It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie geeting from Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello my name is Brian, just registered and glad I found this site. I've always been the guy in my group of beer-driven, woman chasing friends that gets laughed at for looking outside the box. I heard of this website through coast to coast am and I am looking forward to conversations with everyone without getting weird looks

[edit on 27-1-2008 by BlackOpsChino]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey Brian, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Welcome. My people were raised in Escanaba on the shores of the upper peninsula. We lived in simple fishing shacks and lived off the bounty of mother nature, subsisting mostly on baby seals and spotted owls.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello from Ont. I am above the U.P. in the Soo.

Welcome neighbor. Hope you find all you seek.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the helloes. Is there any way to get back to the page that you receive when you register your account, the page that had links with tips for beginners?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS BlackOps. We are kind of neighbors, down south in Indy. Not really much controversy here, except maybe the Pacers legal problems, so I seek it out at ATS.

Here are a couple of links that might be helpful:

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Hope these help.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOpsChino

Welcome, BlackOpsChino!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join