It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
I am certain that this photo is legitimate because I too have been abducted and these are indeed the creatures who are doing this.


Again, unless you personally took the photo during your abduction, I don't see how it's possible for you to say that it's legitimate. So it looks like the kind of alien you claim to have seen. Fine. But can you say for certain that this specific photo is legitimate? Do you personally know this critter by name? Can you show us his I.D.?


Sorry Nohup- I guess you didn't read the post or spiderj's post right after it.I really dont mean to mislead anyone. I guess he is right- the people in this thread really are fascinated by this still taken from a video scene - which keeps popping up all over the internet- look at the second or third post - where the same image is obviously just a photoshop filter job of the same pic made to look "old" and attributed to being leaked from someone at area 51. I apoligize again to anyone I may have offended.




posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature
 



See what you've done now


Like I said it was very funny so I again suggest starting a blog or podcast here on ats.

But in the future that little helpful bit of information about it being a still from a show...probably would have been more helpful.

spiderj



posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, my friends, i posted this because i thought the pictures looked extremely real and i wanted your input. Then i realized that in this community, it would take a lot more than this picture to satisfy most people.
I dont blame anyone.
I just think the facial expression or lack of on this EBE tells a very sad story.
There's always room for skepticism unless we get a knock on our door from a real one and we sit and chat with them. Even then, by taking a picture, no body would beleive it anyway.
But we are the same people who want "disclosure"....
Now, just who would we beleive entirely that aliens such as these exist without twisting every detail and not having another conspiracy born out of that disclosure?
This is why disclosure will never happen. We will not allow it to happen.
Would you beleive Bush or Cheney or Al Gore, or Hillary, Obama, or Nancy Pelosi?
HELL NO.


See my point???



posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 


Thank you for not being offended DG. I would like to state that I am certain we are being visited here on Earth on a regular basis, but I dont post much on the matter because I never have had an up close encounter and therefore don't have much to bring to the table in such a discussion.

I also do believe that this photo, while I am certain it is derived from a made for TV show, does in fact depist the "Grays" or Ebens" as some people call them(Is that name from Edgar Casey?). Why do I believe that? Because of the consistency in the details of descriptions of these beings from encounters reported all over the planet for a very long time- meaning at least back to the Mayan and Egyptian eras. In my opinion the the best proof of these massive amounts of encounters being real is not only the consistency in the physical description of these beings, but that nearly all of them say that the beings are completely naked. I think alien modesty and sexual morality could be a great thread all by itself-LOL.

Think about it- if some hillbillies decide to pull a hoax - you would think that they would portray the "aliens" like they are shown in the movies- especially those pre-1970s ones- and the "beings" would be reported as wearing space suits and pointing a Raygun at them. Not a naked little gray weakling.

As the OP here I hope you accept my sincere apology for having a little fun and posting the "to serve man" Kah - Uhk book. I cant believe the guy that posted the hostile attack post after obviously reading only the first sentence of my goof post - it points out the mentality of "debunkers". I hope you are having a great day and don't let the hostilty of the "debunkers" get to you, I and many others support you!

P.S. I was up late last night and was watching yours and others posts as the big rock approached- it really was pretty close.

P.S P.S. While we are on the subject of fake photos, is that really yours as your avatar? I had no idea there was smokin hot UFO researchers "out there"....


[edit on 29-1-2008 by ItsHumanNature]



posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

This thread proves that humans are ignorant towards the possibility of something that exist that they HAVEN'T seen.

It annoys the hell out of me to no end the ignorance of some people....

So if someone say that he or she has seen the president of Guyana but doesn't have the photographic evidence because he doesn't have any camera that means he doesn't exist or I was lying..... Uh yeah..

I pity the ignorance of some people... And I am glad I had my experience, and obviously the pitful ignorant people who are emprisoned in their own little box will NEVER EVER have any contact with an alien being and know what it's like...

They are so sure of themsleves that they are at the center of the universe....

Sucks to be you...



[edit on 29-1-2008 by BobbyLazer]



posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've come across this picture too before in the past, and I don't know what to think of it either.

Cons:
First off, it's difficult to tell what we're looking at with the neck, but it looks very flimsy in comparison to the head size, and that might be a evolutionary drawback that leans against its credibility.

If it's dead and was in a wreck like some of you stated, with no proof, where are the gashes from the crash?

The picture looks like it was filtered to mask a fake look.

The number 11: If you look above the creatures right eye there is a #11 that stands out, and when you enlarge it in photoshop it is even more apparant.

Lighting vs reflection in the eyes:
It just seems like the picture is flooded with light on the left side of the image, but it only reflects a tiny amount in the eyes, and given the size of the eye I would expect it to reflect more. To its credit both eyes have the lighting positioned in the right manner.

Pros:
The eyes have a transparency similar to that of a cow or horse that add a sense of realism to it.
Severed Artery/vein? to the right side of the object in question it looks strikingly similar to a human artery or vein, although the width may be too large for the size of the potential creature.

Neutral:
Pseudo 2d/3d. The closer you zoom in the more it looks 3d, but when you zoom out it looks 2d.
Skin Folds: It makes the picture look really organic, but what is the benefit to the fold?
something good to find out:
If we could find a reputable source who had the picture in a hard copy form.

My verdict: I lean to it not being real..



