It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Saw a TR-3B last week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Until tonight I didn't know what a TR-3B was at all. I took my 13 year old out to eat and she told me she saw a UFO around 11PM last Friday hovering outside her bedroom window.

She said she heard a loud gush of wind and looked out her window. She saw a triangle craft hovering about twenty five feet away from her bedroom window right over a tree top in the front yard.

She said it had a triangular row of lights on the bottom and one bigger one in the center. She said she was mesmerized by it and kept looking at it. She blinked and it was gone. She said it disappeared in one eye blink.

She isn't a story teller and is well grounded. This is the first time I've heard her mention anything other then shopping and hannah montana.

She went to her friends the next night and while they were in the hot tub she saw the craft again about a hundred yards away descending below the tree line. Her friends saw the craft this time themselves as they thought she was nuts.

I looked up the triangle ships and found the TR-3B documentation which explains a lot. All I saw though was pretty huge ships and this one was no more then the size of a smaller stealth jet. I think they have built a smaller model and are testing it in the woods of Graham Washington which is very near McChord air force base. Just giving you guys the heads up as this testing is going on as we speak. It seems to be going on in the Graham WA area between Highway 7 and Meridian Avenue for those interested. It is a heavily wooded area.

Trippy, one of these things was in my kids front yard! She thinks it was little green men.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by theotherman]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok, first thing, get as close to the AF base as allowable, take a photo, rush back home, download to ATS via a Photobucket link, and let us discuss.

Was there noise?

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I live right next to the bases in Tacoma Wa. My kid lives in Graham where the sightings happened. I don't have time to UFO watch as I work a heavy schedule.

I just wanted to let you guys know, unless my kid was hallucinating, that they are testing a smaller TR-3B model in that area right now. Whomever can use that info is fine by me.

This was a short discussion over dinner. I just asked if it was light reflecting in her window or some other explanation and she was adamant that she saw a craft plain as day.

She knows nothing about any TR-3B and cared nothing about aircraft or UFO's until last Friday.

As for the sound, there was no sound from the craft she could hear from her closed window. She heard a loud gush of wind and this is what made her look out the window.

Her explanation of the size made it seem like 25 or 30 feet long and the tree it was hovering over was probably twenty feet tall. I can take pictures from her bedroom window and have her show me the exact location of the craft when I go to pick her up next weekend.

She says she will keep her camera handy and if she sees anything again will get a shot.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
One more thing before I head off to bed. There were air horn sirens blaring from either McCord or Ft. Lewis tonight around 9PM. Now during mid-day I occasionally hear them go off during testing but not this late at night.

They blasted for seven or eight minutes straight and then went away.

If anyone knows why the air horn warning sirens were blasting and lives on the base you can fill us in.

First time I've heard them this late at night.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ugh. i really want to see new pics of the TR-3B. it looks soo friggin sweet. but alli can find is the rally small pixilated pic of it

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I usually don't read threads that I don't know exactly what the topic is about, but...

Wow, I read this one, looked up what a TR-3B is online, and lo and behold it matches the exact description of what a co-worker saw last Thursday in upstate NY. I am going to show him the sites I found and the alleged photos to see if he agrees. There is a lot of military air traffic out of Burlington, VT, in the area, so I assumed what he saw was a regular ol' military plane that he mistook for something strange, but the descriptions in this thread and the photos and drawings I found match what he described to a T. Basically a silent, triangular-looking craft with a bright light on each corner and a dim, round light in the middle of the bottom.

Great report, thanks a lot, opened my eyes to something new!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You guys might want to check out this thread regarding the TR-3B.

Click

[edit on 1/30/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theotherman

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theotherman

I really hope she gets to see it again and snap a picture.

They could be testing some sort of UAV there, please keep us updated as much as possible, Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well, since the TR-3 (A, B, or otherwise) doesn't exist, it's tough to say what your girl saw.

The "TR-3" is not a real designation or airplane. Well over a decade ago, someone misinterpreted a voice conversation where the various UAC/UCAV series in the works were being mentioned. UAV development at the time and maybe to this day was being ID'd via "tier" development as "Tier 1", "Tier 2", Tier 3", etc.

Someone heard "Tier 3" over their staticky line and interpreted that as "TR-3" as in a supplantation of the U-2/TR-1 and thus the legend is born.

The replacement for the U-2 is clear..........Global Hawk.

For -71........likely satellite since no other has come to light.

The possibility of a number of one-off types through the years doing tests and flying? Yeah, easy enough. Operational units of serious repeated capability and strategic importance? Not so much.

What would a TR-3A/B do today? Fly low and slow over an enemy contested area? Stealth or not, it can be shot down doing that with AA and concentrated small arms? Fly slow and high over a contested area for hours and report back? Isn't that what the Globabl Hawk does today? Any mythical TR-3 does nothing today that isn't already performed by known types and abilities.

new topics

join