It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia UFO from Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These are some of the clearest photos of some type of unknown aircraft I have ever seen. Alien or ours......anyone's guess. I am very suprised that these came from Google Earth.

axcessnews.com...
[img]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's been discussed before : Black Triangle UFO caught on Google Earth.

The terrain is still visible "through" it, so it can't be an aircraft. Identified in the above the thread as the Emu Downs wind farm.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What makes you think it is a flying craft and not just a field of some sort? I see what looks like trails leading to "slight clearings" on the western side and southern sides of this thing (I say "clearings" becuase the ground color is slightly different on these sides), plus I see "trails" leading to the northern and eastern corners.

I will grant you that it is a strange shape for a field, but I don't see any evidence that it is a flying craft, and I see much evidence that it is something on the ground that has been there for a while.

By the way, those bright spots look a little like flames, so possibly this is part of an oil or natural gas field, or maybe even the methane being burned from exhaust stacks in a garbage landfill. Although any of these is just speculation on my part.

If anyone want to see this for themselves, it's at these coordinates:
30° 30' 38.70" S
115° 22' 56.25" E

It is about 150 KM noth of Perth.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Thanks eaglewingz...I must have been typing while you were posting,

top topics

join