It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
reply to post by SteveR

Daniel referred to the Antichrist as the leader who will come, the little horn, the beast and the stern faced king. In Daniel 11, he also referred to the Antichrist as the king of the North. The king of the North and the land of the North is what the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah called the territory of the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires. The Assyrian Empire was conquered by the Babylonians in 626 B.C. Both the Assyrian capital of Asshur and the Babylonian capital of Babylon were located in present day Iraq, see map below. These two empires were essentially comprised of the same territories which included present day Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia.

I believe you are way off on your so called prediction.

King of the north- both predicted by Daniel and that serbian guy.
United Kingdom is in the North, along with norway, denmark. United Kingdom is the actual babylon empire through time ( according to history of both alternative and told history). In islam it states jesus would appear from Syria, it dont state anywere i have read that is were the anti christ shall come.

Muslims think the anti christ will appear in isreal, isreal thinks syria, the truth is, it wont be from either. You will know, dont worry, he will let you know. its the least person you would ever think, and the person is not famous YET... but he will be.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
PEOPLE, PLEASE THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE BELIEVING THIS NONSENSE!!!

How old are you? Seriously.

You really should find something better to do than consider "stopping this thread" your goal.

I may entirely disagree with some of your threads, but I would defend your right to post it and express your opinion.

Welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok folks, let's stay on the topic of discussion,

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

Remember to maintain civility & decorum

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Check your emotions at the door.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

interesting... i believe every leader has had the same qualities...jesus, muhamed, etc. get a grip...live yor own life without all this crap...believe in yourself... you are the master of your own destiny... live free from all this judgement that you consider so "HOLY". come join the rest of the human race and just talk to us...yes..you might find some of us really nice and caring...shocker isn't it.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry if this point has been brought up for I have not entirely read each post. I thought the Anti-Christ would come from another region.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Brilliant, don't answer any of my counter arguments/questions, and then put me on your ignore list.

I can SEE who's denying ignorance here...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
".- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)"

??? He hates Jews? He admires Hitler and Osama huh? When are where did he say thes things? That must be why he is doing so well? Give me a break ok. You and your wife have too much time on your hands and this source is a more than a joke.

Its one thing if you make a prediction he is the antichrist... maybe he is?

It is another thing to post flase claims to back up your beliefs.

Maybe next time Tiger

[edit on 1-2-2008 by gabriel5578]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

No he isn't.
CAUSE I AM!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!
LOOK UPON ME AND WEEP MERE MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just random silliness brought to you by me.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Obama's meteoric rise to national prominence is uncanny. As i've gotten more into the current elections cycle i notice a few things about him. I don't think i've seen a politician as charismatic as him in my life, I'm not old enough to remember JFK. I wonder who his sugardaddy is. I'd like to know how he was able to afford his education.

As far as him being the AC, I'm kinda doubting that. However if the end times scenario were to kick off today I could easily see him being a player.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So..some of you want to pass judgments on a man based on the writings of a man in a cave roughly 1,800 years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

Originally posted by JessicaS
Many blacks don't? This is news to me. If you look at the exit polls of SC, www.cnn.com... he had a huge support of them. He has a huge amount in the entrance polls of NV too. www.cnn.com...

Not sure about yourself, but I don't get my views on urban/black culture from CNN - listen to black radio and one of the things most often repeated is that most blacks won't support Obama until a majority of whites do so. Basically a fear of supporting a candidate that can't win.

It's part of the unifier as well as the fact he is a deceiver, at least in my eyes. Think about it, he's part of a Christian church now, and denies his Muslim beliefs constantly. His Dad and Step-Dad were both Muslim, so it's safe to say he has been highly exposed to that religion even IF he was not a member of. Personally, I highly doubt he had no beliefs in the Muslim religion.

"...even if he was not a member of." So which is it, was he member or wasn't he? So any theologian could be considered a candidate for AC, as they've most likely been exposed to numerous religions, including the Muslim faith...

