It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm not against american people, ops... sorry, I'm american but grats god I'm not north american. I'm from the other side of the americas, but tell me you and all who reply on this thread (I think people from the u.s.a.) who president from the u.s.a. was not a anti christ? Don't hurry to answer... If any president was not a anti christ, how much longed lived being a president?

Yesterday I watched SiCKO and thinked, lol, now that's a empire! Remember, if this Osama, sorry, Obama is not a anti christ, he's going to change the u.s.a. but, if he's not a anti christ not expect to much live to him...

Sorry because I don't read the others posts, but I just wanna comment what I think... It's still a free world right?

Bye everybody...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Clark1250
Totaly agree with the writer of this thread plus any of you people who don't agree basickly are not true belivers in God if you don't see the connection with the most insane man running for President. Who are yall to juge if he is bad or not but the point is there will be one horrible president coming out of this election so I am moving to the moon or to the antartic so I don't have to deal with such a horrible future.

Belief in God is one thing, but believing other people who tell you what to believe is another. Let's remember history here. People that run various church groups have always called anything they felt threatening (aka other beliefs) as evil.

I'm not sure I understand how you judge him to probably be 'horrible" and yet question others about doing the same thing.

Then again, if moving to the moon would help you and others run from change rather then contribue to it and help shape things, then I'm all for it.
Believe me he is pure Evil and my friends think I think this for his picture of his dad's religion but my friends are Black desendents so they would protect there own color not trying to be raciest even tho this coment will make any black person call me racist but I believed he was a radical muslim long before I saw the picture of him and his dad.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok, going by what the Bible states. This is how I understand it.

I'm sure you know Daniel 7 (about the Nebuchadnezzer statue and the description of the beasts). The iron legs represented the Pagan Roman Empire which ruled from b.c. 168 - a.d. 476. "The 4th beast shall be a 4th kingdom on earth....shall devour the earth....break it in pieces" (Dan 7:23). The statue's feet and toes represents the 10 monarchies of Europe that resulted from Rome breaking into 10 smaller kingdoms.
Anglo-Saxons - England
Alemanni - Germany
Visigoths - Spain
Franks - Fance
Lombards - Italians
Burgundians - Switzerland
Suevi - Portugal
Heruli - uprooted
Ostrogoths - uprooted
Vandals - uprooted

The Bible says these countries will never come under one single ruler again.

Ok, so, in Daniel 7, he talks about noticing a “little horn” rising up among the 10 horns (kingdoms). Daniel 7:24 (basically the whole chapt. 7) says this horn shall subdue 3 of the 10 kings….plucked out by the roots. The little horn power has the eyes of a man and a boastful mouth and his appearance was greater than the other 10. He makes war against the saints and prevails against them. He speaks pompously toward God and shall persecute the saints and shall intend to change times and law.

Papal Rome (Roman Catholic Church) is the only power in history that perfectly fits the eight points of the little horn power. It rose to power after Imperial Rome divided into 10 nations of Western Europe. It came up from among them. History records the Papal government erased the Vandals (A.D. 454), the Heruli (A.D. 493), and Ostrogoths (A.D. 538) – wiping them out totally. This explains why no ancestry today can be tranced to those bloodlines.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by beach2197]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The antichrist beast power I identified will NOT enforce the mark of the beast. Revelation depicts a 2nd beast. This beast causes all of humanity to receive a mark (Rev 13:11-12).

That scripture says this nation comes forth from the EARTH (sparsely populated area).
Also, Revelation 12:16 described the EARTH as a "place that was arefuge for the WOMAN (church) when the dragon (Satan) was persecuting her. In Reveleation, theh symbol of a lamb represented Christ (Rev 5:12). HORNS in Bible language are a metaphor to depict powers (Ps 18:2 and Luke 1:69).

Now.....with all of these clues, history and scripture work together to reveal that the USA is the only nation that perfectly fits the description of these identifying marks.

How ironic is it that this country was founded on religious freedom???

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Remember, you will know the truth in your soul.

Trust your Instincts

Nostradamus has foreseen that the Anti Christ will be either a black man or a woman. And so we have Hillary Clinton or Obama.

