It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims To Have Video Of Alleged Stephenville UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here's the link:

If this is authentic, the images look nothing like
a f-16 jet.

www.liveleak.com...

other interesting recent live leak links

(signal from space)
www.liveleak.com...

UFO sighting in taiwan (phoenix in asia?)
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 27-1-2008 by AwakenedOne]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakenedOne
Here's the link:

If this is authentic, the images look nothing like
a f-16 jet.

www.liveleak.com...

Stephenville etc sounds just like the 1994 and Jan 2008 (!) sightings in San Luis Valley on the north New Mexico-Colorado border. Even a pretty good video a little more than halfway down the page:

www.slvdweller.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
can you post a working link, thanks =]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
that looks absolutely rediculous. how convenient to have a 4 frame per second video of a motion blurred light.
Am I the only one that doesn't take this seriously?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
that looks absolutely rediculous. how convenient to have a 4 frame per second video of a motion blurred light.

I agree, but I do take what Steve Allen and Ricky Sorrells say they saw seriously.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

Originally posted by manbird12000

I agree, but I do take what Steve Allen and Ricky Sorrells say they saw seriously.

Can I ask why? In other words has his claims ever been substaniated or abcked up with evidence? Or does he just seem like an honest guy.

Excuse my ignorance on these two people , as I have not heard of them, nor have I been in the world of ufology very long.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

yes you can ask... there isn't always evidence when truth happens.

Thats pretty much it. Lack of Evidence doesn't prove lack of reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
attack if the squiggley lines run before the squiggle us to death!

annyway i dont thnk its anything to get hyped about

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe a craft can change shapes that quickly and often and still fly. I doubt even higher that it can carry any beings while shapeshifting.

Besides weren't the reports saying that the ufo was a mile long? This particular video doesn't look like it's showing a large ufo, if anything it looks like a small string-like substance to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

yes you can ask... there isn't always evidence when truth happens.

Thats pretty much it. Lack of Evidence doesn't prove lack of reality.

It seems you speak mostly of faith as opposed to scientific truth. I don't mean faith in religion, I mean faith in the words of these men you speak of.

Lack of evidence does not prove lack of reality, you're right. You can't prove something doesn't exist, but you DO need to prove that something DOES exist.

In the scientific community, there needs to be absolute evidence to support any claim of a sighting.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
please correct me if i am wrong...

but what got me hook on stephensville was they said it has light's and was 1 mile long... soemthign that made it stick out...

now it's been reduced to a squggly neon light.....that's a dang suiggly line....not a mile long anything lol

+ that pilot dude never said crap about shapeshifting till the video appeared.
if watched every video never a word abotu shapeshifting...

wich lead's me to think they feedng us a good ole pile of texas roadpie.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Did anyone take into account that maybe...just maybe they are implementing stage 1 in project blue beam?

What I think is "they" are testing the project before the final project is executed.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

wich lead's me to think they feedng us a good ole pile of texas roadpie.

Yeah, looks like it, doesn't it? It seems more like someone is waving a neon jump rope around. I'd like to see the whole video. At this point, you have nothing to place it in context. Does anyone have a link to the whole vid?

But like the guy from MUFON said, the military's reaction makes me feel that something is going on there... but that's for another thread

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Did anyone take into account that maybe...just maybe they are implementing stage 1 in project blue beam?

What I think is "they" are testing the project before the final project is executed.

hum, good suggestion. But if this is what they've come up with... I'm not impressed. On the other hand, They don't have to go flat out in a small test of course. Good thinking!

[edit on 30-1-2008 by cappuccino]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakenedOne

thank you for sending this information,

www.liveleak.com...

this interview was very interesting, clear & easy to understand, as opposed to some of the others' with background noises...

Thanks for sharing
Elizabeth

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What ever happened to that guy?

new topics

top topics

join