It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Evidence: New Hampshire ballots, NOT kept in Vault, Sealed with Post-it notes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
But we probably don't care. right?

This video shows a couple of things.
For some reason there is a "change in procedure". Ballots which had been kept in a vault. are only being kept NEAR the vault.
Why the change? The question is never really answered.

See for yourself!

Watch all the way to the end, where they test the "seals" on the boxes.
Almost funny, but in reality, VERY SCARY.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oh, c'mon guys!

Aren't you interested in potential voter fraud?
A video of nervous guys that can't (or refuse to) answer a simple question about the security of the ballots.

Not like it's important or anything..Just the election of the head of the "free" world..thats all..

can I get a comment on the video?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OK I will bite since the author of this thread is particularly interested in getting a reply . IMO the reason you haven't gotten a reply is that no body is surprised by these sorts of irregularities any more. Not to take anything away from the topic at hand but to prove my point it is that in 2006 it was claimed that a number of overseas votes were not counted .

Source

People become immune to corruption like they do violence on TV. Other wise all I can say is that I hope there are more Justin Oldham and Don White in the US who can enlighten Americans and help them decided the best way foward. Myself I have my country to look out for.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, yeah..this author is interested in getting replies!

Allegations of Voter fraud, flying around for years.
Numbers on paper, statements from witnesses.
Maybe there are other videos too.

But

A video surfaces that shows our voting "system" in action.
In a CURRENT election cycle. We see ballots spending the night outside their vault, with seals that can be lifted off, and put back on as if nothing happened.

I guess a big yawn is a natural reaction.
We're screwed.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The thing that astonished me about the whole ballot deal was the attitude of the election officials. Had they been sniffing glue or were they just subhuman cretins incapable of a thoughtful response to her questions.

If this is the natural order of ballot/election approaches in the rest of the country we are doomed. Politically savy Janitors can throw ballots in the dumpster and swing elections to the canidates of thier choice. Perhaps that's a good thing; I don't know.

How much are tickets to Costa Rica?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well here in NZ three differnt independent body's handle differnt aspects of the electoral process. Due to the fact that MP don't make the appointments in question we have body's that independent of partisan politics.

The US has no such system and never will . As long as Congress approves every appointment under the sun no entity will remain above partisan politics .

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is some additional evidence that these idiots either don't know what they are doing, or they know EXACTLY what their doing!!
They were in such a hurry to hide from the questions. They dropped the friggin's boxes.

Think there was an opportunity for fraud?

[edit on 3-2-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for bringing this up spacedoubt. This is totally unacceptable. If they can get away with this BS in NH, who is stopping them in any other states. And to think that people are so gullible as to never doubt the election process. Gosh

A comment on the 2nd video pretty much sums it up:

Our Democracy is protected by sticky notes!?

it's so funny it's sad

[edit on 3-2-2008 by vegno]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

Don't you find it amazing that not one of those "deer in the headights" guys was able to answer one single question? Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar..how pathetic, and sad for the voters.

new topics

top topics

join