Either way, humanity is screwed.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
SteveR could you please do me a favor? If you are going to make a statement about Obama being the Anti-Christ and says that the Bible supports this, give me chapter and verse please. I have seen more from the Nostrodamus posts than what you have posted. 'Daniel .11' is not a reference. Are you talking about the Book of Daniel chapter 11 or there is a verse 11 in the Book of Daniel? I have seen that you have referenced other sources but not the actual Bible quotes. IMHO your statement is nothing more than 'fart gas'. If you cannot support you statements then maybe you should not make them here at all. You look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok, going by what the Bible states. This is how I understand it.

I'm sure you know Daniel 7 (about the Nebuchadnezzer statue and the description of the beasts). The iron legs represented the Pagan Roman Empire which ruled from b.c. 168 - a.d. 476. "The 4th beast shall be a 4th kingdom on earth....shall devour the earth....break it in pieces" (Dan 7:23). The statue's feet and toes represents the 10 monarchies of Europe that resulted from Rome breaking into 10 smaller kingdoms.
Anglo-Saxons - England
Alemanni - Germany
Visigoths - Spain
Franks - Fance
Lombards - Italians
Burgundians - Switzerland
Suevi - Portugal
Heruli - uprooted
Ostrogoths - uprooted
Vandals - uprooted

The Bible says these countries will never come under one single ruler again.

Dude have you never heard of someting called the 'European Union'?

Once again the Bible has been proven wrong. Millions of Pagans will sleep well knowing they are not getting sent to hell.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BAGBANE

Dude, you're dillusional. Is all of Europe called the EU? NO. Its not. The last time I checked, ALL of these countries were still there, had their own way of handling things. And the Bible can not be proven wrong, however, evolution can and has

[edit on 12-3-2008 by beach2197]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beach2197
reply to post by BAGBANE

Dude, you're dillusional. Is all of Europe called the EU? NO. Its not. The last time I checked, ALL of these countries were still there, had their own way of handling things. And the Bible can not be proven wrong, however, evolution can and has

[edit on 12-3-2008 by beach2197]

No but all those countries are part of the European Union. The Bible also says the world is flat. Do you beleive the world is flat also?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BAGBANE

The Bible NEVER says the earth is "FLAT". I uses the metaphors "ends of the earth", "pillars of the earth", "foundation", to describe the earth as a whole. As in, all of the earth, all over the earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Can you show me where the end is on a ball? Can you show me a sphere with corners?
People like you will use a passage or part of a passage to 'prove' someting, yet you ignore the rest of the paragraph that proves that it is only a fairy tail.
The Bible is not a history or science book.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

Does this mean that people who experience an earthquake just imagined it? The Bible says that the Earth is firm and can never be moved.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BAGBANE

Can you show me where the end is on a ball? Can you show me a sphere with corners?
People like you will use a passage or part of a passage to 'prove' someting, yet you ignore the rest of the paragraph that proves that it is only a fairy tail.
The Bible is not a history or science book.

This isn't geometry class man, I already covered what it is meant by in my previous post, whats the problem????

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BAGBANE

Then if you say its a "fairy tail", the the world really isn't flat according to the Bible, then is it.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The true prtoblem is people like you who are the TRUE Anti-Christs. Jesus preached love for your fellow man. Salvation did not depend upon if you beleived in creationism and a 6000 year old world. You are supposed to live the life god created for you. You should not be spending your energy waiting for the Anti-Christ appear. God said you will not know the time or day, yet people like you spend all their time ignoring their fellow man waiting for Rapture to come. What if this 'fairy tale' of Rapture and Anti-Christ is just a test put forth by God? You fail if you spend all you time worring about the second comming instead of doing good works for your fellow man. It seems that too many people get caught up into the detail and miss the whole message, 'Be excellant to each other'.
I know I'm going to heaven are you sure about yourself?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have read this entire thread and while I don't like Obama it is for different reasons than posted here. I am concerned that a 1 term Senator can't possibly run this country well. That being said though I don't think we will know who the antichrist is until other things take place on the world stage. I will say this though: The antichrist is supposed to broker peace between Isreal and her neighbors. If anyone can do it he might be able to. Isreals neighbors may feel akin to him because of his "supposed" muslim ties and America is Isreal's biggest ally. So that being said I will wait and see who it is that brokers that peace deal and then start to worry about who is and isn't THE antichrist.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe he should change his name to Damien Hussein?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BAGBANE

I am sick and tired of people quoting the Gospels about "you will not know the time I come. I will come like a theif in the night"! That is one line out of a very important passage. That passage explains the fact that if you are blind about what is happening around you, you will be caught by surprise by Christ's return but if you live your life with your eyes open, you will not be left in the dark. As the quote famously comes from 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5, lets review the whole passage:

1. But concerning the times and seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write you.
2. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a THIEF IN THE NIGHT.

