It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Russian Candidate Says He Was Drugged and Kidnapped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ivan Rybkin who mysteriously vanished for 5-days has now come forward to say that he was drugged and and kidnapped by captures who then took him to Ukraine. His captors held him unconscious for 4 days before he had come to. After he had awaken his kidnappers showed Rybkin a video that was meant to make the presidential candidate cooperate.

"I don't know who kidnapped me, but I know for whose benefit it was done," Rybkin said, without elaborating.

He said he was later driven to the airport and boarded a plane back to Moscow.

He would not be drawn on the contents of the tape he mentioned, saying only: I'm not going to comment on the video tape, it was done to compromise me."

Rybkin had disappeared days after making explosive allegations about Russian President Vladimir Putin's supposedly shadowy business dealings -- a subject that has been taboo in the tightly controlled Russian media."

sg.news.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He's lucky they could have done a 'hoffa' on this guy. Politics Russian style has gotten a bit soft lately.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Now THAT's a good story! I thought there was more to this. But we're still yet to see who's lying here.

That video is kind of a key element. Will it surface?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Im guessing that the video tape was some sort of Russian torture tactics that would be put into place on him if he, well if he challenged Putin for much longer.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
nice to see KGB seems to be live and kickin'

Sounds like their kind of work, but don't quote me, I'm not expert

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
More than likely they've got footage of him with another woman or something, maybe even getting up to some kinky stuff. Worse yet it could have him with kids or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
John, I wouldnt imagine the guy would be dumb enough to carry on if that were the case. If a tape was available with him and kids, then Putin wouldve had a legitimate reason to have his ass smacked around.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
John, I wouldnt imagine the guy would be dumb enough to carry on if that were the case. If a tape was available with him and kids, then Putin wouldve had a legitimate reason to have his ass smacked around.

You'd be surprised some of the dumb things guys can do once they start thinking with their dick.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
START thinking with their dicks?

I think when guys become men they are still on the Testosterone kick.

It's when guys KEEP thinking with their dicks that they get in trouble. Some guys just don't get that the teen penis worship is temporary and is not a true idea of what men are supposed to act like.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The 57-year-old told a news conference in London that he would not return to Moscow until after the 14 March poll, for the safety of his family.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
START thinking with their dicks?

I think when guys become men they are still on the Testosterone kick.

It's when guys KEEP thinking with their dicks that they get in trouble. Some guys just don't get that the teen penis worship is temporary and is not a true idea of what men are supposed to act like.

You worshipped teen penis's? Hey man, whatever floats your boat.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wait a minute, didn't he say he was talking a small vacation?

And now he is changing his position?

new topics

top topics

join