It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
theirs some thing I would like to share with you I got it in my email in 2008 but keep in contact but for some reason lost contact with him but due have his email if you want it and his permission to copy to spread

BARACK OBAMA OFFERS OR
PROMISES US "CHANGE"!!

BUT I SAY WHAT HE REALLY

MEANS IS POCKET-CHANGE!!

BECAUSE I ASSURE YOU THAT
THE ANTI-CHRIST WANTS US TO
GO FLAT-BROKE AND ONLY BE
LEFT WITH A FEW PENNIES

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The mark of the beast will be a tattoo using a special RFID Ink than can store data about you. I own a biometric company and have known of this tech for years. The technology is here and has been perfected and approved for use on animals and humans. It is being widely used on animals right now. It will evolve in capability rapidly over the next two years. The rapture and subsequent tribulation is a lot closer than the masses think. There are many things going on behind the scenes that people are clueless about. When the Amero kicks in, the mark will not be far behind.

For those who seek the absolute Truth, the LYYHT will be shining soon. He who has an ear let him hear.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

this is my theory (and yes, it's been well thought out). obamba is the antichrist foretold of in the bible (specifically the book of revelations). starting in his second term (in 2012), his true deceptive and powerful nature will begin to manifest completely, taking control of the u.s., and then the world shortly after the rapture of the christian believers taking place on december 21 2012.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyyhtsource

The mark of the beast will be a tattoo using a special RFID Ink than can store data about you. I own a biometric company and have known of this tech for years. The technology is here and has been perfected and approved for use on animals and humans. It is being widely used on animals right now. It will evolve in capability rapidly over the next two years. The rapture and subsequent tribulation is a lot closer than the masses think. There are many things going on behind the scenes that people are clueless about. When the Amero kicks in, the mark will not be far behind.

For those who seek the absolute Truth, the LYYHT will be shining soon. He who has an ear let him hear.

Do you think this will take place while Obama is in office, or a little later? I fail to see how people will be "forced" to take this mark, even with a new currency. Just seems far-fetched to me. E.g. At present it is very easy and convenient to use EFTPOS for all your payments, but many many people choose not to use it.

Can you elaborate on some of the things that are "going on behind the scenes"? Do you believe Obama will take over the One World Government, and will rule from his shrine in Jerusalem?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Can you elaborate on some of the things that are "going on behind the scenes"? Do you believe Obama will take over the One World Government, and will rule from his shrine in Jerusalem?

Everyone seems to always overlook obamassiah's muslim roots. err, hence the name barack hussien obama.....he is the vile one.

Islams entire purpose is to destroy christian nations, soon muslim call to prayer will begin in the whitehouse. many of his maniac followers will convert. he will stand in the dome of the rock and declare himself god!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good morning. Would you fellow prophecy watchers please look at this recent video and tell me what you think about it? I believe things are being revealed to us quickly now, and this really has a lot of substance to it:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
Is not the anti christ suppose to be from the middle east somewhere? More specifically Syria or Lebanon? That is one thing you left out.

My understanding of scripture regarding the antichrist is that (he?) will be of Jewish decent, specifically from the tribe of Dan.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ahaha. another one of those "the president is the anti-christ!" The same thing was said about clinton, bush, and probably any president that was/will be.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Obama is not the antichrist. The antichrist does not appear on the scene until after the massive earth changes destroy our present way of life. He will come to promenence at a time of great misery and suffering and offer a way to bring order and especially FOOD to a devestated and starving world. By the time he rises to promenence America has been taken out of the picture by a nuclear war staged by China and Russia. (The 3rd WW)

He will be the leader of the EU (The revived Roman Empire) probably the President. At this time the EU will be the major political and military power left intact along with China and Russia. The US is not entirely out for the count, but severly weaken by its loss in 3WW.

In order to be fed, clothed and provided with shelter, medical care etc the battered peolple will be required to 'register' with the 'authorities' and most will be more than happy to do so.

For the first 3 1/2 years, all will be OK, but then the meglamania rises in this man, and he sees himself as GOD and requires ALL people to worship him as such. The penalty for refusal to take the mark will be execution by beheading.

There are many names thrown around for who he is, but the best fit I have found is Prince Charles. It is said there is more evidence proving him to be the antichrist than there is evidence for you to prove who you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Although i dont really believe in an "antichrist" there still is a chance he/it/whatever exists.

You can make your assumptions, but when the antichrist appears,if it exists, you are going to be surprized out of your mind. Nobody would say "i knew that!" It will be the person you least expect it to be.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda
Thread is good joke I admit.

Originally posted by SteveR
The actual prophecy critera:

1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

www.antichrist.net...

Obama will be the most powerful man in Earth.

Why some people still believe that US President has some power?

