It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitchhiking Ghost picked up? Would like information on this Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey was wondering if anyone has seen this video, it's probably a hoax but it's a very drawn out hoax if it is one. Depicts three friends driving to a mountain to hang out one night, they get lost and pick up a girl hitchhiker who said she was in an accident. Just take a look let me know if you guys ahev seen it before, coelho.homeip.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah i've seen this a couple of times....

My take is this: It might actually be real......because i know that Ghosts have an EMF stronger than a humans and is more noticable on those EMF machines... So when they picked her up, i noticeed the camera was going a little haywire. And after all, it was an electrical equipment, so i concluded that Ghost Girls EMF directly affected the camera

Other than that, its an interesting one ; who'd want to waste money staging that?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Someone should be able to confirm the accident(s) with the local police department. I know we have members here who live in Portugal.

Creepy.

Good find.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Weak.

Another fake.

Debunked.

Still cool though. I'm gonna go freak out my girlfriend with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

This is an old legend that started in the Chicago area in the 1930's and has made its way around the world in different incarnations.

The legend goes there was a woman named Mary who was at a dance hall and left her boyfriend there to walk home after they had an argument. She was struck and killed by a car after starting on her walk home.

People claim they see her walking on Archer Avenue in Chicago, and that some have even picked her up, only to have her want to be let off in front of a cemetary named Resurrection. When the people look out to see where she goes, she just vanishes. She is supposedly dressed all in white, and is an attractive blond with a sad demeanor.

She is referred to in the Chicago area as Resurrection Mary.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the debunk sight Jack, I was pretty sure it was a fake but it was extremely well done. I wonder what type of funding they had because the actors seem to act quite natural and the girl seems to have an eerie aura about her. But nevertheless thansk for the debunk find, I read a bit of his personel sight but I only can understand 60% of the words since its all portuguese. Well keep hunting guys we'll find something.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
never seen that before, Very well done...I think it feckin scary! especially as its not in english....

Would make a really good film plot i think, wonder if Hollywood will snap it up and make it a mainstream horror.

defo fake though..

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's pretty good how the camera has the disturbances when she enters the car. Playing off almost as real. It goes along with the old urban legend. As noted in other posts, most likely a fake, but well done.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Tee-hee

I scared the crap out of my girlfriend and her sister with it. I'm not going to tell them until tomorrow that I debunked it, so they can sleep on it tonight. Does that make me evil?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

i wich you had a camera so we could see it lol!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yes Jack you are pure evil, I think we've found the anti-christ... lol.

new topics

top topics

join