It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
regarding the race stuff.

obama is half white, half black.

as much black that he has, he has an equal amount of white.

therefore he is technically neither and "mixed".

just face it, yes hes incredibly charismatic, yes he knows how to talk, yes he will likely be our next president. but no this doesnt mean hes too good to be true, and is the antichrist, he really is true. i know its strange seeing a politician who cares. its from that lack of experience, such a plus.

he's the kind of man that comes from the line of those such as John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. And like these men, he might get attacked or shot by some crazy white supremacists, or right wing extremists. if he becomes president, i sure hope they protect his arse..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sorry, George W Bush is the anti-christ

www.bushisantichrist.com...

Coincidence? NOT!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

John McCain can be labeled the same way if you want

He is obsessed with power. He claims to unite people, reach across the isle. He takes money from lobbyists but claims he cares what is best for the country. He tricks the public into thinking they are safe because he will be the best at killing people thousands of miles away. He was the underdog to come back and take the lead ... but using people's fears and weaknesses against them - HE will protect you all - from a threat that doesn't exist, a predator to your hopes and dreams of safety and life as it was a decade ago.

1) Peace through War ... if we kill everyone bad and that disagrees with us, even if we do it illegally, then we will be safe and have peace

2) I bet you McCain was born from a white woman

3) His straight talk express isn't always honest. He has made promises that he has completely reversed his views on. Those who supported him because he was against a tax cut for the top 5% are not to happy with the flip flop.

4) Most powerful man on Earth if elected, yep, especially after the stuff good ol' GW has put on paper

5) Maybe you should learn scripture more before you decide who the false prophets are ... you would probably find almost all organized religions are false by His Word, and that Jerusalem will be struck down by the Lord Himself. Siding with those who falsely claim to be followers is much worse than following the law Jes-s asked, which was love thy enemy and turn the other cheek.

6) He claims to be good because he was a POW and he loves his country, but, he preaches war ... 100+ years in Iraq, promises of future wars. Sounds rather violent, doesn't it?

7) By spewing hate and lies, he is helping to spread terror to his own people. He has stated he will always hate gooks, he seems to have a hard time drawing the line between crazy people and Muslims. If a Christian blows up a building, it doesn't make all Christians bad, just means crazy killers are bad.

8) He won FL, can't get much more numerically south that that on the u.s. map.

9) Placing any religion into politics is against the constitution, which is also against Christianity. We must uphold the laws of the nation unless it directly violates G-d's laws. So, faith in politics is not only unconstitutional, but a direct sin.

I see strangers cheering this man, wanting to shake his hand, and giving him money. They don't know this guy personally, so why would they do that, unless they are drawn to him.

McCain gives me 'spooky' feelings. I think about what Jes-s would think about someone who wants to kill humans. I have learned from His teachings that He would not care for that attitude very much at all. Jes-s would find a peaceful solution to the problems, not mass murder because they disagree, or attacked Him.

McCain is the Anti-Christ, because he follows the opposite path and views that Jes-s would.

See what I did there?

Spin, and seeing what you want can turn anyone into a evil entity.

The lie: GWB has protected us since 9/11, see no further terror attacks means the Republicans have succeeded.

The truth: WJC did not have another attack after the WTC bombing, so if you consider the above to be true, then you must also consider this to be true, and the Democrats protected us from terrorists until GWB was in office for a period of time.

The real truth. We are generally safe. We protect ourselves. Whoever caused the attacks, whatever you believe, they haven't attacked again because they haven't wanted to, or WE the CITIZENS have kept our eyes open too much for them to get away with it.

It ISN"T because we are killing people in another part of the world. If you think that is it, then you are mistaken. Fighting there makes us less safe, because our own National Guard is limited from being deployed elsewhere, as well as their equipment ... instead of being here, ready to help and take care of their job #1, protecting their states and citizens against domestic attacks.

This gets said about so many ... Clinton was the AC, Bush was the AC, Clinton and Obama are the AC ... well, spin things how you want, but your words are empty.

Just because some joker on the internet says something, then tries to point to it with scripture, doesn't make it truth. The are just gaining attention and/or money for their own amusement, at the cost of fear-mongering to people who are weak and/or naive.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Totaly agree with the writer of this thread plus any of you people who don't agree basickly are not true belivers in God if you don't see the connection with the most insane man running for President. Who are yall to juge if he is bad or not but the point is there will be one horrible president coming out of this election so I am moving to the moon or to the antartic so I don't have to deal with such a horrible future.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ah yes, we have a choice between the anti-christ, the war monger, and the ice witch....
we're doomed!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I could be as crazy as the people who believe this crap.
I bet I could get all kinds of happy pills for it.

Why can't John McCain or Mike Huckabee be the anti-christ?

Does the (R) not stand for Republican, but for 'Really Really Awesome Guy That Is Totally Not The Anti-Christ Because Me & Him Believe In The Same Things And He Looks Like Me.' ?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm breaking my cardinal rule of reading the entire thread before posting but I don't want to bash my computer to bits out of frustration so I'll just add this to the debate, a very interesting read about the strategy to discredit Obama:

elearnqueen.blogspot.com...

