It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair's Genocide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I really hope that they can get somewhere with this, funny how the press conference happened on January 15th and I hadn't heard anything about it in the mass media!

Officers from Scotland Yard have commenced a criminal investigation into the deaths of Iraqi citizens killed during the armed invasion and occupation of Iraq. The Metropolitan Police are acting in response to crimes reported by peace activists from We Are Change UK and The Campaign to Make War History. In an unprecedented step, the case was handed to the War Crimes division of the Counter Terrorism branch who are now investigating allegations of 14 criminal offences committed by Tony Blair, Lord Goldsmith and others.

The Full Story

The video of the press conference can be found here:

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry is this not important enough?

Maybe I should have made up something involving UFO's or that Blair says ' There will be wars in the future' SHOCK HORROR!

Oh well!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi cornixman/

I'm sure members here do have a few words to say, give them time!

I don't get involved in Political issues.......I don't like politics, maybe because I can never understand all their Bull!

IX
helen

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

Very interesting! Lets hope that they follow through with their investigations and prosecutions. An example needs to be set showing that people in high places will get their come uppance one day!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i guess that's what he gets for being a quiter! Probably had way more hidious acts to commit on behalf of the windsors but refused to do them... step down and now he's on trial... of course nothing will come of it.... convict one, you'd have to convict them all... wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

... of course nothing will come of it.... convict one, you'd have to convict them all... wouldn't you?

Maybe or maybe not but this has got to be a step in the right direction.

The real frustrating thing is hardly anyone knows about this even in the UK, even the UK conspiracy sites are either unaware or don't want to know?

Thanks for the replies though!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This will be swept under the carpet, just like cash for questions - there were reports during the investigation that blair was "uncooperative"
What a surprise.

Then again, what an opportunity for prudence to get his own back.

new topics

top topics

join