It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 8, 2008 8-8-8

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
August 8, 2008 is but 9 weeks away. Do you have plans? How are you preparing? I will have ice and break out the hammock I imagine and dream of cooler days yet to come. I will be eating home grown tomatoes too.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

There is no coincidence in that. 8 is considered a lucky number in China, which is the reason they chose to begin the Olympics on 8-8-08, which is a particularly lucky date (lots of Chinese will be getting married that day too).

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
8's lots of eights !!!
That would be a good day to go gambling or buy lottery tickets.
The more 8's the better !!!!!

WEeeeeeeeee !!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Numbers are not "just" numbers, they are the creative blocks of the universe, a universal language that can be understood by anyone. Each number has it's own vibrational value.
Things are happening but it's not doom and gloom and it's not the end of the world. They are evolutionary triggers. We are evolving upwards.
888 day this year is anchoring in the new reality of eternal abundance for all.
I know religious people like to believe in what they want but our evolution is a fact, and if you truely undertsood religious text before alterations and read them with eyes of love instead of fear you would know that God loves everyone and is giving us all infinite blessings as the children of God.
Thats what 888 represents.
Be happy, manifest love not fear, think for yourself.
Turn those televisions off and ask God to show you the truth unclouded by ego.
GOD LOVES not JUDGES.
PEACE x x x

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ah good, wondered when we'd get one.
And God does Judge. He seems to get a kick out of it.
as for numbers being universally understood... ask a Egyptologist hw long it tok them to translate the Egytians mathmatics, or someone specializing in MesoAmerica how long it took to translate the numbers of the variouse civilizations there.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My birthday is November 11. So I personally can't wait for 11/11/11 I'm hopefully going to go to vegas.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

888=Jezus

Its not that well known. We al know the 3x 6 is evil but 888= jesus!

The number of earth is 296 3x296=888

This is a MUST read on numbers! link

And I just read that the CERN's test is going to take place in August?
Maybe also on 8/8/8 who knows.

That the olympics begin on 8/8/8/ on time 08:08.08 is interesting!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford (google him) says we should all have a great big party on 8-8-08 and completely change the world for the better starting on that day... He never explains they "whys" of it.....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
What a cosmic date! What is the signifigance of 8/8/8 as applied to conspiratorial 2012 armagedeon.

What a cosmic date? That's a load of crap. Do you even know what you're talking about? I'd guess not.

There's nothing "cosmic" about August 8 2008. First off, the calander society uses has nothing to do with the actual counting date. Do you think the Mayan Calander ends Dec21 2012 because it is near Christmas? NO! it's because it is the on a Winter Equanoix. The true calander is written in the stars. This is the way it's been and this is the way it will always be. You thinking numbers off a calander writen by history books has any weight shows just how clueless society is about these things.

The True "Calander" is the Zodiacal.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if people started to freek out when 06/06/666 came around. It was the dark ages afterall...

or November 11 1111

Plenty of people thought the end of times was going to happen June 06/2006, then again July 07/2007.

Certain paranoid people thought 05/05/05 was the day, but when catastrophe failed to engulf the earth they changed it to 05/23/05.

Of course this isn't the first 08/08/08 to happen, theres 08/08/0008, 08/08/0108, 08/08/0208, should I continue??

The world has yet to end after all of these dates that were supposedly "significant" so I don't see it ending this time around. For all we know the end of days will happen on April 19/2113. In fact, I'd say the odds of our destruction happening on a date like 08/08/08 are slim.

There just numbers, and if you use a calendar other than the Gregorian, you'll find today is NOT EVEN TODAY!!! The Jullian calendar says 08/08/08 Gregorian is actually 07/26/08 Jullian!!!!

And the Discordian calendar tells us that 08/08/08 is actually Setting Orange, Bureaucracy 1, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3174 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'd have to say that calendars just have numbers on them....

[edit on 20-7-2008 by PollyPeptide]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
Of course this isn't the first 08/08/08 to happen, theres 08/08/0008, 08/08/0108, 08/08/0208, should I continue??

Shall you continue? Continue what? Continue making a fool of yourself? Those of us that are in the know are all laughing at you right now. You should maybe look up when the curent calander system went into effect and then you might get the joke and learn something too.

Please! People Please! Know what you're talking about before you start talking!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The Gregorian calendar is the most widely used calendar in the world today. It was first proposed by the Calabrian doctor Aloysius Lilius, and decreed by Pope Gregory XIII, after whom it was named, on 24 February 1582 by papal bull Inter gravissimas. It is a reform of the Julian calendar.

en.wikipedia.org...

CARLOS SAYS: Deet Dee Dee!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My girlfriend turns 40 on August 8, she is also born in Deadwood South Dakota, of the Oglala tribe AKA Sioux indian. she is a direct descendant of Sitting Bull, which of course must mean the world is coming to an end....At least thats what her grandmother still living in a reservation says.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by stikkinikki
What a cosmic date! What is the signifigance of 8/8/8 as applied to conspiratorial 2012 armagedeon.

What a cosmic date? That's a load of crap. Do you even know what you're talking about? I'd guess not.

There's nothing "cosmic" about August 8 2008. First off, the calander society uses has nothing to do with the actual counting date. Do you think the Mayan Calander ends Dec21 2012 because it is near Christmas? NO! it's because it is the on a Winter Equanoix. The true calander is written in the stars. This is the way it's been and this is the way it will always be. You thinking numbers off a calander writen by history books has any weight shows just how clueless society is about these things.

The True "Calander" is the Zodiacal.

AWW, I don't believe in the zodiac like that. Why don't we incorporate all the new stars into astrology? That said I highly recommend Rob Brezny's take on things astrological. freewillastrology.com I believe.

[edit on 7/20/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Please don't be another deet dee dee.

I wasn't talking about Astrology, I was talking about Astronomy. You know? The Science?

Step one: Read a book.
Step two: form a view point according to facts and reality.
Step three: then go out and speak!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another one of these threads eh. Nothing is going to happen, just like nothing happened on th 7/7/07 or the 6/6/06 or the 5/5/05 (except my birthday) or th 4/4/04.....etc

Anyone looking forward to a thread entitled September 9, 2009- 9-9-9 ?

People have to really relax a little

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Another one of these threads eh. Nothing is going to happen, just like nothing happened on th 7/7/07 or the 6/6/06 or the 5/5/05 (except my birthday) or th 4/4/04.....etc

Anyone looking forward to a thread entitled September 9, 2009- 9-9-9 ?

People have to really relax a little

Already created brah!
I don't buy into any signifigance yet I find it interesting that apparently China is going to open the Olympics on August 8, 08 at 8:08 pm. It's silly and it makes me wonder about superstition and its role in our lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Please don't be another deet dee dee.

I wasn't talking about Astrology, I was talking about Astronomy. You know? The Science?

Step one: Read a book.
Step two: form a view point according to facts and reality.
Step three: then go out and speak!

That comedian you refrence is a complete hack and you come off sounding a bit silly for refering to that played out "punchline". Look up sarcasm before responding to another one of my posts.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
maybe it's 666 squared squared squared?

maybe it's just a date in august.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
These folks seem to think that some atlantis crystals are firing up on 8-8-8,
so that my contribution,like below.
Arkansas Crystal Votex-Earth-keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>