It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion and Meteors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Has anyone else had the same prohetic dreams as me I mean I keep on seeing a meteor or a couple of metoers hitting the Earth and killing people but not destroying the Earth completley and in some of them aliens have been confirmed to be real and should be seen as very threatining the goverment is more corrupt than ever and I am not liked by them at all it's almost as if I'm part if some resistance thing or something I kinda pieced it together and I thought if my dreams do come true (God Forbid) then maybe this resistance thing is like a rise up from the NWO a rebellion or something I dunno also New York plays an important role in this situation cuz it's always either in NEW York City or my hometown Dundee

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
cool.........I really want a dream like that......so....did you see the aliens in your dream....? if so, can you describe them...? or did you see the spaceships....and if so...can you describe them.....?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't really remember what the aliens looked like but I remember the ships cuz they were really, really big about 40 miles wide no joke but that was only one of them cuz there were like smaller versions of that ship which were about the size of an airplane maybe bigger they were all spinning but not really that fast and really bright white lights I cant remember much else about the alien situation but I remember the Goverment situation if you'd like to know

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Would you say the ships look like the normal UFO’s we see in pictures and such….
And with government thing……was there anything to do with the illuminati…?
Or was Rockefeller there or something….?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
well to be honest I think that the illumanati could be involved majorly and George Bush still had a say in things which is strange cuz he's not president at the time when all this happens also in another dream it kinda ties in with that dream I remember that there were these things the only way to describe them was like a giant bull that was made of volcanic ash if you know what I mean but they had like human faces I don't think these were the aliens cuz these things were dumber than a sack of bricks but scary as hell and hard to kill regarding the ships I guess they look like the ships from ordinary ufo pics and stuff but the white lights are the things that really stand out to me the thing it's just very hard to imagine all this happening but if it comes true then it comes true I hope this helps

new topics

top topics

join