-Notice that verse 2 mentions the famous line people continue to use as a reason to not worry about the anti-christ or end times. Lets read on further.....

3. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
4. But you, brethren, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, SO THAT THIS DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF.
5. You are all sons of LIGHT and sons of the DAY. WE are not of the night nor of darkness.
6. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us WATCH AND BE SOBER.

-That sure sounds like Paul is telling us to watch for the signs though Christ will come as a thief in the night. The blind or sleeping will go on like nothing is happening while those of us who see things around us know that Christ's return is drawing near. "Thief in the night" refers to someone who doesn't realize what is happening and is surprised by what what happens when the tribulation starts and the social class starts to break down.

The lesson here is to read on to a whole passage instead of going back to one simple verse in the bible. I don't believe that Obama is the anti-christ and as many have already posted, "anti-christ" is a group of people who don't believe in Christ or who are practicing "False Christianity" such as catholicism or any protestant teachings that adopt sunday worship, easter, or christmas. The one true church, the one that was created by the apostles is the original Church of God which has been through a separation due to differences. United Church of God remains a church with the foundations of the early Church of God from 31 AD.

The beast of Revelation and Daniel comes not from the middle east. Why does someone say that?

Daniel 7 starting with verse 23 which is the interpretation of Daniels visions.

23. Thus he said: 'The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, trample it and break it in pieces.
24. The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, and shall subdue three kings.
25. He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his and for a time and times and half a time.

The fourth beast in Daniel 7 refers to the Roman Empire in the end times which will have one ultimate ruler along with 10 rulers among the region, 3 of which will be overthrown. This is easily the European Union and the beast of revelation is the one ultimate ruler. The EU is to hold presidential elections around the time of our own presidential elections. It will be one president ruling over the entire EU. Tony Blair is one of the candidates. Right now the EU has 27 nations making it up and either 17 will break away from the EU or some will merge together to create ten nations. Mystery Babylon or the New Babylon is Rome, the City on 7 hills. I will post the explanation of the EU and Rome next.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

The explanation of Rome and the EU as the Beasts of Revelations....
The Great Harlot of Revelation refers to New Babylon or Rome. Rome is also known as the City on Seven Hills. Read the passages from Revelation 17:
1.Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
2."with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
3.So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a SCARLET BEAST WHICH WAS FULL OF NAMES OF BLASPHEMY, HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS.
-This speaks of Rome and the European Union. The seven heads is the city of Rome.... "the city on seven hills." The ten horns is the ten nations that will make up the EU.
4.The woman was arrayed in PURPLE AND SCARLET, AND ADORNED WITH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS, HAVING IN HER HAND A GOLDEN CUP FULL OF ABOMINATIONS AND THE FILTHINESS OF HER FORNICATION.
-This speaks of the Catholic Church which is based in Rome at the Vatican. The garments stated here are the garments worn by the Pope.
5.And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6.I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
-The early Roman Empire of Jesus' time was responsible for the imprisonment and persecution of the apostles and desciples of Christ as they were spreading the message of Christ. Rome is drunk with the blood of the saints and martyrs of Jesus.
7.But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.
8."The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9."Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are SEVEN MOUNTAINS ON WHICH THE WOMAN SITS.
-That explains that the Harlot is the city of Rome which sits on seven hills.
10."There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.
-This explains the 7 revivals of the Roman Empire. 5 passed... 6 was Hitler and the 7th is the EU.
11."The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.
-Speaks of the anti-christ ruler of the 7th revival of the Roman Empire (EU).
12."The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.
13."These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.
14."These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful."
15.Then he said to me, "The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tounges.
16."And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
17."For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kindom to the beast, until the words of God are Fulfilled.
18."And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Rome is that great city and the 10 horns are the 10 nations of the EU that will come about. Keep your eyes peeled

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
-This speaks of the Catholic Church which is based in Rome at the Vatican.

The Vatican is NOT on the '7 Hills of Rome'.

Yet another - the Catholic Church is the Beast - post.

[edit on 3/25/2008 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join