I don't know about all this anti-christ crap, but... NEWS FLASH, America IS the world superpower. Not believing it doesn't make it any less true lol. Last time I checked, your country, Serbia correct?, was a pretty backwards place
so I don't know how or why you think your criticism means something lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Hi Buck/

The antichrist will oppose eveything to do with everyones religious views.
At first,he will show love(all diabolical behind the mask he is hiding)to all,then when the time comes with his false prophet(who began his dirty work prior to antichrist)will begin to slowly UNMASK and show his true colors...after three and half years....he will have the TWO PROPHETS Enoch and Elijah put to death.
His first victims will be the two prophets who, by reason of converting many Jews to Christ, will evoke the most intense malice. "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them" (Rev. 11:7).
Their murder will signal a fierce persecution of Christians.
They will be forbidden to serve Divine Liturgy and the Church will hide itself in the catacombs.
"My sacrifice and drink offering shall be taken away; and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolation" (Dan. 9:27)
Then the antichrist will call himself to be above all everything....And that man of sin, he says, will be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as god sitteth in the temple of God showing himself that he is God (II Thess. 2:3,4).

For than shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened (Matt. 24:21, 22).
The Antichrist and false prophet/s shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch,
that if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very elect (Matt. 24:24)
“He will come after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish (II Thess. 2:9,10)
We find in the book of the Apocalypse, that Satan will be permitted to act freely,
then he will gather people from all nations under himself and with them he will surround the camp of the saints and the beloved city, (Rev. 20:7-9).
“causeth all,
both small and great,
rich and poor,
free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand,
or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell,
save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast, or the number of his name, (Rev. 13:16-17).

Because they received not the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness, (II Thess. 2:10-12)
The Lord Jesus Christ says ....A promise to His Apostles concerning the Church: I will build my church
, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matt. 16:18).
Here the word “Church” should be understood as those faithful to Christ and following His teaching.
With the words “gates of hell”, the Saviour points out every type of persecutor of the Church,
for example,
temptations,
heresies,
and all forces used by the devil, including the Antichrist.
Obama IS NOT the antichrist!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here is the Anti-Christ unmasked.

www.escapeallthesethings/prince-charles-antichrist.htm

This will convince all but the most hard headed sceptic.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
Here is the Anti-Christ unmasked.

www.escapeallthesethings/prince-charles-antichrist.htm

This will convince all but the most hard headed sceptic.

So if this is true and people have taken photos of him, have his books, show any sign of respect to such a man do those people get rejected by God? The Bible says don't pay homage to the Beast or his image, does that mean people who don't know and have in someway respected the anti-Christ are to be rejected by God even if they are innocent of the facts?

If that is the case a lot of people are not going to make it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So if this is true and people have taken photos of him, have his books, show any sign of respect to such a man do those people get rejected by God? The Bible says don't pay homage to the Beast or his image, does that mean people who don't know and have in someway respected the anti-Christ are to be rejected by God even if they are innocent of the facts?

If that is the case a lot of people are not going to make it.

It will be a choice. The Bible states that people of every nation,tribe,language and people will be warned not to worship the beast or his image or receive his mark on the forehead or right hand.

Of course most people will ignore the warning and accept the mark because it will be the only 'authorised' way to get food, medicene etc.

The choice is stark and clear cut. Choose God or Satan. Times up. CHOOSE NOW

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Well I'm afraid it just became a lot more affordable to worship the image of "the beast" ---- Big Lots is selling those commemorative, 24K gold trimmed plates of Obama for two dollars! (The ones that originally sold for $19.99)

www.rightwingnews.com...

Good grief, I just realized that at only two dollars a plate, I can afford to serve all my guests on them, not just have one hanging over the mantle. Wowee.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyyhtsource

Why would God forever ban a person from heaven for getting a tattoo or chip with their financial and medical information on it? I don't believe that is what the mark will be. We already carry that information on is in the form of credit and insurance and ID cards. Unless you have to make an oath swearing loyalty to the AC to get the chip, or if the chip is an image of the AC, etc.

IMHO the mark will have greater significance or meaning. I'm thinking more along the lines of a chip that boosts the immune system so you live forever, etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yes, your absolutely right. Not only swear loyalty, but the Antichrist will proclaim himself to be GOD. He will demand every person on earth worship him as such.

The tattoo is to be worn on the forehead or right hand so that is is visible.
It will be very easy for everyone to see who has the mark and who does not. Anyone not having the mark will be seen as a traitor to GOD and dealt with without mercy.

If you think the muslim fundementalists are crazy zealots, wait to this lot get going.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How can you trust the sources of the bible? Each book was written by different people, and the bible itself was put together by a committee of sorts by grabbing books they liked and adding it after the torah, or old testament, calling it the new testament.

If these books were prophecies, and they were to come true, how do you know they already havent happened?

The individual books of the bible were written way before the bible was compiled, and by different people altogether.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join