It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor or Man Made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I came across this video today and something struck me as rather strange.
Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere, I did do a search.

What I find interesting is the size of the object, as you can actually see it! Surely if an object was whitehot it would glow continually? And if a meteor of this size did impact we'd have heard about it, as in the Norweigan meteor a while back?
Could this possibly be an aircraft? Even though the trajectory seems to suggest meteor, is it just a rock or is the whole video just a fake?

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That's really strange. I think it is a fake, but i'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it is really well made!!but look at the tail of the meteorite it stayes the same shape over and over.......have a look at it a few times it replays.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That has to be a meteorite. The tail still has matter burning in it (which is why it glows). The only way that could happen is if matter was shearing off of the object and being burned (as it does on meteorites), or if it was an aircraft then fuel would have to be still burning after ejection, which is ungodly inefficient. As well, it really couldn't be an aircraft since the smoke is constant in width. Were it a jet aircraft of some kind it would have to come out from a very small point (engine outlet) and spread out, which doesn't appear to be the case here.

Meteor is my guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'd would have to say it's fake. Something about the trail just doesn't make sense and that lens flare doesn't look right at all.

top topics

join