the busy work and fills the publics periphery of space related efforts. Enough to cover any indication of a larger program.

The Shuttle was a military design for military operations of satellite delivery and repair for DOD and other secret star wars era operations. That this agency had to work also with more public corporations and entities for communications and mapping, weather and geophysical studies, so it was a perfect practical front for these tasks while more military weaponization of space and dark projects are free to concentrate on their activities for defense or exotic hardware acquisition.

If we all of a sudden where getting helium3 in quantity and NASA shrugged its shoulders and said "we didn't get it." the cover would be blown.

The secret operations don't need helium3. They already have several alternatives better by several magnitudes. Again, the helium3 is a plausible cover, while the real motivation is beyond the news, and the simple logic you are asking for.

ZG

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Yes i had heard on many occations that Hitler died during the war but have never once heard that his body was recovered or that it had been confirmed in any way. From what i hear it is just based on eyewitness accounts but the Germans were in such deep **** near the end of the war that maybe Hitler had taken percautions to prevent his demise after all he was apparently good at surviving assasination attempts and took great measure to protect himself as he trusted noone. Maybe he had a stunt double?

Either way nazi UFO theory would explain ALOT about modern UFO phenomennon and current secret space program theories.

Here is a cool video that i found once that i thought was pretty interesting.

www.youtube.com...

also

www.youtube.com...

and finally

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Senators' Comments

Cryptic comments by two Democrats on the Senate floor about a major program in the fiscal year 2005 intelligence authorization conference report point to a secret space effort of some kind that has been under way for years, but which has been unknown to the public, analysts said.

John Pike of GlobalSecurity.org, Alexandria, Va., said there are at least two possibilities - "a stealthy reconnaissance satellite or Discoverer II come back, a space-based JSTARS [Joint Surveillance Targeting Attack Radar System]." Discoverer II, which was to have consisted of many small radar satellites, apparently was killed some years ago.

Manned spaceflight to support near earth space activities by robots, satellites and so on almost goes without saying?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb
Mike - I'm intrigued by the Oppenheimer/ Einstein doc you referenced earlier. Do you have a direct link to it ?

Damn! Unfortunately that site, VirtuallyStrange.net has become pay and access!! $74 a year!!

After 11 Years Of Being Freely Available Access To This Archive Is Now By Subscription Only
www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Senators' Comments

Wow DH! Good find!
But I wish you had included the headline also. So I'm taking the liberty of doing it!

SENATORS' COMMENTS SUGGEST EXISTENCE OF SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

Straight from the horse's mouth, what? Where are the non-believers?

Cheers!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Damn! Unfortunately that site, VirtuallyStrange.net has become pay and access!! $74 a year!!

Yeah that's the fourth one

Ellen Lloyd pulled out of Pegasu and went subscription only with her site
www.ufoarea.com...

There are other popular sites doing the same

Whats up with that?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
HAS THE RUSSIAN SPACE LAUNCH QUOTA ACHIEVED ITS PURPOSE?

In my remarks, I would like to talk about International
Launch Services (ILS) and, in particular, the arm of ILS, the
Lockheed-Khrunichev-Energia International (LKEI) joint venture,
that supplies commercial Proton launches to international
satellite operators and service providers.

Lockheed loads up its vehicles with Russian 180 engines etc.- international cooperation in space is racing ahead it seems, at the same time as ballistic missiles become the "saturday night special" of the rogue state.

I don't know what this implies for secret space programs but the military vehicles that are still secret are definitely built by corporation including Lockheed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join