It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

That's really interesting. And coming from the Army of all branches. Hmm.
Something just came to mind..

In the air force these job positions are called career fields and they have specific designations. For example, I worked in munitions systems therefore my career field code was 2w0x1. Some websites give detailed information about these different career fields (Their primary mission, resposibilities, and what they are accountable for are some examples of this information).

I brought this up because perhaps there is something similar in the army (but i'm not sure). If there is, you could probably even track down the job description on the internet along with the actual "career field code" however I don't know what the army calls those.. That's what the air force calls them anyway.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pashaa!!!
Or you could just ask yer old buddy at Pegasus

THE RISE AND FALL OF DYNA-SOAR: A HISTORY OF AIR FORCE
HYPERSONIC R&D, 1944-1963
DTIC released 1995 520 page report ADA303832
If yer nice I may upload a copy to my server

Oh darn! I should've done that! But your web site is as big as the underground city at Dulce!! Would've taken me till eternity to have found what I'm looking for!

Anyways, I'll keep that in mind for future refs!

Cheers!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Thanks Andre! That was a pretty interesting vid. Well, he's given two reasons why the later Moon landings could have been faked:

1. Money.
2. Aliens.

Check out my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Seems NOVA is singing our song about Secret Astronauts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

In the air force these job positions are called career fields and they have specific designations. For example, I worked in munitions systems therefore my career field code was 2w0x1.

Hey, my husband used to be a 2W1X1...now he is something completely different...

Air force is: AFSC usmilitary.about.com...

Army is: MOS-Field #
usmilitary.about.com...

[edit on 11-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oh darn! I should've done that! But your web site is as big as the underground city at Dulce!! Would've taken me till eternity to have found what I'm looking for!

Thats okay Internos will create a site search so you can sift through the caverns with ease (Besides I haven't uploaded the thousands of PDF's yet

So yer off the hook

OH and how did you know how big that city is

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh

OH and how did you know how big that city is

Yikes! A slip of the tongue! Errrr...I mean...Ok, I'll let you on just a wee bit. I was in one of them jars on Level 4 until I extricated myself from that green goo and managed to come overground after almost 3 weeks trying to find my friggin' way out!!

That's how I know how BIG it is!!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by BlasteR

In the air force these job positions are called career fields and they have specific designations. For example, I worked in munitions systems therefore my career field code was 2w0x1.

Hey, my husband used to be a 2W1X1...now he is something completely different...

Air force is: AFSC usmilitary.about.com...

Army is: MOS-Field #
usmilitary.about.com...

[edit on 11-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

HA!!! It's a small world..
I went to tech-school at Shephard AFB and we lived in the same dorms as the armament guys and the glow worms (the nuke guys). 2 of my roommates were even armament guys! When I worked as Line Delivery we used to drop off the bombs, missiles, chaff, flare on trailers and the armament (2w1x1 guys) would load them on the aircraft. I worked in conventional maintenance my last year or two. Got to finally actually build the bombs lol.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Groom Lake Expands...And So Does The Black Budget!

What's this near Groom Lake??
A Black Projects craft or alien UFO?
Courtesy: Wired.com

The general expansion is not surprising either. Black budgets have boomed since 9/11. Projects that were what the late Skunk Works boss Ben Rich called UFOs (UnFunded Opportunities) in 2001 became serious candidates and competitions in 2002, risk-reduction activities in 2003 and funded items in 2004, and lo and behold, now there is hardware that has to be concealed.

In coincidence, the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments has released an analysis of the 2008 classified budget for research, development and acquisition, by Steve Kosiak. The $18.1 billion total in FY2008 (the report explains how this total is legitimately arrived at) is far bigger than the total defense budget of most other countries; and the USAF's share of this money has now surpassed 40 per cent of the service's acquisition spending.

So what the heck are they up to?

Ref:
blog.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The $18.1 billion total in FY2008 (the report explains how this total is legitimately arrived at) is far bigger than the total defense budget of most other countries; and the USAF's share of this money has now surpassed 40 per cent of the service's acquisition spending.

