It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think 'Mabus' is the 3rd Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Mabus' is only named once and there is nothing that suggests he is the Antichrist....Hell, there isn't even anything that suggests he was evil!

So those of you who think he is the Antichrist my question to you is... What out of this Quatrain suggests Antichrist/evil?

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good call!

very nice.

Now I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks!

I just can't comprehend how anyone can say, by that Quatrain, that 'Mabus' is the 3rd Antichrist.

Surely there must be someone on this board that can answer this for me?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nostradamus name Hitler as "Hister".

WHos name is closet to MaBUS?
WaBUSh??

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Add 2 to 1999 and 2 to seventh month, u get....?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What if MABUS is an acronym for Michael(Bloomberg) And Barack(Obama) United States ? Then the quatrain makes sense to me. If Barack
becomes Pres. and Bloomberg was V.P. and they were assasined, God forbid. We(U.S.) would retaliate if it was a foreign nation.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Doesn't it say mabbas in some? put it in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
Surely there must be someone on this board that can answer this for me?

The entire notion of an "anti-Christ" is questionable to begin with, since not even everyone agrees on the whole idea of a "Christ," but in order for anyone to go along with this stuff you have to buy into both the Revelation stuff and the Nostradamus stuff, and cobble them both together in some odd fashion.

There is a tendency among some people to drag together different kinds of esoteric subjects -- any one of which is dicey on its own to begin with -- and see if they can be put together like some kind of puzzle that will reveal a "Big Answer." As if the future is a fixed thing, and some hairy dude could figure it out 500 years ago by staring into a pot.

I suppose it can be fun to try and kludge together ideas from Nazi superman propaganda, El Dorado and the Hopi Indians, Madame Blavatsky, the movie "Repo Man," Nibiru, The Mahabharata, John Titor, The Apocrypha, Stargate SG-1, and David Koresh. But if you do it too much, or if you really think you might be onto something important by doing that, then you're probably edging toward schizophrenia or some other similar mental illness like that guy had in that movie, "A Beautiful Mind." Seeing connections where there are none, because our brains are set up to try and make connections, and sometimes people's brains spin out of control.

In short, IN MY OPINION, it's a load of crap and anybody who seriously thinks it has any merit is probably more than a little nuts, although not necessarily dangerous. There is no reason for Nostradamus to have disguised the name "Mabus" if he was talking about somebody 500 years in the future. And there is currently nobody named Mabus walking around who is politically powerful.

top topics

join