It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 8, 2008 8-8-8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ahhhh but maybe we work in base of 10 for a reason.

It is said that there are ten dimensions to reality. Each tenth dimension, the dimensions start over, only in a "larger" scaled version of themselves.

Quantum physics says there are eleven dimensions thus far... but then again, physics has been known to make up particles and dimensions to plug into theoretical equations to make them work out. Backwards scientific method, anyone?

august and 8... I will not say anything, lest I want to jinx us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
It has about as much signifigance as:

January 1st 2001
February 2nd 2002
March 3rd 2003
April 4th 2004
May 5th 2005
June 6th 2006
July 7th 2007

September 9th 2009
Octobor 10th 2010
November 11th 2011
December 12th 2012

OH GOD! IT DOES'T WORK AFTER 2012!!!!! ITS PROOF THAT THE WORLD IS GOING TO ENTER A DARK AGE BEFORE 2013!!!

2+0+1+3 = 6

The 6th country to create a the ultimate death bomb nuclear weapon was India, in 1974!

3 (The magic number ) * 3 (itself, because 3 is magic) = 9

(74) the year of the 6th bomb as hinted by the destruction date of 2013 times the product of the magic number (9) = 666!!!!

IT'S ALL IN THE NUMBERS!!!

How in the world did you get so many stars for completely misreading my sarcasm. If I had a scratchy head smiley I would use it here.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
888 if multiplied by 2 is 1776 i find that interesting also,

i know its nothing but still interesting

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My Birthday is 8/8/8 so im really excited that somethign might come about on this day.

I was reading on some crazy religious site that 888 is jesus in greek characters.
Go down to this part.
Larry Jackson: "Knowing God by the Numbers"

www.elijahlist.com...

Now Im not a religious person so what do you guys think of this?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
come on guys. 888 x 2 = 1776?

not attacking anyone but i think all the random figures and numbers are getting a little silly

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
On a lighter note, "flickr dot com" is holding a 24 hour event on 8-8-08 - upload a picture taken on that day - last time they did this event, it was really amazing to check in all day and look at all the photos being uploaded from one 24 hour period around the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Honestly, I got amused by reading the posts in this thread

8/8/08 is very special to me.. well, not just me but the whole family. Coz its my grandmama's birthday (using the Chinese lunar calendar - don't ask me, dunno how it works). To be exact, it's her 88th birthday =P Now, that's a lot of 8s!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
he opening of the Crystalline Gateway on 08/08/08

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Crazy eights.
The Olympics start in two days at the most auspicious time of 8:08:08 PM
8/8/08. I love the Olympics and hope that everything gos off in a very positive manner. may the walls between us be covered in beautiful flowers.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
When I go to the LHC countdown website it says its unavalible... is this site having problems for anyone else?

www.lhcountdown.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The LHC starts on August 10th according to a person on the internet. In the copycat ATS 8-8-08 thread that is. Funny there's two threads eh?
Must be important.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Youtube is having a meetup on the day in Toronto, Canada. They are calling it 888. Here's the/a promo video. No revelations I fear.

Here is a neat article on Aug 8, 2008 from and astrological perspective.
The power of Eight by Lynn Hayes

Many esoteric teachings reveal that the number 8, the lemniscate or infinity symbol turned on its side, represents the achievement of balance and correction of imbalance. In the Tarot, 8 is the number of accomplishment and achievement. .......

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow, this is neat:

Galatic Freedom Day 888
Galactic Freedom Day August 8, 2008

On 08/08/08 Citizen Organizations and Individuals around the World Join in the Inaugural 'Galactic Freedom Day' Celebration to End Secret Agreements Concerning Extraterrestrial Life.

A world wide positive intention experiment will be conducted at 8 pm (Universal Time) 08/08/08 to put an end to secret agreements that have prevented the revolutionary technology and knowledge of extraterrestrial life entering mainstream society. A Galactic Freedom Day Declaration has been issued by cooperating citizen organizations clearly expressing humanity's intent to put an end to secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life.

[edit on 8/7/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lucifer: Shiny light reflector

If the bible is really the stars in the sky, then couldnt the moon be considered lucifer?

and if the postulating 666 as nuclear bombs developed over time, then its possible that the moon is our forseen destruction?

consider the movie Time Machine, involving time travel, and the moon breaking up. From an explosion..

Nukes on the moon with bases there?

aliens blow it up?

all theories..

[edit on 7-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Did my post offend someone? I can't seem to find my reply to this thread

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Lucifer: Shiny light reflector

If the bible is really the stars in the sky, then couldnt the moon be considered lucifer?

and if the postulating 666 as nuclear bombs developed over time, then its possible that the moon is our forseen destruction?

consider the movie Time Machine, involving time travel, and the moon breaking up. From an explosion..

Nukes on the moon with bases there?

aliens blow it up?

all theories..

[edit on 7-8-2008 by mastermind77]

Sounds more like idle speculation to me. A theory needs some facts to back it up and begins with a hypothesis. The moon is pretty. It should just keep doing what its doing.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
Did my post offend someone? I can't seem to find my reply to this thread

Try it again. It was probably a bug or an accidental hit of the wrong button. ATS is a place for freedom of speech so I doubt you are getting blackballed.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Its kind of cool that the Chinese Olympics start on 08-8-8 and also that the olympic symbol are like eights.

But tomorrow will be like any other day.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

But I went back to the recent posts like twice, and viewed it twice after I posted...I don't think it was a wrong button I hit...oh well, we'll know between the 11th and 15th.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
its th 8/8/8 nd nothing has happened. i bet everyone on here's gutted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join