As for political experience, I did say "in office" - should you wish to do the real comparison visit Project Vote Smart. Personally, being the wife of a politician doesn't count in my book, but even if it did then according to your own sources, she only helmed one task force during those years:

Political Experience (Clinton):
Candidate, United States President, 2008
Senator, United States Senate, 2000-present
First Lady, President Bill Clinton, 1992-2000
First Lady, State of Arkansas, 1978-1980, 1982-1992

Political Experience (Obama):
Senator, United States Senate, 2005-present
Keynote Speaker, 2004 Democratic National Convention
Senator, Illinois State Senate, 1996-2004

Because, they aren't using the standing point of "I never agreed with this war in the first place" like Obama has.

Show me any verifiable documented proof that he did not disagree with the war. Here is an article from the N.Y. Times that contradicts you - read the article carefully, as you cited two partial quotes to mischaractarize his statements - something that seems popular (2nd link):

N.Y. Times article
Barack Misquoted

Hmm, maybe one that is dedicated to change and hasn't said since childhood "I am going to be president." and then received the proper amount of experience to run?

This is pretty much a laughable comment - I really am laughing at how silly this comment is... RAOFLMAO... No, really, let...me...catch...my...breath...

I guess that all stems on if you believe in it or not. I think it's quite clear that Obama is the next Anti-Christ. He fits the profile. Trust your instincts.... don't just poo poo them off

I think something is clearly off here, but don't see that it has anything to do with Obama...

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Dramon]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Dramon]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here let me try: The name ‘Obama’ and the word [Islamic] ‘nation’ when put together sounds like an ‘abomination’. There are lots of references found in the Bible about abomination and this ‘Anti-Christ’.

So maybe the OP is on to something. But it’s way too premature and quite unfair to label someone as the ‘Anti-Christ’. But we will all see what happens in the upcoming November 2008 election for the next president, meh.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe you might be right, but I'm not using Biblical references necessarily, Obama sounds a lot like Mabus...and he is well liked by the people. I believe I read that the next anti-Christ would be a follower of Mohammed, well Obama has ties to Islam and he may cleverly be hiding his true beliefs from the public.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok you SNIP who believe that Obama is the anti-christ, why dont you do a little new testament history study. You will find that the majority of the top Biblical historians clearly point out that John of Patmos was most likely referring to the Roman Emperor Nero as the anti christ. His name in hebrew adds up to 666 he also was referred to by most of his senate members as well as the citizens of Rome as "the beast" because of his brutal treatment of Jews and Christians. He is also the one who made it a crime to be a Christian and vowed to rid Rome of the "disease" as he called it. John wrote revelation in a special code so that the Roman officials would see it as a simple fictional book. Revelation was full of symbolism that meant absolutely nothing but its primary intent was to warn the seven churches of this man or "beast" and the impending doom he would cause Rome but to stick together and continue to preach the gospels.. The collapse of Rome shortly followed and a new Church was built (Catholic) just as the Book of Revelation had predicted. The references to Nero and the collapse of rome in Revelation are too many even to begin to list here.

There have been numerous Discovery channel specials on it as well as a new History documentary. So pull your heads out of your asses and study up on the circumstances that the book of Revelation was written. There will be no anti-christ. The book of revelation served its purpose two thousand years ago. Now its no more than a fairytale used to scare christians into behaving.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by luxor311]

Courtesy is Mandatory

[edit on 2-7-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Come on, 99% of all christians are anti-Christ.........first, because you are of this world, to be like Christ one must suffer,King Leopold purported to be a Christian and genocided 6 million Congolese, every American pres. was so called "Christian" and gave green light to eradicate Indians......Tsars proclaimed divine right to rule over millions of slaves.......the list goes on, Obams "church"is black nationalist, black supremacist....look at their website, when someone picks up on this....he will be doomed
good riddance
also, the whole idea about "antichrist" comes from either of two heresies:protestantism or catholicism, the original church, the Orthodox Church has looked at Revelation as a minor book....and the antichrist idea as being symbolic of each individual being able to be antiChrist, anti God.......
as Kierkkegaard said, after Christ there may have been a handful of actual Christians......thats all, again, to be Christian is to be w/out ego, riches, allegiance to no state.......

