It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force Aircraft ID Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hello,

I know this might not be as spectacular as lights in the sky, and some of you might have seen it, but I'm sure most will appreciate it and get a good hearty laugh out of it (I know I did).

Click for full image...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lol i have seen that before and it still makes me laugh, if the story is right didnt someone originally find this in an old disused missile silo in Ohio? im sure i read that on one of those urban explorer sites, pretty funy if you ask me hehe.

I know this is supposed to be a very serious site but there has to be a little movement for fun

[edit on 27/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am not sure what the story behind this is image is, but does anything even needs to be said, "the picture tells a thousand words" as they say. You look at it and you know it's so true.

I feel that this is not far from serious, even though we laugh at it. On the contrary, it is the sad reality of the world we live in, where some parts of our society (in this case USAF) consider us weak minded and dumb as a brick to claim outlandish explanations such as "swamp gas" and "weather balloons" for things we see in the sky.
And yet many people believed them in the past, but less and less nowadays...which is good.

new topics

join