It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Base Northern Arizona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Tucson/benson/Sierra vista area has many old icbm sites. I wouldnt think it too odd for new sites to have been built in the area after the old ones were decommissioned and declassified. Might make people stop looking in that area. Sounds like a missile site to me.

Old sites.

As for the Winslow area. Id love to get a group to go up and check things out. My wife will call me a nut but itd give us a chance to go see meteor crater too. Anyone wanna set up a group trip... safety in numbers.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by SHNIPE]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oddly enough...as much time as i have under my belt somewhere here or there in az. i have never ventured east out of flag. Sounds like i may have found a reason. Interestingly enough....i had a conversation with a person at the gun store in Tuba City Az. and he said a hunting license could be had that gave you more or less more rights than the navajo's to be on the reservation. This was because since the rez as we call it is seperated into chunks and dispersed between the tribes as it were to which no source of income is derived from the rez from those who live upon it. In any case the outsiders whom purchase hunting licenses from the reservation are seen as a source of revenue....guess i need to stop and buy one next time through.

Wouldn't mind getting that no longer ava .Kel file from ya and a peek at those pics.

DW

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You found one arm of the US Military UG network, AKA a transit tunnel connecting one of the many "DUMB'S"

These bases are part of the governments "Continuity of Government" program. Check Google and or You Tube if your not famaliar with this term.

Most likely built up to house the chosen ones when planet X comes back around in 2012 and destroys the surface infrastructure of the planet.

reply to post by daddymax

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Even though I don't believe everything that comes out of Robert Dean's mouth, it seems in this instance he corroborates your story. In the video go to 1:10:30 to hear him specifically call out Fort Huachuca as one of many US bases with a massive underground facility beneath it.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Xtraeme]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When I was very young, maybe 10 to 13 years old, my father took my brother and I hunting down in Sierra Vista. A friend of his came along too and we spent most of the weeklong hunting spree camped out in various washes and ditches. My father raised me in an odd way, everything was survival and outrunning the opposition. This camping trip was the first time I understood why all of that mattered. At least three days out of that week were spent waking up at the crack of dawn, hiking to the top of various mountains and sniping elk and rabbits.

On the second to the last day, we were running down the side of a mountain with our 30-30s over our shoulders through harsh cacti, we saw our cars a few hundred yards away parked next to our camping equiptment, but the peculiar thing about the sight was the trail of dust heading towards our camp. Three white trucks barrelling through the terrain. We sat crouched in the scenery as the trucks stopped. It was only a few minutes later when they left in the same fashion as they'd come. We ran over to our area and started packing the site up. All of a sudden there was an extremely loud cracking sound, the next thing that happened can really only be believed with an open mind. The shrub trees started bending with overwhelming force and sand started kicking up around us. We all stood there in shock. We came to the very practical conclusion later on that an invisible/stealth plane had just flown over us at an extremely low altitude (less then 1 mile and a half, at best).

We packed up and left that evening, before we left though we stopped at a local gas station and spoke with an old timer about our experience. He said that many people spoke of the same sort of thing. He showed us on a map where there are military bases and where there are supposed bases.

Changed my life in a big way.. Glad I googled the AZ Underground.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Too bad my white pickup truck is not running. I would make a trip out there to check things out. When you are out you should look official. Wear a hard hat and carry a clip board. Counter challenge anyone who challenges you.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

It is not in the same area. But is very interesting. There is supposed to be a huge cache of buried gold at that fort. Great avatar BTW.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well people, im here to tell you i live half a mile from the base of superstition mountains, a resident to the piece of crap city Apache Junction. for the last 11 years the mountains has seemed to evolve to me, from this beautiful mountains purple and majestic, to a nasty grinning mountain with more to talk about than any tweaker on the city that calls the mountain home.
at this one particular party spot called "wolverine" you take a dirt road usually washed away until you come to a locked fence, and down this dirt road it turns into a small quad trail, that takes you to the top of an over looking hill, to a small shed-=like building the sign on the door says "property of the United States Airforce no tresspassing" but this building is only 4 feet by 4 feet surrounded by an 8 foot tall chain link fence topped with barbwire.hmmmmm.
at another time towards the northern end of this hell hole town while hunting rabbits,(more like just being a retard with a rifle) i stubbled apon what looked to be a exploded mine, it used to be a ince in diameter and about five inches long with holes drilled in the sides,there was a primer at the bottom, like a giant shotgun shell and a lead-like weight that had been pushed to the other side of this thing, , and past the wiehgt, the side curve outwords like the the tip of an exploded barrel on a rifle, very military-like piece of weapondry, i can give code on the primer, as soon as i find the thing, and THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! has anyone ever heard a silent black helicopter? i mean SILENT, as in No sounds at all.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

both Boeing and Lockheed Martin make AZ home, and we both witnessed one or the others thier silent helicopter, the one that doesnt exsist mind you

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati08

Hey Illuuminati08, I live not far from you, in peoria, obviously, but anyways I've been planning on heading out there because there is alot I want see there, since I've read stories about possible draconion activity in the past at superstition mountains, but I know nothing about it, would you be interested n a possible joint venture hike to scope some # out sometime in the future? let me know

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati08

Looks like the cat is out of the bag now. Since we crashed one in the raid against OBL.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

DO you still have these photos that you originally posted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join