It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I just have two thoughts I rarely see posted about what UFO's may be.

1.Time Travelers. I know this has been suggested, But I suggest that our future selves become time travelers as part of an eternal loop that our species takes to continue it's survival. If the end does finally come for all things in this universe over time, then what better way to continue to exist then to turn back the hands of time? Again and again we go back in time, in order to exist in this universe forever.

2.Artificial Intelligence. Imagine if the E.T.'s weren't just piloting the UFO's, but they were the UFO's. The creators of these UFO's are long gone, but the UFO's continue their mssions for them. Think of the Gray's as tiny androids(perhaps replicates of their creators) that share the UFO's AI and perform certain tasks for the UFO.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I had thought about the same thing to with Time Travel a while back, one thing that would back that is I had seen some documentary on TV about UFO where viewing alot of artifacts coming from them, I dont know the whole detail of it and where they got it from, but they said it was very possible for humans on earth to create such materials as it was nothing out of this world according to them.

Then theirs this one thing Hoagland talked about from Russia where a UFO landed and human beings like us came out of it, dont know what to believe though since so much gets skewed.

However I dont think these are the only UFO's, perhaps Earth in thousands of years from now becomes a time in which traveling to places like Mars is a vacation that only takes maybe a 6 hour flight. Lot of things we cant explain but we know something is going on.

I mean is their 2 sources to UFOs being Time Travelers and other life living else where? Or is the 2 connected some how?

join