It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LORDMETAL

I looked through each link, seen some of those photos before and found the 'img232' especially interesting. This particular one looks real enough to me -- those big eyes near the nose, wrinkly skin, electrodes on its chest and breathing apparatus in its mouth. But then again what would I know?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

The image in LORDMETAL's post that you are referring to is actually a still from the X-Files. It's from "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" I believe.

EDIT: Clarification

[edit on 1/31/2008 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I used to stand on my head to strengthen my neck when I used to box....

Anyhow, wrists are weaker than necks and people can do a one-handed hand stand... even cartwheels where forced and torsion is exerted onto a single wrist and the delicate hand bones that are in immediate contact with the ground.

Your "big head needs a thick neck" theory has already been thoroughly shot to pieces and I'm just trying to remind everyone else why that is.

People, with proper training can even break brick(s) with only their hands. Sometimes they can even break boards with their fingers.

"Omg WTF!!! No! Cuz your lying! There necks our too thin tho! See, the pic, he can't even stand@ omg! Thin necks, duh.! You logik is flaawed! Finger bricks, omg prove it! OMG!!"

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There's so much variety of Grays look because there's so many (81 to date) types of them from many galaxies. I'm just repeating what I've gleaned from experiencers. Many have different agendas,so some good,some bad,some neutral toward humans.I need more info,but this one looks real to me. I discovered Life on Mars,designed the Mars rovers 1987.I have pics of Mars people and animals by request [email protected]. I find new ones almost daily. i8.photobucket.com... s8.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm guessing any extraterrestrial civilization advanced enough to make it here, doesn't abandon one of their own in a Mexican jail, but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thw word Eben is the name for their planet. Eben is the fourth planet in the bi nary star system known as zeti reticuli. the atmospere on Eben contains a 7%
amonia base.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've seen this a lot before, but its sad that it has no info to go with it, so it is really difficult to go either way.

Anyway, I think that if this picture is authentic, then it gives more merit to "alien interrogation." I still don't say that that case has been closed.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
I used to stand on my head to strengthen my neck when I used to box....

Anyhow, wrists are weaker than necks and people can do a one-handed hand stand... even cartwheels where forced and torsion is exerted onto a single wrist and the delicate hand bones that are in immediate contact with the ground.

Your "big head needs a thick neck" theory has already been thoroughly shot to pieces and I'm just trying to remind everyone else why that is.

People, with proper training can even break brick(s) with only their hands. Sometimes they can even break boards with their fingers.

"Omg WTF!!! No! Cuz your lying! There necks our too thin tho! See, the pic, he can't even stand@ omg! Thin necks, duh.! You logik is flaawed! Finger bricks, omg prove it! OMG!!"

That's great and all, but if you took an average day and took a % of how long you stood on your head.. then would you care to tell me, it's probably not going to be a significant portion of the day, and if you continually did you would for sure damage your body over time.

Similarily hands/wrists/ any other feature you can think of cannot withstand that constant force of impact. The force is only present for a small period of time, not a consistancy.

I'm not trying to say that over a short period of time that parts of our body cannot take additional stress beyond the ordinary, but ordinarily we wouldn't be able to function if they did experience those large stressors. There is a key difference between the two.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker

That image is actually a still from the X-Files. It's from "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" I believe.

Can anyone confirm or refute this? Seems like all this hubbub would be for nothing if this was true.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's another website with the recount of the story.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
evanmontegarde, I was referring to this image in LORDMETAL's post: img232
I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that in my post.

Regarding the image that is the topic of this discussion, I believe it is a photo of a real alien. It has been around for a while, and no one has been able to refute or debunk the picture, IMO. Every time I look at the picture, I have a strong gut feeling that I am looking at an actual extraterrestrial entity.

Originally posted by evanmontegarde

That image is actually a still from the X-Files. It's from "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" I believe.

Can anyone confirm or refute this? Seems like all this hubbub would be for nothing if this was true.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LORDMETAL
hear are some really weird ones.

If you are interested in photos, you may find my article Photos of "aliens" - online collections useful.

I'm currently working on a submission for the ATS newsletter which gives the true background to several of the most popular photos of "aliens" and videos of "UFOs" - with generous assistance from Internos.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Whitley thought it was the real deal

I believe Whitley is right even though they debunked it Dg.
I was being silly.

I can't help but feel sorry for this little guy. I've seen many so-called Alien photo's and know the fakes.
But in this case... I have a Strong gut feeling that IT IS VERY REAL.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rotoplooker

Ah, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying.

I've not made up my mind on the picture one way or another. There's simply just not enough information.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It has been around for a while, and no one has been able to refute or debunk the picture, IMO.

Well, what's to debunk? It could be a real photo of a real, fake alien. How could I tell the difference? As for any claim made that it's of a real, honest-to-goodness alien being... Says who? With nothing else to go on, the thing is pretty much self-debunking, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
FAke FAke FAke!

With todays CG development I hardly believe in any footage o aliens or UFO´s ... It´s really easy to do things like that for an skilled artist. If you want to see wht can be done with CG today go to www.cgsociety.org
many of the UFO´s videos I see on youtube are CG generated. Its very different from the 60´s 70´s and 80´s UFO´s when we didnt have CG available easily as today.

So this means just one thing , I will only believe any thing from now on IF I see the real thing happening. Unfortunaly today we must be very suspicious of any image. Digital art makes anything possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the pic I use when I post? Look at it veeerryy carefully. What do you see?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I do not understand why people want to apply the Earth's gravitational pull to a biological entity that more than likely, evolved on another planet.

It doesn't matter whether their neck can support their rather large heads on Planet Earth. They don't live here, they don't care. They have their own planet where their physique is born from.

We're applying what happens to us to a being that more than likely came from a completely different environment.

Side Statement:
Considering the potential also for them to utilize electromagnetic dynamics as a means for their travel, they more than likely become independent to the Earth's effects.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Great pics....At least the ugly things look like they have "skin" and some kind of blood. That means it can be killed. if it is not human and we can catch a few, we can breed em and hunt them as exotic in TX.
JK Pic looks real too me. I wonder if these were the things flying over our ranch outside Stephenville...If so more than a few good old boys punched holes in their spaceship with rifles I am sure.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I guess that’s why ‘they’ won’t make their appearances in the flesh because they (whatever few is left) might actually die off from our ‘broomsticks’ and ‘buckshots’ and all because they look different from the rest of us. If the photos (as presented in this particular forum thread) don’t paint a thousand words, I don’t know what else would convince the skeptics and debunkers.

I feel all of photos here are real, except the open guts alien. I can’t get the thought of liverwurst out of my mind for some reason. Like the photos, it’s disgusting to look at but tasty nonetheless.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join