It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple and Elegant Plan (9/11)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by POLIDORI
The possibility you envisioned could obviously coexist with the two main questions that I had since ths happended:

Why Osama has never said Al Qaida did not do it?

Why USA has not managed to find him?

And it is also supported by Giuliani's famous sentence "... are gonna collpapse..."

Your wrong again POLIDORI. BIN LADEN DENIED ANY INVOLVEMENT IN 9/11.

Ummat Interviews Usamah Bin-Ladin
28 September 2001

Bin-Ladin Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

Source: Khilafah.com, 10 Oct 2001

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies of Muslims.

911review.com...
Hi "new guy"

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another point is , I heard somewhere that is almost impossible someone to take controls of a Jet airliner just with a few hours of Microsoft Flight simulator and Private pilot Cessna classes. They intervied the guy who gave lessons to one of the alleged terrorists, and the guy said he was a terrible student and couldnt believe he could even fly a remote control toy plane. SO I really wanted to talk to an airline commander to see if it´s even possible to just grab the controls and point the GPS to the right coordinates and hit the buildings. So considering that is not the case what should be the real explanation for whom pilotted the airliners ?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by POLIDORI

Thank you for your input.
Some of the same things I asked myself. But a few more.

reply to post by mrgiller

Simple really. Its all possible disinformation.
All together possible the guy is telling a big one.

And from what I understand they went to a commercial airliner school in Florida. Not some rinky dink little flight school.
You do realise that not all Commercial Airline pilots come from the Air Force right?
Though they do prefer to snatch up former Air Force pilots.
They do have to settle for non-military sources though military sources are the best.

reply to post by IvanZana

Erm.
1) They mis-spelled Osama's name.
2) So the videos where Osama bin Laden TALKS about his involvement with the whole thing were faked? How come he hasn't been well published screaming such from the rooftops? Instead of just some obscure the world needs to be muslim site?
3) He's lying in that interview to try to seem like like a framed good guy to the muslims that view his actions as evil like any other human being not so blinded by fanaticism.

Keep in mind #3 is a possiblity (not known fact) and is stated as such.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Dude,

I'm with you in spirit! If I wasn't stone broke, living on charity with the threat of eviction and nowhere to go, with no money to go anywhere, I'd be visiting you to figure out just what we CAN do. I fear there is not much, and have wracked my brain for a solution.

But with virtually no media access (aside from the internet), we're likely whistling in the dark.

Unless there is personal bravery within the MSM by those who produce the news... I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell of reaching the numbers that would make a difference.

Still, as I said, my spirit is with you.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

So if any of us win the lottery lets band together. hehehheheheheh
Sorry. Silly moment.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Power over life and death helps in any inside job.

Take the one from Jesus Christ and leave the rest behind.

Their game won't last long so waving the inside job sign high is
anyones prerogative.

There will always be one to raise the sign high,high.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If I was a christian and believed your god or any god will intercede for us then that would be just the ticket.
Too bad I don't.
Not going to compare your beliefs to mine as I have no right to.
But we see things differently and lets leave it to that.

That being said.
No I am not an atheist.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Man Wraoth that was stupid.
You need to think before you say stuff sometimes.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh and I found the official term for what I was talking about the risks of actually doing such a op as 9/11 yourself.
Blowback

Blowback is a term now broadly used in espionage to describe the unintended consequences of covert operations. Blowback typically appears random and without cause, because the public is unaware of the secret operations that provoked it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

And again, the Ummat article is posted....psst Ivan, the writer of that article did not talk to Osama. He submitted a list of questions to the Taliban and they provided the answers.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Yeh he made that comment before he made the thread.
But I think its a matter of course that he would deny it at times.
Not every Muslim advocates murder on the level we saw on 9/11.
And he could play framed for them.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well the religious experts say God can answer prayers some time,
not to be held to the disappointed they leave themselves an out.

This is not a bit out of Ghost Busters, but I felt something
the night before the 9/11/01 attack.

I prayed that we should be protected from terrorists.
Even message boards wondered what Osama was up to.
Use our own devices against us.

Well I woke up to see Ch2 in NY in operating as the events unfolded.

So were my prayers answered and there were no terrorist on 9/11/01?
Should I have prayed for no INSIDE JOBS and 9/11/01 would not have happened?

Well I don't want to go into God's solution to His giving man free will
and His Mercy bit but terrorists or insiders don't love us so why keep
it a secret.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It was a terroristic act regardless of who did it.
Regardless how much a number of people want to limit the definition of terrorist to Muslims.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant

It was a terroristic act regardless of who did it.
Regardless how much a number of people want to limit the definition of terrorist to Muslims.

It can not be called a terrorist act if inside jobbers did 911.

A big fat T for Treasonous act is more like it, perhaps like the
Gun Powder conspiracy by the Percys in England.

www.geocities.com...
or
en.wikipedia.org...

A case of you can't teach old elite new tricks?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Nope still a terroristic act. Allow me to elaborate. I know since I am a stupid ignorant sheeple non-believer your not allowed to agree with me but it's ok. The nature of the beast.

terrorism

noun
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Source:Terrorism @ Dictionary.com

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think this is the hang up for many people, "terrorists are the other religion". History shows all religions have used fear(terror) to control the masses and convince them that "we" are right, and "they" are wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

No. History shows that a bunch of evil things have been done BY MAN. In the name of concepts for his own greedy evil little purposes.

I don't accept any propaganda. From either side of any polarised debate.
Like oh Christian versus Muslim in the case of the bs over the meaning of the word terrorism.
OR the Atheist versus theist in the case you are alluding to I think.
All BS propaganda.

I apologise if that isn't what you meant but I am in a viciously honest mood and that is what I intepreted from your post.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

New terms needed in light of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
with
www.rawstory.com...

Under Fire! U.S. Army Intelligence Analyst Targeted For Suggesting New Independent 9/11 Investigation.

Army: Doubting Official 9/11 Story Is ‘Disloyal To The United States’

Just who are the treasonous ones.
Treason the bigger than Terror... terror you get Getmo...
Treason got Nathan Hale hanged by the British...
However would the treasonous ones, if there are treasonous ones...
not saying 911 was treason...

be acting on the part of the people...or themselves?

Terror by Arabs.. sure. Terror by non patriots (ie acting for their own
benefit) ... is this a special case.

Just discussing a big IF. I suppose any non Arab talk is not to be
discussed.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cut up a landmark in a most horrific way in the most populated area of the planet. Blame it on someone you want to take out anyway and get a foothold in for whatever reasons.
And there you go.
And everyone chants USA USA and put goofy chinese made magnetic ribbons or their vehicles.
It's a wrap.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Thats what happened on the outside.
We get to jumble what happened on the inside.
According to the many conspiracy theories out there its been
going on for quite some time.
Always a power struggle.

I like the one about Christopher Marlow and Catholics vs the Church of England.
He was a spy, dies and writes Shakespeare plays.
Typical Illuminati game plan.

Hitler same thing and a few others.
Now we have vanishing Arab pilots.
And JFK JR without a pilots seat.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join