It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alleged Picture Of A Real Eben

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

SOURCE

Was this "grey" captured during the so called Mexican Roswell?

On the History Channel:

Coyame, Mexico is a small town not far from the US border. It's home to three thousand people and possibly the best-kept secret of all-time. In August of 1974, the USA military was tracking a mysterious object over Mexico; then suddenly it disappeared from radar near Coyame.

I have never seen these pictures before, i hope they're new to us and hope you enjoy and feel free to debunk.

*Scroll all the way down for some good pictures

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What is your opinion? Do you think it's real? Do you think it might be a hoax? Are there other sources of information on it beyond one website?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is no way for me to say this is real, but my intuition says yes.

Why is it that so many people are posting hoax's these days?

Maybe they are not. Maybe we are just starting to see the real stuff, and the debunkers are having thier way.

Thank you for keeping watch.

The more I see photo's like this the more it makes me sad. They look sad.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I got it from Coast to Coast website and darn if they dont look pretty real!

The story is pretty convincing since at the same time of the pictures there WAS some type of UFO crash!

Its from the Mexican police, now, dont get me wrong, i dont think they';re dumb but they are not tecky savy enough to put something like this together i dont think! Besides, they're not recent enough to be photoshopped i dont think.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Yes, Seawolf, they do look

terribly sad to me.

The more i look the more real they look. Its kind of sad, really, to know you will never return home again.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have to honestly say that it does look a lot like something else I pretty much figure to be genuine. Apart from the black shiny eyes but they peel right off so they say. Take those eyes away and replace them with the creepy sort of human / sort of snake eyes and yeah I think it could be real.

The colour too. Beige type colour.

Or an expert fake to add to the ever-growing pile...

I would like to see more evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There have been many threads on this in the past. Im not sure what you would search for to find it. (Im getting a little rusty)

Here is one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard everything from its a drawing to detailed descriptions of why it may be real.

There hasn't been a discussion on this photo in awhile, so it might as well stay open for discussion.

I remember posting long ago about it. I believe I said it could be a drawing.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thank You, Dulcimer!!!

I'm looking forward to what this generation of posters have to

say about this one!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This image has been around for a couple of years. Have read that it was 'proven fake' - but that is the answer to everything in this genre.' Is a really good likeness. Remarkable, strange - and realistic-looking.

But... you have to watch how you say 'it looks real' - because most people only think you said that you believe it. They don't seem to understand the 'undecided' vote.

Good luck on your investigation of this image.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's most likely a puppet, drawing or something like that. I don't think it's real at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Because we are kept in the dark, and have to fend for ourselves for information, here is what I have gathered so far regarding your posted photo's.

Dr. Michael Wolf wrote a book called: "The Catchers of Heaven." He was the head of the Alpha Comm Team of the Majestic Twelve who dealt with all of the ET stuff at Area 51, Edwards AFB, and other things of interest here and overseas. He was origianally brought in because of his expertise in the study of plants, because the Greys get food from light, like plants do. He says they only eat small amounts of nuts, and a little fruit, and process it different, and don't make doo doo's. Hence tiny mouth, and no neck. (Resemble your photo? Not to mention they don't speak, but communicate telepathically. No vocal cords). He has dicribed EBE's exactly like your photo evidence.

Now Colonel Phillip Corso claims he took what they found at Roswell, and gave it to big business for reverse engineering. Part of that was lenses from the alien's eyes. (Just like your photo's.) He says we reverse engineered night vision from those lenes. We also got fiber optics, lazers, and technology that later became computer chips from silicone from that crash site. Not to mention, two EBE's alive, one later died, and one was able to put a communications device together and call home.

So, because this information is already out there, someone could recreate the being in this photo, or it's the real thing. I'm leaning toward it being the real thing. It just looks like a corpse. Not that I'm an expert.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
^I've seen a show about that guy on The History Channel. It was a pretty good show.

They talked about how he was given all the Roswell stuff to figure out how the military could use it. I remember them talking about the lenses and how night vision came from that. Fiber optics, kevlar, velcro...all kinds of things suppossedly came out of the Roswell crash.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wasn't that picture on the movie called " 50 years of denial"? That picture makes me sad every time I see it for some reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
^I've seen a show about that guy on The History Channel. It was a pretty good show.

They talked about how he was given all the Roswell stuff to figure out how the military could use it. I remember them talking about the lenses and how night vision came from that. Fiber optics, kevlar, velcro...all kinds of things suppossedly came out of the Roswell crash.

Even in todays standard it seems those things are outdated compared to what the aliens have.

I think the alien civilization is like World countries today, some are advanced, some are stuck years behind.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Im pretty confident these photo's popped up around the time X-Files The Movie come out, and there is no mistaking the simialrity between these photo's and the Aliens they used in the movie.

My guess is they are just the rubber moulds/dummies they used in the movie.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here is the full picture with upper chest area. There is a lot of detail in this picture, wrinkles in the face and near eyes, chest area. Of course they have a different look and anatomy. However, it has similar features to that of a earthly human. You can see faintly that the ribs show through the skin, muscles pecks. What really catches my eye, to the far right of the picture the armpit fold of skin connecting under the arm. I'm not saying that it is real or not, but that there is a lot of detail in that picture then to just call it HOAX. Furthermore, I know this picture came up once before in the past many say well the neck doesn't look right as well as the chest. You gotta remember, if this is the Roswell crashed alien, then it's body may be partially mutilated. This picture shouldn't be so quickly dismissed.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by sean]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the input. I also think these are the most real looking pictures
i've ever seen.
I'm not saying its the real thing, just that they are pretty convincing pictures!
I wish there was a lot more on these, maybe there is. I'll have to look around. The look on that face is a very real look

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
EBEN now there is the word.

If it stated picture of a EBE then this is a word i can place next to an alien life form in a picture as it has a meaning it stand's for something.

But EBEN is a word i place next to project serpo and as we all know that's a load of tripe.

So when i place the word EBEN with the picture of an alien lifeform the tripe alarm start's ringing.

Nice picture but i personally have never seen one that looked exactly like that.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 28-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If it's fake, they had a pretty good artist do it. The cartilage in the neck. The face's texture and the fact that it looks to have pores and natural wrinkling. I'd like to see one of these without the lenses over it's eyes.

Good find, Deege!
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And yes they are real, but they have two brains, and their skin is see through or transparent you can look into their organs. Their brain capacity holds two compartments. Big bulbous heads with black eyed goggles, but a lazer red iris. Yep their whole body is see through. Skin is like synthetic leather or a rubber. I would say their height is anywhere between six feet seven inches and seven feet tall.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join