It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

traitors should be shot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know I said I'm done with this thread, but when I saw that intrepid was smacking around a Newb, I just had to step in.

Man, there's a time and place for that, and this isn't it. If you want me to show you the time and place for the severe beating of an ATS poster, drop on by my debate forum sometime, and see how you fare against the champ.

I'm not saying this from anything personal against you, I just want you to know that smacking around newbs isn't a very nice thing to do.

If you'd like a challenge, drop on by.

I'll put an end to this flame war.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Loki]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
51, thanks for your help, but when it's told I'm not worring. I know what you are saying about flaming, but when you diss my country, sorry, it's go time.

WTF does worring mean? Is it a Canadian expression, are you a lazy poster or are you just plain thick!

If you are going to post then please have the decency to post something that is understandable!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I go away for a few days and we are still arguing about this treasoness, traitor, punk who sold out his country and comrades. I will repeat. First he needs a fair trial and the evidence brought forth in a military courtmarshall. If guily he deserves full military justice. It is a slippery slope between giving out specs on tanks and Humvees and leaving the gate unlocked so Al Queda can sneak in and plant a bomb. Either way he was caught aiding and abeding the enemy. Previously I said death, but Im ok with locking him in the military brig and making him break rocks for 30 years with a spoon. I doubt he will makeit very long in a military prison before the other military prisners tear him a new one~

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Loki, you are right. Not because he's a newb, this not the forum. This was provoked. If youve seen my posts, you know that this is not my style. My apologies. Dark, I'll take that last one. BTW, Loki, I'm in the debate forum, I look forward to seeing you there.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Loki, you are right. Not because he's a newb, this not the forum. This was provoked. If youve seen my posts, you know that this is not my style. My apologies. Dark, I'll take that last one. BTW, Loki, I'm in the debate forum, I look forward to seeing you there.

You are quite clearly in the wrong intrepid, you are not better than me because you have been a member longer? you are quite clearly a T*sspot

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
while your talking about shooting traitors how about Rumsfeld? Isn`t a company he is connected too in Germany responsible for selling North Korea nuclear capability?

www.indybay.org...

If this is also being a trator then I`ll be the guy who does the shooting!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Refrain from making this a flame war. I dont like to see threads that once had a good discussion on them going to pot.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join