Just think of the money the government could have spent on the public instead of this kind of BS. Just goes to show the government doesn’t give a (……) about us……

Sad truth

[edit on 14-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

But of course they care... like any good shepherd...

It is your duty as a patriotic sheep to go out and work, pay your taxes so they can collect these billions to spend on their fancy toys...

Every good shepherd has to fleece his sheep from time to time...

it takes a lot of money you know... to keep the wolves at bay that would prey on the sheep

And how do the soldiers who do the work fit in? Simple they are the dogs who keep the wolves away from the sheep, and from time to time are needed to control unruly sheep... (Dogs of War, dog tags...
)

Then you have the Rams... all they want to do is f.... jump on all the sheep

Everyone fits into this Shepherd, Sheep, Dog or Wolf...

The few that stray away from this 'norm' are the Black Sheep...

ATS is a haven for Black Sheep

Think about it... even the Church knows this... as they minister to their 'flock'

'The Lord is THY Shepherd... thou shall NOT WANT

OH BTW Don't forget the 3.5 TRILLION that is unaccounted for and was announced on Sept 10th 2001... and we all know what happened the next day

Its MMAAAAHHHHDDD

[edit on 14-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yup yup, we do unfortunately, I read on here a while ago that all the documentation they had collected on the missing trillions, was being compiled and sorted at...................

Your guessed it, the World trade centre, 9/10 it was announced an investigation was being launched, 9/11 all evidence gone, new cause to rally around and new reason for them to swamp the DoD in money, lol, 3 birds one stone, shame so many had to die, but it's for national security *salute*

Now I'm not saying by any means that they planned and executed all this in 1 day, but I'm sure 'they' (there it is >

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
[edit on 27-3-2008 by ccorvid]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here's something that blew me a way! The Aurora 'spacecraft' in all its glory! But could it be photoshopped? Check it out!

Courtesy: C. Barboto

I interviewed Barbato for the Italian bimonthly magazine UFO Notiziario (UFO news), nr.62, April-May 2006, in which the magazine published some frames of the video and a very interesting presumed image (provided almost for sure by the Jesuit to Barbato), regarding the phantom "Aurora" (so far denied by U.S. officials) an American large secret hypersonic aircraft capable of a Mach 6 performance.

In the presumed picture, taken by a classified STS mission in 2002, you can see a full-body shape aircraft (a black triangle) coming out from the earthly atmosphere to go into space.

NASA can fool some of the people some times, some of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time!!

Cheers!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
whoa !! that is one heck of a picture mike,

has it been tested at all ??

would love to know if it has been checked up on.

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nice picture. I'd like to see some analysis done on it by someone smarter than me.
A couple things keep me from thinking this is authentic. One, the altitude the photo is taken from is only possible from space -- so where'd the pic come from? If it is an STS mission, can someone account for it? The second would be if the "Aurora" is actually beyond the atmosphere as it appears in this picture, why would it be at the attitude displayed? Conveniently, however, that angle does display the now famous "black triangle" shape to good effect.
Still a very cool pic in its own right. I'm not saying it's fake, just that I'm extremely skeptical.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

"Surely if they had this tech, they would do everything in their power to save it."

If they have a bi-weekly space flight schedule the military wouldnt need the obsolete spy satilite

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
The altitude the photo is taken from is only possible from space -- so where'd the pic come from?

From the Space Shuttle.

If it is an STS mission, can someone account for it?

Nope! I don't think this pic would be available on any NASA site! It looks like a photograph taken by an astronaut, scanned and given to someone!

If the "Aurora" is actually beyond the atmosphere as it appears in this picture, why would it be at the attitude displayed?

I think the attitude is what it should be if it's climbing into space. Also remember it probably has an anti grav propulsion system on board and therefore it may not have a conventional flight profile.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Can't find a DoD only Shuttle mission for 2002

Need more input... maybe we can get Internos to track this doen seeing he's in Italy

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Just think of the money the government could have spent on the public instead of this kind of BS. Just goes to show the government doesn’t give a (……) about us……

Government spend money on the public? What a silly notion... you have that backwards..

It is your duty to go to work, pay your taxes so they can spend it on 'black toys' and then die... If you keep quiet you may be able to enjoy the bucks left to you...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join