It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I do not understand why people want to apply the Earth's gravitational pull to a biological entity that more than likely, evolved on another planet.

It doesn't matter whether their neck can support their rather large heads on Planet Earth. They don't live here, they don't care. They have their own planet where their physique is born from.

We're applying what happens to us to a being that more than likely came from a completely different environment.

Side Statement:
Considering the potential also for them to utilize electromagnetic dynamics as a means for their travel, they more than likely become independent to the Earth's effects.

Yeah, that's a great point to bring up, and you're absolutely correct that they will be evolved for their own planet, but they're still going to have to deal with gravity, it is a universal truth. If there are imbalances with proportion, what is going to keep a creature from falling head over heels? If we evolved somewhere with 60% of the gravity of Earth, wouldn't it be likely that we would be structured in a way that proportionately matched that 40% decrease? Maybe we would have to have stronger hearts to continue the pumping of our blood, maybe we would be slightly larger organisms because there would be less force on our body? Perhaps we would be smaller organisms, though, because we would be worried about the blood circulation from the weaker gravity. Perhaps the gravity difference would make it more likely for us to develop webbing for gliding between our appendages. Whatever changes we might have faced in this circumstance, we would be in proportion to what the gravity allowed.

I'm absolutely not trying to state that whatever we find will look just like us. They will evolve into something that is the most evolutionary feasible.

To me it's like you're stating we're going to run in a creature with an upside down nose, located above the eyes, but below the mouth. That's evolutionary suicide, and it's not going to happen. You can decide why.

Just because there is less gravity, doesn't mean you can support a head that will act like a balloon when something other than gravity put force upon it. It's evolutionary suicide. You decide why (hint: think predation).

We're not going to run into a creature without a mouth and absorbs all of its nutrients through its skin. It's evolutionary suicide, especially for a creature that can transverse the universe. Once again, you can decide why.

We have to use some basis of life for comparison, and we're pretty sure we can find aspects of why enough gravity is important for chemical synthesis and things like flowing rivers to occur (note it doesn't matter what the river is of, and I'm not trying to imply a C lifeform).

I appreciate your comments here, it is great to see someone with more than just voodoo intuition.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
PlatinumStorm, I completely agree with you.

It's just hard to say much about alien life forms.

I know we can try to relate characteristics based on what we know and have come to understand with ourselves, but that's pretty much we have to go on.

Thank you for your comments, the same to you.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I feel all of photos here are real, except the open guts alien. I can’t get the thought of liverwurst out of my mind for some reason. Like the photos, it’s disgusting to look at but tasty nonetheless.

It's good to remember that any biological entity from another planet, if left open to the elements in our biosphere, will die rather quickly and undergo rapid decomposition - without protection anyways.

That's what's good to consider when looking at aliens who may look naked in the wild.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have finally figured out why their tiny neck can support their big heads.
The have very strong necks, and their musculature is incredibly dense thanks to genetic engineering in combination with the high gravity on their world.
This explains why the heads of the creatures are perfectly balanced on their strong necks with very dense vertebrate.

try sticking a grapefruit on a toothpick. It won't bend or snap, even when it becomes saturated. Now imagine if the toothpick had muscle around it. OMG!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This picture is from Robert Dean?

He's a kook.

In the mid 90's he said the world was going to end. Look in this video.

Google Video Link

Guess what? The world didn't end!

He also says lenticular clouds are UFOs!

And in part 2 of this video he vehemently said there's going to be catacalysmic event in these few years coming to year 2000. Huh?

He's definitely a kook and a charlatain. Don't believe this guy. In the new Cumalot video now he says it's 2012.
. 2012? That 2012 claptrap was started by Riley "Uuhhhh" Martin.

This guy

You wanna believe these kind of people?

Thus thats photo is FAKE.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

I agree. I think Dean is disingenuous at best. I am always skeptical of the people in the UFO circles who mix new age beliefs with the whole alien question.
The scientific approach is all that is required. That said, I still think that photo is of a real alien.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know this posts old as hell but I just discovered it. Just off 1st glance I notice a total lack of tape being used to secure the breathing tubs. Seems to me that's a clear indication that they didn't want to cover up their work. This is clearly a fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

it's a backstage photo of one of the aliens from the early 90's made for tv movie "intruders". do a google image search and you should be able to find it pretty easily. they also debunk it pretty well on the forgetomoire site.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hello It'sHuman , Just wondering if you had given any more thought to posting a thread on the below manual ? Maybe I missed it or it's been removed since this thread & when I searched under your name if so or you decided not to sorry to take up your time it just sounds interesting from another who has had experiences also .
John

( This book appears to be a manual for advanced scouts known in their language as "Qah - Uhks" and this book is made of a material similar to a laminated page ring binder . We are one of five races that this team is "preparing" for contact. )

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Do some of you still think this picture is a real EBEN/Grey or whatever? If so I can put you out of your misery and explain it if you like.... If you want to know the truth of course, some people prefer to be mystified.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Sorry Isaac, I didn't see your post. I half expected somebody to still be unsure. hopefull....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I remember the alleged alien in the Russian snow a few months ago looked 'genuine' but then again I've never seen an alien so who am I to judge? Just because many of us can spot a clear fake doesn't mean anything we're perplexed by to equate to an authentic photograph; there is absolutely no way of knowing. This photograph could be fake or it could be real.

However, if someone is going to take a photograph of something like this, you'd think there would be several with a full body shot one of them, a wide shot and a close up or different angles. That doesn't necessarily mean this image in question is a fake but it does mean it is of no use in the greater context of evidence.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The picture is from the movie intruders BTW.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimander

The truth?

The image on the left is a photo.

The image on the right is a drawing.

It is so humorous to me that the Elite know how easy it is to just give an uneducated blatantly false explanation for the photo and add in some horrible counter intelligence mind control statements undermining anyone who has a brain, and that is sufficiently enough to make the public dismiss the leak and forget about anything of the release that happened. I am turning my beliefs to a more human explanation of what happened during the last century, but this makes me want to change my mind to think that Roswell Did Happen because the Elite humans in the Know think it is so easy to convince people that the truth is false and what is false is the truth. Just incredible you people. Remember one thing - Everybody Is A Liar. Once you have understood that nobody cares enough about people to tell them the truth it is the first step at waking up to reality.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

hahahah no, the similarity is uncanny
also why necro an almost decade old thread

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

hahahah no, the similarity is uncanny
also why necro an almost decade old thread

Sorry i don't understand what you mean.

But I know for sure - the world is full of liars that lie for the purpose to argue with people - has nothing to do with what they believe in - they argue because they hate people with arrogance and pride, knowledge and learning has nothing to do with it, only hatred and ego. Pitiful.
edit on 16-11-2017 by AlienVessel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

the poster is the same nto the "alien"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dgtempe

pft

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

the poster is the same nto the "alien"

Sorry I do not fully understand you, but my point is that somebody took the old photo and did a drawing image of it to make people believe that the drawing was made before the photo. I am not even saying I believe in aliens, but I am saying that this old photo of an EBEN has not been debunked at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

no that is an backstage photo of the movie
deny ignorance is your motto

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join