It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Am I the only one that notices that the picture in question in this thread is the same one shown in the post linked above with a little coloration work done? Not saying that makes it fake but these two pictures are the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
See entire details of the crash here:

Source

I remember hearing about this story years ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
and one was able to put a communications device together and call home.

Not to go off topic but biological entities from another planet have a slim-to-none chance of surviving our biosphere.

I know you're just going off someone else's information though so no biggie.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Link to photo.

That is a photo that's been around for a while. It is a photo of the prop for "Roswell: The Motion Picture" I believe. The link is too the Roswell UFO Museum.

There are photo's of this prop all over various UFO Sites. I tracked that photo to the exact one some time ago. I think the photo it was pirated from used to be on the Museum site but I don't find it now. As I recall it was a match to a photo of the prop that was manipulated to look older and was supposed to be from the 40's or 50's. Now it is from Mexico????????????

If my memory is off someone will correct this I'm sure. Maybe someone has the original photo of the prop it came from?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oh im sure entities can survive anywhere they choose too, they are very smart beings

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

If anyone is tempted to give that site your email be prepared to get a flood of Spammy emails. Just thought I'd throw that in. 20 plus emails a week if I recall.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Juding off of the appearance of the photo alone, I would suggest that this picture was taken before the digital era, sometime between 1970-1995..(large gap I know). It looks real, but I am always skeptical when I only see one pic.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
really hard to tell but my gut tells me its real or a really nice fake :-)

What i do wonder about is the background of the picture where the neck is "turned around" Doesn't it seem to be laying on the ground?

It could already be dead

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ntenzpunishment]

Does this alien have hair? If not, then what is that scruffy stuff behind it's head? I thought grays didn't have hair

Grammar and syntax, needed editing

[edit on 28-1-2008 by leira7]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Looking at the pic, could what some are saying is a twisted neck be some sort of dual throat? Maybe an airway and some other structure? I'm just sayin'....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

could be just wreckage or gore. I mean the neck is twisted 180, and the arm is bent behind its head looks at the hand over the shoulder to the left.

I think it supposedly got twisted up pretty bad in a wreck. Or that's the story.

But I've seen this same prop too in various different settings. I do believe it resides now in the roswell musuem, as the poster above stated. If you look close at the pic he linked you can see the same twist in the neck area, and the color matches well.

Then again this picture could be real, and the Roswell display could be a model depicting the real thing.

Dunno, on the fence with this one.

It's odd though it looks like it's still alive though, even though it's a twistled , mangled, mess. Maybe cause the eyes are open and reflecting light. I guess a dead human might look alive with thier eyes open, in an old photo, especially if they look a little beat up, like this alien does.

I've always wondered how those skinny necks held up those large heads in our gravity. Maybe that's why greys are rarely seen out of thier ship, I'd imagine thier heads would just fall over to the side.

You'd need to have them in some type of condusive environment with less gravity, perhaps like in the Alien Interview.

But yea, I've seen this photo for years on the net, it's always been one of the realer looking imo. That and the one that's all white like albino, that one freaks me out as well. But it looks fake after a while. I'd say this one is the best, or definitely in the top 3.

EDIT* Reply to Laughing Cat- That same thing crossed my mind as well. Since we really don't have any anatomy books for different alien types, who knows. But with the twisted arm, and other bruising and daage, the twisted neck seems to fit. Plus the chest does look like a person back, and not the front, but then again, we don't know what an aliens chest is supposed to look like so...your guess is as good as mine.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've seen this picture countless of times before. With the huge amount of fake pictures that are found on internet now days is very hard to make a accurate statement about the authenticity of this but for one thing I couldn't agree more with few posters including the op: This face bears a terrible sadness and looking at it can't help it but thinking how similar humanoid beings can be no matter how far and distant is their evolution and civilization.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
i tell u what makes me think this is authentic and that is the entity has a very thin silvery type of clothing on

Good call Trewth. If you look at the lower neck area there's a defining line where it connects to the body. I found this odd at first and then I read your post. It definitely could be some type of skin tight thin suit.

In regards to the comments involving the Roswell Museum: This alien looks quite different to me. The photo of the Roswell museum looks more like the alien from the "Alien Autopsy" film.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thanks for the input. I took the image to adobe photo and simply hit sharpen a few x and the strangest thing was there seems to be twists going into the creatures face. I'm new to this and limited in what I know how to do with the technology in my comp., so if this attempt seems rather primitive to some, Yeah, o.k. But I got something I didn't see before.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Link to photo.

That is a photo that's been around for a while. It is a photo of the prop for "Roswell: The Motion Picture" I believe. The link is too the Roswell UFO Museum.

Do you mean the 1994 Roswell movie starring Kyle McLaughlin? Because I saw that movie too, and to me the Eben photo looks quite different from the movie prop. But maybe we're talking about a different movie. To be honest, I haven't been to the museum in New Mexico, so I guess it could be that. Whatever the case, this is the most realistic-looking alien photo I've ever seen.

One could claim it's a real EBE, or one could claim it's a hoax. But you have to consider a third possibility - that it's neither. Could this be from an animal of some kind? A monkey perhaps?

Also, note the fact that we are not seeing the entire photograph, only the head area. There's no label or imprint on the photo, no identifiable people in the photo...there isn't even anything to base a scale on. The photo is, essentially, garbage.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i dont think its garbage, just because u cant answer ur own questions doesnt mean its garbage, sorry

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah, that whole lack of any information thing is a tough one to get around. It's a complete deal breaker, actually.

Sure, the skin looks good, but it could be latex of some kind. And why does it look like a photo taken from a video monitor? Scan lines.

It doesn't matter. A photo and a questionable story are just never enough. Never, ever, ever! (I'm lookin' at you Billy Meier!)

Okay, folks. Let's go through it again. If we see an image, what does it mean? Proof? No, think again. Evidence? Well, maybe, but evidence of what, do you suppose? Evidence of a good model maker?

Just keep repeating to yourself. It's just an image. It's just an image.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Could those "scan lines" as you say be due to the fact that these are screen shots from a video?

Anyways, it looks pretty real to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I get the impression that it's dead laying on the ground and the thing behind it's head is a rock to prop it's head up for a camera shot.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by sean]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'll have to go with my feelings on this one: It's real. Yes, this photographic 'evidence' does appear to show a humanoid who has sustained injuries. There is something about the ant-like eyes that I cannot explain, as one poster mentioned, almost sad (to even look at in the first place).

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
All I know is if i found some poor animal hit by a car, I wouldn't hesitate to end it's suffering and I'd do it by snapping the neck because I know that will stop the pain before death comes.

It looks like something similar has happened here. Some poor alien writhing in agony in front of his crashed ship and there's nothing you can do. Your in the middle of nowhere, there's no phones or help, just you and this little guy writhing in agony, making sounds that only come from people in absolute and horrible pain.

What do you do? Apply first aid... to an alien? Or do you do as you would want done to you; end his suffering.

"kill me, I beg of you," were probably this aliens last thoughts as he knew what survival in the hands of HUMANS would only mean... more pain, more torture.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join