It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
obaMA, B. HUSsein = MABHUS = MABUS

It's plausible. I think Nostradamus had named Hitler as Hister. Either way, it's something fun to think about.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

After reading some of your comments, either you believe what you are saying are maybe, just maybe you are the Anti Christ.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
People may get tired of youtube videos being posted since we can all go look at youtube anytime we like, but this one is above average; up for 3 days and over half million views.

Obama: The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

typical person who doesn't believe may the Lord enter you heart and you stop believing what you hear and see on TV after all the political people control that as well and even if you are a democrate which they claim to be for the ppl and not to raise taxes slap of reality to you!! SInce democrates have had complete control of the office they have passed the biggest stimulis package known to man kind!!! Thats raising taxes sweetie whether you want to believe or not! The democrates are
decitful and I don't believe obama is the antichrist however I do believe he is laying the path for the antichrist!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You get your information concerning your ETERNAL salvation/damnation from....

The Discovery Channel???

Wow. Hope you find a good Bible-believing church soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

No the Anti-Christ is suppose to come from the same territory that was in power when Jesus was crucified. The Roman Empire. Interestingly, Kenya was owned by the British until the late 1960's. Past Obama's birth year. Obama qualifies as being born in a location owned by the Roman Empire.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

How about that post count...

I had to reply, you know, to save the world.

Now it's 667

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Hilary Clinton is on her way to the middle east, peace talks. It might fit the "prophecies" - i don't know really.

[edit on 2009/2/24 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
for the love of all that is sane and logical can we stop making these idiotic posts? There can't be an ANTI-christ if there was never a christ. Religion in general is nothing but ancient bedtime stories we use to explain things that we are either not intelligent enough to grasp, or are too afraid to admit.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
reply to post by undo

Your view of the "is, and is not and is to be" or whatever that passage is, does not mean 8 empires. There were 4 empires which you got right. The significance of the 8 is the re-establishment of the roman empire.

1. Babylon
2. Medo-Persian
3. Grecian
4. Roman x 7.

The predictions in Daniel and Revelation talk about 5 reestablished empires that the vision has shown. The 6th was when Hitler was trying to take over Europe. The 7th is the EU. The 8th is actually the leader of the EU which will be determined in 2009. Elections are taking place this year for a President of the EU. That person may well be the political beast as the pope will be the religious beast. Obama is nothing close to it. Mystery Babylon is the city of Rome: the city on 7 hills (The seven heads/mountains in revelations). The vatican/catholic religion is the Harlot woman.

I agree on the Vatican, its a money driven business (harlot), some even suggest that the Vatican helped the Nazis transfer money, gold and other treasures at the end of the war which pretty much sums it up.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't honestly believe all this crap about Obama but if you look at it from a different point of view you can argue that it looks like a possibility. If you think of the 2012 end of the world thing then it lines up with Obama because that will be the end of his first term (maybe when # starts to hit the fan). I can understand also the way people view obama himself and how he is big on trying to bring peace and prosperity in a time of crisis. I'm sure people considered someone like Hitler the antichrist because of the situation in europe when he came to power, but the world is different now. One could argue that he might be the antichrist based on some far fetched belief from one small part of Christianity, but you could also say that the condition of the planet today calls for a leader who can bring people together and actually work to make a better planet (although i don't know if obama will be able to do it). Obama's failure also could be seen as symbolic with what the "antichrist" will cause. I don't actually think any of this will happen, but i suppose its better to even consider the possibility so that if in the slim chance it did happen you wouldn't be fooled.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I am trying to think of when Obama said he "Admires Hitler" Listen with all due respect. If "Good Christan Morals" have gotten this country to where it is today, how much worse can an anti-christ do?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit85
for the love of all that is sane and logical can we stop making these idiotic posts? There can't be an ANTI-christ if there was never a christ. Religion in general is nothing but ancient bedtime stories we use to explain things that we are either not intelligent enough to grasp, or are too afraid to admit.

if thats what you believe then you have not a thing to worry about....me though...i do believe in Christ...yet i still have nothing to worry about

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Greetings world: The man of sin is one who breaks the holy convenant (that Jesus Christ is the SOn of God, the ONLY way to salvation) Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. Let us take a look at the book of Daniel
21 "He will be succeeded by a contemptiabile person who has not been given the honor of royalty.
23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power
24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers.
31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

Notice the charistics CONTEMPTIABILE PERSON, DECEITFUL, WILL RISE TO POWER WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE, IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE NOT, DISTRIBUTE PLUNDER (USING the masses fear to justify a huge borrowing of funds from the future generation (which he condems by permitting mass genocide-abortion) Dude is a hypocryte) HE is a flatter (telling people what they want hear) he uses craft and schemes, a man of opinion polls) OBama indeed fits the charastics of the antichrist...According to Gods word Obama is an evil, wicked man!!!
If you desire to discuss this further you can reach me at [email protected]
God bless JEsus is the only way john 14:6

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For all the Illuminati-David icke theory fans out there, here's an interesting tidbit:

www.nypost.com...

I've always believed the media was far too lenient towards Obama as far as digging up dirt and trashing him, unlike McCain and others. He got a free ride from the media.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

667 the neighbor of the beast

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I read this scripture today:

Daniel 7:13-14
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Can you think of anyone else in our history who fit the above description: "all peoples nations and men of every language worshiped him?"

Maybe one is coming who will be even more exalted than Obama on a world scale, but it is hard to imagine.

Still, I can't quite see Obama as antichrist, yet. He doesn't seem to have the influence that I expect antichrist to have, according to scripture. Maybe I just need to give him more time.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join