It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda tied to Global Collapse of Economy?

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The idea has popped up in a few other thread that perhaps we are not "God's special little creature" after all, but may actually be an artificially produced bio-bot. Meaning that another more advanced life form created humans for some purpose, much like we work to create better machines and even A.I. one day. What if we are the A.I.?

This would then lead you directly to purpose. What purpose would we serve to an advanced race of beings? Why would they go to the trouble of creating humans? What can we do that they cannot, or do not wish to?

Mining. We are here to strip mine the planet of its minerals. Valuable minerals such as diamonds and gold. Everything else we do is simply infrastructure for our little mining colony on the edge of the Milky Way.

Is this why the gold-standard was phased out incrimentally during the 20th century? Is this why everything of value seems to flow in one direction and disappear out of the reach of the laborers? Could this be why we have a terminally flawed economic system based on ever inflating debt? Is this bubble about to burst?

If Fort Knox really empty after all?

What happens to us when we have outlived our purpose?

[edit on 1/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
The idea has popped up in a few other thread that perhaps we are not "God's special little creature" after all, but may actually be an artificially produced bio-bot. Meaning that another more advanced life form created humans for some purpose, much like we work to create better machines and even A.I. one day. What if we are the A.I.?

Aliens are not proven to exist.

This would then lead you directly to purpose. What purpose would we serve to an advanced race of beings? Why would they go to the trouble of creating humans? What can we do that they cannot, or do not wish to?

Speculations.

Mining. We are here to strip mine the planet of its minerals. Valuable minerals such as diamonds and gold. Everything else we do is simply infrastructure for our little mining colony on the edge of the Milky Way.

Your statement would be true if majority of people worked in mines, but they don’t. Indeed only tiny minority works in mines, and only in countries which actually have mines.

Is this why the gold-standard was phased out incrimentally during the 20th century?

It was done because it is much easier to manipulate with economy when you have fiat money.

Is this why everything of value seems to flow in one direction and disappear out of the reach of the laborers? Could this be why we have a terminally flawed economic system based on ever inflating debt? Is this bubble about to burst?

Capitalism is not perfect. By the time to time capitalistic system fell into problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

Aliens are not proven to exist.

I have seen enough proof.

Speculations.

Well, I did say, "what if?" This is a theory, just like evolution is.

Your statement would be true if majority of people worked in mines, but they don’t. Indeed only tiny minority works in mines, and only in countries which actually have mines.

Why would the majority of people have to work in mines? Does everyone have to be a cop before we live in a police-state? And what country does not extract mineral resources from the Earth?

It was done because it is much easier to manipulate with economy when you have fiat money.

But manipulate it to what end? So that the hidden figure at the top gains mastery over global resources.

Capitalism is not perfect. By the time to time capitalistic system fell into problems.

What ever you want to call it, our economic system is outright robbery of the people. The economic system is terminally flawed. What we have today is a gross distortion of capitalism.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dang. I thought I was onto something here...

...anyone...anyone...?

Maybe I shoullda left out the word "alien" from the title.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I guess everyone thinks the economy is all better now. Maybe I started this thread a few days too late. Well, it'll be here waiting in a week or two when the economy tanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bump diddy bump bump...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

The Ancient Astronaut and their genetic manipulation of man is plausible (If one believes in Ancient Astronauts!).

Humanity has just started our own genetic manipulations of dna in the last 30 years. Previously, it would have seemed outlandish science fiction, and now daily we eat genetically modified foods.

Any civilization that could travel from solar system to solar system would have mastered genetic manipulation I imagine. We have made baby steps in the last hundred years as a species.

It would also explain certain complexities in regard to the 'evolutionary' step from jungle primate to civilized one. Chimpanzees are 99% the same genetically as human beings. That 1% difference is what allows us as humans be 'civilized'. You can teach a chimp to use sign language and to use a toilet, but I doubt you could get them to work in gold mines or on a oil well. Although not the 'God' or 'gods' that many would hope for, the Ancient Astronauts would allow for Creationists and Evolutionists to both be right to a degree.

The ancient Babylonian (modern day Iraq) creation stories might be a good place to really sink your teeth into in regards to Ancient Astronaut/Geneticists.

I think your premise has merits, but I also think many have had similar premises in the past (David Icke). Without definitive proof of Alien visitors, there will always be skeptics.

It would also explain why the 'powers that be' (who all can coincidentally trace their lineage back to the same few with 'royal blood') are hell bent on pumping all the oil out of the ground before really getting behind renewable energy sources. That could be why they don't care if Petroleum poisons the earth for our grandchildren's children. The cheapest fuel to do the job that they want done, which could be using a slave species (Us) to strip the resources of this planet.

My only hope, is that if there is anything left when they are done, that they don't wipe us out with one of their genetically engineered bio weapons.
DocMoreau

CHeck these out:
Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki
Have aliens genetically engineered humans to become more intelligent?
reptillian statue.

There are plenty more threads on here relating to your theory...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a theory I don't if it is widely accepted or not. I don't believe heavily in this theory but just been pondering it since threads have been popping up about how the Elite or NWO like organizations are behind the economy diving and the pyramid/triangle type UFOs. What if these organizations are behind such an economy dive and they are the developers of such flying aircrafts? Then what would be the best way for NWO like organization to make a public appearance and be widely accepted. Well, I believe their plan is to eventually show up in these UFOs and introduce themselves as the creators so that we will worship them.

Well, its only a theory which I was pondering as a lucid thought.

top topics

join