It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal aliens contributing to mortgage woes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

While Arturo Reyes Jr. sits in jail on charges of harboring illegal aliens, his wife and co-defendant, Silvia Reyes, is under federal detention at their home — a brick house with a soaring foyer and a soccer goal in the yard.

Full Source

Help me understand this, how does an illegal immigrant purchase a $460,000 home in a gated community and start a business without anyone catching on?

Arvest Bank processing loans without requesting Social Security Card numbers? I have problems cashing my checks without providing three forms of ID. Makes me wonder how wide spread this may be.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its called free trade, you trade your soul for 20-30 yrs of payments on a dwelling .

The Illegal issue is nothing new , even without a Social Security ## Illegals can get Welfare/food stamps/ public aide so for them to be able to get a home loan for 200,000 - $400,000 I guess all they have to do is call Nafta to get approved.

1. Hello NAFTA , This is *** Bush calling from the "Screw the people" savings and loan and I have a Mr. Jose Paymeless needing approval for a Home loan of $337,000.

2. Yes he Is an Illegal and yes he has no social security card. Does he speak english? Not very well . OH he is approved ! What if he Defaults on the loan ? Okay the taxpayers will pick up the Bill for it .

3. Okay Mr. Jose Paymeless just sign here and here and here ,oops almost forgot to have you sign over your soul to NEOCON National trust.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have to wonder why it is so difficult for me, a citizen with good credit and 4 forms of identification to get a loan. If we had any interest in upholding the law this would be an optimal time to request proof of identification.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is definitely bad. Discrimination. Legal Citizens should get the same treatment. How can this be legal? Legal citizens with accounts at these institutions should demand that their SSN be removed from the bank's paperwork and data base.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Agreed, I tried checking online to see if I could get a copy of their loan approval paperwork, if I can I will post a link. I can't believe that it would not be required.

new topics

top topics

join