[edit on 30-1-2008 by Platinumstorm]



posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature
 


Cool thanks for the info. Do you think you can provide a link, as this should be easily verifiable?



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The neck is too thin! by this logic no human should be able to stand on one leg.... look at how thin our ankles are.
How could that tiny ankle support a fully grown man?
Maybe the gravity is lower where he is standing... yeah right



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do you think human mechanics belong to other appendages out there, I don't think so.

Another layer results a new state of being.

To gauge our cousins out there with mankinds existance is a futile one.

We have different labels which enable or able another world to open up.

Who says I need your amount of oxygen to breath when I know I exist without time.

Time bends around me.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I breathe without oxygen who says I need time.

Think about it.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 




My heart tells me this one is real. My heart could be lying to me, but I dont think so!


Your heart isn't lying to you Dg.








posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If I have an unlimited energy source why would I need a mental mechanism to get things done. I would just perform. My being would be enough to keep things into place. And if I have evolved up to this point 'spiritually' it would make it convienent that I alreadly know your blue print. And if I know I create my form then I would make any suit possible to exist in while in this old enviroment.



[edit on 30-1-2008 by menguard]



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 




I'm looking forward to what this generation of posters have to say about this one.


Oop's, sorry you wanted responses from this generation of posters.


I just had to put up my say anyways.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would have a 'higher form' of spirit into flesh.

Things that are non- necessities would be discarded.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A while back I emailed James Fox, the producer of "UFO's: 50 Years of Denial", the show where the image first appeared. Here is the conversation:

My e-mail to James Fox:




> Mr. Fox,
>
> For several years now there has been a lot of debate over a photo that
> appeared in the "UFO's: 50 Years of Denial" video. I am referring to the
> photo of the gray alien with the twisted neck. Do you have any insight or
> information on the origin of this photo? To date, it is the most authentic
> photo of what one would imagine a typical alien looks like. If real, it is
> without doubt the most important picture in human history. If fake, it's
> simply the best alien dummy ever created. If you could shed some light on
> this photo, I would greatly appreciate it and will share what you have to
> say with the members of ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com). Thank you very much,
> and I look forward to hearing from you.



James Fox's reply:




I wish I could tell you that this is the proof that we've all been
waiting for. The truth is, I honestly don't know any more than what
I've been told. The story from Robert Dean is how it was explained to
me and it appears to be either an authentic photo, or a fake that
matches descriptions from first hand eye witness accounts.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.


Best,


James


PS If you haven't seen our last film, Out of the Blue, check out
www.outofthebluethemovie.com. We've got some great new material on
the Phoenix Lights case coming out soon.



Also, here is a scan of the image that is slightly cleaner and higher resolution than what some of you have seen:







posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would have a 'higher form' of spirit into flesh.

Things that are non- necessities would be discarded.



Or I could have a 'Higher Form of flesh' in life.

A more refined spirit with a more refined body.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
The neck is too thin! by this logic no human should be able to stand on one leg.... look at how thin our ankles are.
How could that tiny ankle support a fully grown man?
Maybe the gravity is lower where he is standing... yeah right


There's a huge difference between an ankle and a neck. Necks, and not excluding the features of this alleged creature are less supportive because they have to have flexibility. It's a trade off. Our ankles aren't exactly what you would describe as flexible.. they are very strong because they have a high bone density, due to the amount of weight from the legs and torso, so the size isn't a huge part of what matters for those bones. When's the last time your ankle had a 180 degree range?

Please try again.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Platinumstorm]



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar
 


Dont be silly. Its for anyone! I'm gad we can look at this and all share an opinion without bickering.
That's what ATS is for. And its a bonus when there's respect.


Thanks for your comments!

Someone mentioned what Whitley Streiber would think about this, i guess from some reading i did, he had it up on his website for awhile some time back and of course, it got debunked. Whitley thought it was the real deal.



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
Also, here is a scan of the image that is slightly cleaner and higher resolution than what some of you have seen:


The background is certainly interesting. What's he got, a pony tail? And I guess on the left side of the photo there's a telescoping thing of some kind. So is this thing supposed to be lying down, or leaning up against something?



posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Do you think human mechanics belong to other appendages out there, I don't think so.

Another layer results a new state of being.

To gauge our cousins out there with mankinds existance is a futile one.

We have different labels which enable or able another world to open up.

Who says I need your amount of oxygen to breath when I know I exist without time.

Time bends around me.


I think some of them are reasonable guesses. While we are limited in scope to the life we see on this planet, we know that all planets exhibit gravity, and whatever gravity there is will influence how other species are structured.

Physiologically we can run differently, we can use different fuels to support our life, but I bet whatever fuel there is will be one of the more simple gases like oxygen, nitrogen or ammonia, or sulfur. We're not going to find creatures using molten gold for fuel, and if you think there is a chance for that then well.. I can't help you, and chances are they aren't going to be breathing radioactive compounds either. They might not even be carbon based organisms, and that's perfectly feasible, but short of a natural aptitude at floating using mystical mental prowess, and using telekentic energies they will need to develop physical appendages and other sensory structures to manipulate their environment (not to mention outer space) that mimic some of the abilities that we have. It's safe to say that even if you are an erect organism, and have six arms, but instead of gripping structures you have hooves.. you won't be building anything.

I think it is fair to assume that we will be more alike than different from other beings capable of exploring the universe.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join