If the Obama media advisors and spin-doctors are in fact planting swooners at Obama's rallies in order to further the "Obama Rock Star" meme, it's starting to backfire. Another powerful and rapidly-disseminating meme is taking its place: "Obama As Cult." Pundits are going beyond coining such phrases as "Obamapalooza" and "Obama-mania" and are inserting powerful triggering words and phrases such as "drink the Kool-Aid." Allusions to Germany's Third Reich and the orchestrated spectacles of Nietzsche-inspired mass rallies in "Triumph of the Will" filmed by Leni Riefenstahl (www.brightlightsfilm.com...) are being invoked, and the "Utopia Turns Dystopia" meme is festering, just waiting to burst forth.

It would be a master stroke for Clinton and McCain's media experts to convert Obama's message of euphoric hope and dreams to that of fear of a messianic cult leader. If this happens, the vision will invert itself and will begin to move away from that of an inclusive, racially unified world where everyone has access to education, decent housing, opportunity. The vision that people have when they think of Obama will be tainted by cynicism, even fear, as the "Obama as Cult" meme permutates.

Apologies if this has already been posted. I was sick to read it as I coined the phrase "drinking the kool-aid" in another thread. Heh...maybe this commentator reads ATS. I mean it is all about memes, right?

[edit on 26/2/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What antichrist and what prophecy doest this crap come from? Chrisitanity? Catholocisim? The same religions that made the world beleive humans are born with a STAIN they call original sin only to be absolved by God? BS!!! BS!!
This is incredulous....everytime someone comes out and speaks out they are persecuted by us. dont get me wrong....i dont know the man obama but what i do know is that there is no such thing as the antichrist as it ws put forth to us.
The man just paid off his student loans like last year....yea, he definately wants world domination and power.
Again....not sure of his TRUE agendas but as far as speaking to the fact that he is an al quada operatiive, that is BS. So if he is then that means he works for the CIA right? Because osama does.....or did if he is actually dead. LIEs LIES and more lies....
take it easy people....lets stop attacking each other and ignore what is happening on that tube we pray to everyday.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark1250
Totaly agree with the writer of this thread plus any of you people who don't agree basickly are not true belivers in God if you don't see the connection with the most insane man running for President. Who are yall to juge if he is bad or not but the point is there will be one horrible president coming out of this election so I am moving to the moon or to the antartic so I don't have to deal with such a horrible future.

Belief in God is one thing, but believing other people who tell you what to believe is another. Let's remember history here. People that run various church groups have always called anything they felt threatening (aka other beliefs) as evil.

I'm not sure I understand how you judge him to probably be 'horrible" and yet question others about doing the same thing.

Then again, if moving to the moon would help you and others run from change rather then contribue to it and help shape things, then I'm all for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
ah yes, we have a choice between the anti-christ, the war monger, and the ice witch....
we're doomed!!!

Aww cmon Hillary isn't that bad is she? I was putting in my resume to be a white house intern if she won.
cmon yall give the guys a chance here she is a Clinton after all right?

Then theres McCain. Old and a warmonger. I think that America has had enough blood on it's hands the last 8 years for him to get elected.

Obama? as Anti-Christ? Well if he is Muslim then he would be Anti-Christ wouldn't he? By definition an Anti-Christ is someone that is against Christ. Obama as the beast of revelations? Um in my opinion, no.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Umm...Muslims are not "against" Christ. Let's Deny Ignorance here.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Umm...Muslims are not "against" Christ. Let's Deny Ignorance here.

Indeed you are correct. Muslims are not against Christ. The reason I said that was due to biblical references to not being for Christ is to be against Christ. It's a bit of Christian dogma that has little bearing on reality. I was putting forth this because we are looking at the OP "Barak Obama Will Be The Anti Christ". a very Christian statement rooted in dogmatic teachings of the main stream faith.

An Anti Christ is someone that does not believe in Christ or does not believe in the resurrection or a myriad of other labels put on people. While these are essentially not true statements they are statements made and condoned by the main stream faith of Christianity. Not Individuals

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Are you just trying to support Obama, because that's the impression I'm getting?
I agree with everything the OP has said here.
Be nieve, and one day you'll wake up and be under the rule of the Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well then, I could not agee with you more.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned we are all ready suffering under the anti-Christ. He wraps himself up in Christian dogma and platitudes, suppresses us with fear-mongering tactics, pits us against each other and consolidates his power daily - all in the name of money and power - otherwise known as oil. Fortunately he will retire to Texas, or Paraguay, whichever is fine by me.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
First of all there is more than one antichrist. There is the antichrst that makes everyone take the mark. Then there is the eastern antichrist that comes with 200,000,000. The antichrist is from the tribe of Dan. It is George W. Bush. The forth Reich has taken power in Washington. Nostradamus said that the nazi's would return. He said they would change thir colors and their insignia but they would return. They have returned to avenge themselves of their former enemies. The ones who put them down.
Rebvelation says,"And the world will wonder when they see the beast that was and is not, and yet is." In order for that to happen it has to happen within the generation that saw the beast before. WE all saw the beast that was.(Nazi germany third reich. We all saw the beast that was not. (defeated in 1945) and we will all see the same beast rise again but in different colors. WE have seen this.
When the natural disators begin they will show their true colors during Martial law and everyone will hve to take the mark(implanted chip) or go hungry. guns for food and takethe mark for food. There will be no 2008 election. That is when everyone will wonder. cantyousee

