It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's clean this place up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Having viewed with a mixture of curiosity and bemusement the much hyped speech released on the internet of Tom Cruise speaking at an event for Scientologists I was intrigued by the single statement Cruise said at the end of his speech.

He said something to the effect of "What do you say people, shall we clean this place up?"

Picture this scenario, a global pyramid schemed entity that accepts new members from all religious faiths, selling self empowerment and clarity. It's highest positions filled by extraordinary humans with unique powers, resistance to disease for eg. An organization that within their own doctrines condones harm to those that oppose their views.

Biblical end time prophecy speaks of the Anti Christ coming from a place you would not expect, not Christianity, not Muslim faith. Not saying that TC is the AC, with the recent release of various level material where does this organization now stand?

If that information has been released on purpose....

The media has primed the sheeple with the current world conflict...leading toward a NWO.

This global organization has made public a vow that it's soon going to clean up this world.

My question is how do you think they are going to do this?

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Grimholt]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Did you watch kissinger at davos, he seemed disappointed that its not done already. He went on to say, trying to do this, brings in unforseen problems that they never considered. Maybe he is pissed of with the internet, bringing info to the masses, and slowing down there agenda.

Its like what someone once said about these people, william cooper(who was probably the best at getting into there plans). He said they have plenty of plans going at the same time, so not everything needs to work at the same time, and the way they grind down the world, is just to overwelm them in different ways.

One thing is for sure, they do not like people knowing about what they are doing, because of the resistence factor.

So the answer i have for you, is they are probably doing plenty of things, hoping that some work, and that will get them the home run they want, the NWO.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
More and more they are talking themselves up as beings of higher consciousness who hold the key or solution.

It is concerning to me because I suspect this recent spate of hacked and released information came from within. The Churches profile was increased dramatically by these events.

Every interview Tom does he's spreading the new gospel acording to Lron.

I think people are writing them off without considering the global entity as a whole.

Building bunker systems (What the hell does a religious organization need with survival bunkers) or having the elite stay within the safe confines of the Churches Flag Ship my theory is out there but anyway here it is ....that the Scientoloists will release a virus globally with a veiw to emerging after the period of clensing. A clear new world.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Grimholt]

join