It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird caveman sketches show up on tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is a very interesting photo. This guy claims that his brother took a photo of his tv and these weird drawings appeared. Wonder what it could be. Any thoughts?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on C
20082008-01-27T18:30:59-06:00u01America/Chicago1 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
looks like someone got bored and broke out a black light...

terrible artist too....

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

Yeah, just looks like a black light effect. Heck, maybe someone took a tube of glow paste and used that. Then just dimmed the lights a bit.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hmmm. looks like one of those invisible markers that dont show up unless you trace over it with the revealing marker, and the invisible marker showed up because of the flash.

anyway it looks like nothing to me... but what do i know?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What you are seeing is not being broadcast by the network, nor is it a intrinsic part of the film. What you have here is a social commentary by a group of traveling aliens about the rude humans they have inadvertantly came in contact with. They were fortunate that a T.V. was playing behind them affording them the luxury of loose pixels to express their displeasure with. Taking a photograpjh of them is the equivalent of you getting an X-ray against you will. On the other hand, this is a historic document, the first alien curse ever caught on film or digital. I just highlighted the picture enough to show you how to do it. The whole picture is covered with aliens (they always do) and if you have a highlight on your computer you can reveal the rest of them for yourself. Show your family, friends and anyone else that they too can prove alien presence on the earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

what?
um, wait, no it's... WHAT?

ok back to the picture...

Looks to me like someone was playing with a marker or a crayon.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

LMAO. That was funny. Love that reaction whatukno.

Sorry.
I have to agree. It looks like marker or something on the screen. But who knows, hard to tell from just a crappy picture. I have to put this one in the old "probably a hoax but we will never know" category.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

could you maybe clarify a little bit on your post. I am having a hard time understanding what it is that you are trying to point out. I really do not see any aliens on the photo but just some weird looking bubbles and a tv with caveman pics on it, that could be easily explained by a black marker highlighter. clarify?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hey FremenBlueEyes, I really liked Dune also. Aliens in the room were the one's who created the caveman images. The aliens are invisible, don't really have a physical form and are bioelectrical. The are the answer to all the things we can't or don't understand. God created man out of the earth, them from a smokeless fire. They are real entities and i have revealed a strip across room and t.v. to show they extend beyond the screen. I didn't give you a snide remark or scratch my head and say i didn't know. I do know who they were, what they were doing and why they were doing it. You asked a question for which i had the answer. It is no big deal, if you don't think i tell the truth, ask someone else. Look at the picture i posted from an angle and look for faces, there are dozens there and many of them are alien. They were there, they did something to capture your attention, you photographed them. I highlighted them so you could see them. I did my copy of that same picture totally to get a really clear picture. You can too, the choice is yours

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hmm, let me see now. Here's my best interpretation. The blue ball on the screen is supposed to be TU24 (submitted to C2C before the miss) and the guy in the scuba outfit with the spear is the one throwing TU24 at the Earth?

Now what I'm confused about is the object to the left of the spear (Jacques Cousteau's Right) that appears to be a drawing of a sea turtle that goes with the scuba theme or are those appendages coming off the the round object supposed to be flames from the sun?

So, Jacques Cousteau is mad up in Heaven for us killing his friends the sea turtles and he threw a rock (TU24) at us, but since he's a Frenchman and everything in France is artistic they can't throw straight and he missed the Earth.

I get it - Thanks for the enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Can someone draw some invisible ink/UV ink on their TV and take a picture? That would rule out that right away if it's not.

Heck, I'll do it. Gotta find a UV pen though.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

I saw those drawings the last time I drank Absolut.

I no longer drink Vodka.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If you look at the lower right corner, you can see the NBC logo there. That logo is the same shade and color as the rest of the drawing on the screen. Perhaps it was a subliminal message that just got caught on camera. I'm merely throwing this out there as a far out possibility. Dunno if there's anything to it or not. The logo was what drew my attention though.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Good catch! That could very well be the case.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

that's awesome.
i hope we aren't pissing off any other members of scientific history! We would have a lot of interesting things thrown at us!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

okay i see where you are going with it now. I see one face in the bubbles. I guess i just don't understand how they were not in the original pic but you had to DO something to get them to appear. I, just to clarify, did not take the photo, but rather found it on c2c. Do yoiu have any other photos that you would care to post that display this phenomena? And also do you think that these smoke and fire aliens are the only aliens or that they are just a species such as greys, blonds, or reptilians? Thanks!

join