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by venichka
reply to post by Buck Division

Come on, 99% of all christians are anti-Christ.........first, because you are of this world, to be like Christ one must suffer,King Leopold purported to be a Christian and genocided 6 million Congolese, every American pres. was so called "Christian" and gave green light to eradicate Indians......Tsars proclaimed divine right to rule over millions of slaves.......the list goes on, Obams "church"is black nationalist, black supremacist....look at their website, when someone picks up on this....he will be doomed
good riddance
also, the whole idea about "antichrist" comes from either of two heresies:protestantism or catholicism, the original church, the Orthodox Church has looked at Revelation as a minor book....and the antichrist idea as being symbolic of each individual being able to be antiChrist, anti God.......
as Kierkkegaard said, after Christ there may have been a handful of actual Christians......thats all, again, to be Christian is to be w/out ego, riches, allegiance to no state.......

?????? What are you talking about..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I haven't read the posts in this thread, except for the first but noticed one comment on this page about Obama's "meteoric rise" to our public consciousness as "uncanny". I agree.

I still find myself scratching my head on this one. It's like he came outta the blue from nowhere -- where all of the sudden, he's a BIG NAME in national politics.

You have to remember that we have a lot of good orator's in congress... in fact, that's how they got elected to public office. So many of them possess the gift of public speaking and so many of them are also very charismatic too.

So I still can't figure out how this guy got to where he is now -- so soon and only after one term in the Senate.

To me, all of this is very bizarre. It seems as if there are unseen forces who have orchestrated this man's rise to power and influence -- no doubt about that. Sure that's how it is for anyone who's running for office and wins. But in this case, I think it's something more than that.

As for him being the Anti-Christ -- I don't believe in that stuff but I DO believe that Obama's rise to power is more based on divine intervention than anything else. But others will call it luck.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The mayan calender focuses on 2012 for an event that will happen globally. 2012 will be the fourth year of the Presidency. This might be just coincidence, but what if Obama is the AC and he delivers 4 years of hell on Earth and Armageddon is the Global event that the mayans, Nostradomus,and John(Revelations) foresaw in 2012.
Obama is dynamic in his speeches and you just don't know why you like him but you dreamingly are drawn to him like moths to a light or LAMBS TO SLAUGHTER. Be weary of false hopes and impossible promises.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hope you are right because he will usher in the return of Christ which I no longer am sure really exists. If he does then Christ will return and those who believed will get to have eternal life. The religion I was in when i firmly believed said once saved always saved. I assume that means I would still be saved even though I have strong doubts of the existence of God since he is equivalent to Santa Clause (We just have not been let of f the hook?).

This would be great for humanity since if there is an Anti Christ there would likely be a Christ, and a loving God. We would be closer to redemption wooooot!!!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Xeven]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Obama supporter Kathleen Geier writes that she's "getting increasingly weirded out by some of Obama's supporters. On listservs I'm on, some people who should know better – hard-bitten, not-so-young cynics, even – are gushing about Barack…

Describing various encounters with Obama supporters, she writes, "Excuse me, but this sounds more like a cult than a political campaign. The language used here is the language of evangelical Christianity – the Obama volunteers speak of 'coming to Obama' in the same way born-again Christians talk about 'coming to Jesus.'...So I say, we should all get a grip, stop all this unseemly mooning over Barack, see him and the political landscape he is a part of in a cooler, clearer, and more realistic light, and get to work."

blogs.abcnews.com...

It is manifesting as I suspected. More will come.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join