It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could HALF-LIFE have happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
do you think that the game half life would be a possibility that Greys or all aliens could have come from a interdimentional rift in the real world ??

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
uhh no...

but if it did...why the hell would they have made a video game out of it????

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i dont think you understand what i said

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's an idea, but I highly doubt it. Look at all those command and conquer games. If something were to happen from a game's scenario, that would be my first pic.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ummmm. Nevermind I have no way to repond to this...what???? Go outside. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
could HALF-LIFE have happened

uhh no...

do you think that the game half life would be a possibility that Greys or all aliens could have come from a interdimentional rift in the real world ??

but if it did...why the hell would they have made a video game out of it????

what am i confused about??

great game though...I love the add on DoD(day of defeat) actually i think im gonna go play now

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Doesn't Half-Life story look a bit similar to the story about the Deuce base?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I really wish I could still moderate this forum....I miss my old command. Rotation, rotation...

This would have been a more appropreate thread under BTS. I agree with the above statement "Go outside". Even the the air might now possibly contain micro dust tracking sensors, and the planes may be doing more than spraying chemicals and watching us. The out of doors will help you forget about those late night ATS inspired subconsous lurkers. If not, I suggest consulting Kano and remember, WWSD.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yes it IS based on a real event. Who do you think stole the source code for the second game? The US government of course, because the programmers found out more juicy info.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
YEA! OK!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!! AND MAYBE DOOM WAS REAL TOO! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hahahah....put down the HL and diversify your gaming... so Doom3 is foreshadowing of things to come....great.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Welcome to black mesa research facility smoking is prohibited. Well the whole thing looks like area 51 and Dulce. Underground facilities. Then oposing forces come to take down gordon freemen. I loved playing that game it was my fav of all times. And the thin man well. I dunno i guess they took elements from the real world threw in some aliens and Half-life.

jra

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The US Gov't stole the source code eh? yeah thats a good one....
Makes total sence when one can licence it from the company who developed the game engine. Valve is just a game company. They don't have any topsecret info. No more than we do. They are just a collection of creative artists and programmers, nothing more.

But maybe you were just being silly phayce. It's hard to tell.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

But maybe you were just being silly phayce. It's hard to tell.

Yeah just jokes

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by phayce]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
MuddyFox is only 14, of memory serves me right.

Who knows kid!

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
yes i think that its a possibility, whilst the universe is made of energy, anything is possible...

...no i dont think that a game was based on something as topsecret or a complicated as this....

..but i think i understand where your comming from...maybe....

but im a lil drunk right now

top topics

join