It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught in jet turbulence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I performed a search and couldn't find a thread on this,

I saw this on youtube while i was searching for the 2007 UFO conference and i guess it scared the crap out of me,

If this is real and its listed as real even copyrighted by Jaime Maussan who to me is a fantastic investigator.

The video even though only very short shows a jet coming into land at Mexico city Airport and a UFO being caught in the turbulence as it passes, it shows how close these things are getting to passenger planes, if this is happening how can Governments claim they are not a danger? Take a look and see for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

I think this is incredible IMHO i wonder if any of the passengers saw this and what they must have felt like in those few seconds?

What is your opinion on this kind of thing? apparently they hover for hours near the airport in the line of approach.

I cant inbed the video so added the URL

[edit on 28/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I saw this on youtube while i was searching for the 2007 UFO conference and i guess it scared the crap out of me

Now you can only imagine what that poor little UFO felt like.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That is an interesting video, but imo, not enough to call it a ufo. I would have liked to have seen what movement the object made after it's encounter with the plane. Cool find, though.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There's no way to determine the horizontal, lateral, z-axis distance between the two objects from this video.

That is, the plane could be 100 feet from the viewer's position and the object could actually be 300 feet beyond that.

What happened before and after this "close encounter?"

Interesting, but inconclusive.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I've seen alot of Jaime's work. He doesn't just present crap. And he has people all over the world analyzing the footage he presents for public view. If it's crap, he doesn't show it. Very good find.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i see zero evidence of any interaction between the " ufo " and the jets wake - please point out what motion / buffeting the "UFO " suffers

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
First of all, there is no such thing as turbelence in front of an airliner.

An object being caught in the wake of an airliner will only travel in it's direction after tha plane has past. Due to the fact that it will get caught in the eddies coming off of the wing and body of the aircraft. This can be seen when a mylar baloon is in the path of an aircraft.

Being a pilot myself, I have flown past hundreds of mylar baloons, and I mean HUNDREDS.

Other than that, this little basketball like object looks like a baloon in the approach path of the airplane. The fact that there is no footage before or after is absolutely rediculous.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
air turbulance wouldnt affect a real ufo,they part the air thus resistence from around the craft.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by azzllin

I've seen alot of Jaime's work. He doesn't just present crap. And he has people all over the world analyzing the footage he presents for public view. If it's crap, he doesn't show it. Very good find.

Respectfully, that is a very dangerous line of thinking.

new topics

top topics

join