It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's 'A-level' is launched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

McDonald's 'A-level' is launched

news.bbc.co.uk

Fast-food giant McDonald's has become one of the first firms to offer its own nationally recognised qualifications.

It will offer a "basic shift manager" course, training staff in skills such as human resources and marketing.

The Qualifications and Curriculum Authority said the company had been approved to develop courses up to the equivalent of A-level standard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Be a McRobot and get a real McJob.

With us, you will get a McA-level and be very McClever as long as you stay within everything we tell you and behave the way tthat we have designed our training programmes.

Maybe one day you too cold be a McChief people officer.

I can only guess that the high turn over of staff is the main cause of this and that the teaching of poorly educated school leavers is their focus.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What's wrong with working at McDonalds?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I like the flag of peace-time. Check out teamlaw.org.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This seems like it would be a wonderful oportunity for some "How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love McDonalds" training/brainwashing. If this happens with other corporations, the economy could revert to a tribal/Renaissance family sort of setup with every employee emotionally bonded to it's company, and each corporation using it's direct influence over it's own domain to upset the other to "protect" it's interests. In other words, a rise of the archetypal 'megacorp'.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by DieHounderdoggen]

top topics

join