It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.D.D. - May not be a condition, but a step

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
First Let me qualify that statement, I have A.D.D. as well as one of my children (with some other unique abilities). So I am not attempting to put anyone down, but rather to offer a possible explaination.

With A.D.D. for those who have it or know someone who does, it's a constant shifting of attention, focus which for those who meditate to alter their conscious thought, one could suggest that A.D.D. is an evolution of the mind to alter it's own conscious levels to perceive things that a singular consciousness cannot.

I once read (and understood) that times where we seem to drift off mentally in focus, we are traveling to alternate realms (be it another universe or time frame) and the reason it doesn't jive with society (proper) is because it's an attempt to stop us from realizing a higher plane where the 4th dimension becomes apparent to us.

Secondly and supportive of this is times where I have experienced an out of body (or 3rd person perspective) of events in my life, to feel as though I was not the one doing/experiencing things that were happening, but rather observing myself experiencing them.

It would be interesting to know if more than just myself had experienced those same things and if a person (you maybe) would be experiencing it as a result of having A.D.D.

My oldest son has the ability to see events that will occur within 2 weeks of them actually happening, specific events with details (even coming from the mind of a 7 year old and how they express things) but when understood are clearly visions of future events.

I too have had those types of visions, but as I had not developed that understanding over time, my ability to sense how something is going to unfold is much less sharp, but nonetheless existant.

It's been expressed that time and space are one in the same, I wonder if the evolutionary process is in play where we will be able to interact with that 4th dimension to achieve a higher state of being.

Certainly then one can understand why government and society at large seeks to control that ability how safe would it be to have those around you who can see what is going to happen, or worse the possible outcomes of actions/events before they take place, there would definately be a loss of control over such a mind what do you think?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I also have "A.D.D" and I think you are on the right track as far as the gov't wanting to control people with A.D.D. I don't have a clear view of the future, but I have seen many things coming well in advance, and prepared for them ahead of time.

I tried ritalin on time, and it really made me feel weird.

I think ADD people have an easier time with logistics of many different situations.

join