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

A person that's a unifier is an evil person and the Anti-Christ? That's news to me and I don't agree with it.

A person that is skilled at forming allegiances for the purpose of creating unity and eliminating disenfranchisement is an evil person and the Anti-Christ? That's news to me and I don't agree with it.

A person who has gained popularity is an evil person and the Anti-Christ? That's news to me and I don't agree with it.

On the matter of deception. Who among us knows Obama's mind and heart? Who among us knows Clinton's (either one) mind and heart? We know only what we have been told that they have done. Whether true or not, who do we choose to trust? Is it not more accurate to say that we deceive ourselves through the choices that we make? Cowering and making decisions based on our own fears? Afraid or too lazy to go the distance to gain a complete understanding of the issues that face us? Instead making the choice to refer to someone that we are afraid of as being deceptive, evil, and the Anti-Christ, when the truth is in fact that we are each responsible for our own damnation and salvation? If you refuse taking full responsibility, then what could an Anti-Christ do to you that you would not have already done to yourself?

Is not this thread evidence of an obsession with power? Or, at the very least, a strong interest in power? An effort to persuade the viewpoints of others to match your own? To convince others that "He is The False Messiah"?

You take antichrist.net at its word because it appeals to your fears and beliefs in an Anti-Christ? Did you stop to think that antichrist.net has nothing to do with the Anti-Christ and nothing to do with you? Did you ever stop to think that Christ or the Anti-Christ, or both is somewhere closer to your own home? Perhaps that either or both is the person that is most well known to you?

Your heart, your mind, your beliefs, and your fears are all responsibilities of your own. What purpose does it serve you to bestow your responsibilities upon others? Again, what difference would an Anti-Christ make?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
People have been claiming "the next Prez of America will be the antiChrist" for about as long as I can remember.

For me it started with Reagan, but I'm sure there were other "antiChrist's" before him.

Now that I think about it, the word "CHANGE" has been used repeatedly before every election since then as well.

Some things never change.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Obama could be the anti-christ, but we can say anyone is. The antichrist could be the president of the United States, since the country is the strongest in the world. I look at it this way. Who has the most chance of becoming the antichrist? The most characteristics of the antichrist?

1 - Nostradamus prophesied “Mabus” would either be the Antichrist, or forerunner to the true Antichrist. Obama + Bush = Obama Bush = ObamaBush

2 - Nostradamus predicted some one with a polished tongue, a eloquent tongue, be charistmatic basically. Well, the first thing you hear about Obama is his charisma. Perhaps thats another reason, which leads to 3.

3 - Calenders from many varieties of people throughout the world predicted the specific time our civilization would no longer exist would be December 21st 2012, which would be close to the end of the next presidents term. You can find information on this by looking in google for doomsday calender, you will find many from the Mayan civilization, I believe other civilizations in Asia, people in Europe, Shamans in Africa, as well as people such as Nostradamus.

Source

I personally have no opinion that Obama is the antichrist. But I do know this. We are approaching 2012 when the world is supposed to "change". December 21 happens to exist before the final days of the next presidency after the 2009-2013 presidential period. Could the next president of the United States decide to do something horrific before he gets out of office on 12/21/12 is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nostradamus did not predict anything. In order to do so you have to give enough information so that the people know whats going to happen. Like with the towers falling. I can say sometime in the future towers will fall somewhere but that doesnt make it a prediction. It makes it a guess or at best a conclusion. It takes enough criteria to make it predictable not just guessed at. As for obama being ac i dont know. I mean how does a man get so much support with not much experience based on one of the most important positions in america or (excuse my american ego) the world. Well exactly how, i do not know? but to like someone based on characterists is unknowing for such a job. I do know generally how. You use a certian persona that is untouchable and you are very likeable. The persona is change. Although we need change badly, it allows you to gain influence on all parties for all issues. How? Well when he had said dont let them tell you what we cant do, ill tell you that we can try. (not a quote but he said of the liking) This sounds good, yes, but it lets you get away with saying your willing to try all issues and still gain the vote for them. Again a genious persona that even the other candidates not only saw but emulated. Basically being the worlds biggest game player. They all lobby and they all lie, read my lips (if you could) they do. The idea here is that he is the best at it. Which also makes him smart polically but also a bad person (in my opinion) Not saying the other candidates are so much better.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join