It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The entire bible is dual prophecy.

Visit obamacrimes.com, the site of one of the attorneys challenging his birthplace. There are something like 17 different lawsuits pending from different states by various lawyers including a former attorney general. They're being blocked. His records have been sealed including school records. His wife was disbarred and cannot practice law. She didn't leave it, they ordered her to stop practicing. Can't find out the reason though, guess that's been hidden as well. Just do your research and you will find these things out.

The country's been taken over, their plan is to take down America by crashing the economy, I've known about this for years. This is global, not just American. First global economy, then, global "health"control, global religion (in the name of peace of course) global government, global database and mandatory microchipping.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Know your history. Not what man wants you to believe. The bible was compiled. Not authored. It is full of opinions, opinions of men who, at the time, were not the smartest in the pack. Only a few knew how to write and they wrote what they were told to write. Let's use our God given right to discern and choose. We all know right from wrong and we have excepted wrong for so long that people are afraid of what's right. I am a believer that GOD is tired of the way our country has been ran. Until I see differently, I will see our new president as a fair person. He knows what it's like to be raised by a single parent. He knows how to budget. The reason for the mass following is that I must not be the only person fed up with the way the country has been ran. The economy is ruined. Not by anything Obama has done. He now has to come in and try to clean up the mess left by our greedy x-president. Finally someone in the office for the people (all people, not just the rich). Stop looking for something negative. If he was that bad, people wouldn't have to waste so much energy trying to find something bad about him, it would be public knowledge and front page. When the other Bush was elected(as if the first one wasn't bad enough) we had to except it. Now that we have a new administration....do what we did..... deal with it or move to another country. These are our only options.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by christgirls

I could be wrong but Obama is not the one that I pick to be the Anti-Christ either. Granted, I do not see eye to eye with him necessarily with his stance in everything or maybe later on his policies, this could be said for all the candidates if we are honest- but him being considered the Anti-Christ may be a stretch. My wager on who would be suitable for the title is George Bush Jr. After all, in Nostradamus quatrain-he mentioned the word "MABUS". Drop the M and add an H-and you get Bush! Anyway, all the presidents as a whole may be potential candidates for being the AC because it could be the position of presidency as opposed to a particular candidate!Still, I place my bets with Bush!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
People need to have an open mind. just because you think he is or isnt the AntiChrist doesnt mean he is or isnt. keep it in mind and look for the signs as time goes by.

when Obama was elected, people around the world celebrated because they think that this historical moment is going to help them as well as whatever he does.
Pictures
he has family in kenya

World Celebration i quote this site
""Around the globe, people express joy over his victory and admiration for U.S. democracy.""

More Around the world headlines and pictures
a lot here about world rejoicing

there are simultaneously more problems around the world when a new president takes office than any other president .

i dont think he is or isnt the AC, but i do agree that it's very strange how many facts about him can be related to the antichrist.

-Obama hails from Chicago. Chicago's zip code is 60606.

-In the Bible it says "Satan is Heaven's lightening". The Hebrew word for lightening is Baraq.

-Within 24 hours he will be known ALL around the world

If you take OBAMA and add up the numbers generated from the corresponding numbers on the phone you get 666. The same thing with BIDEN

on this site 666ness some of the stuff they say on here seem to be a little far fetched, but still true

im sure theres many more facts out there too, anyone else?

i know that whatever is inscribed on the popes throne, its numerical values add to 666, i know thats a little off of what were talking about, but it has its significance

[edit on 4-2-2009 by azdude1804]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizayah
The country's been taken over, their plan is to take down America by crashing the economy, I've known about this for years. This is global, not just American. First global economy, then, global "health"control, global religion (in the name of peace of course) global government, global database and mandatory microchipping.

i do believe that microchipping could very well be the mark of the beast. if not, the AC will surely use these to track people who have not recieved the 666 mark of the beast on the back of the right hand or the forehead

ONCE YOU RECIEVE THIS MARK, YOU CANNOT GO BACK, YOU WILL BE DOOMED TO THE FIREY PITS OF HELL, FAIR WARNING BROTHERS AND SISTERS. CHOOSE WISELY WHOM YOU SHALL SERVE

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Right on about that. Check out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I totally agree about Obama being the Anti-Christ. There is something
very spooky about his whole aura. For those who don't believe in the
Bible I can see how they might not see the obvious. I can hardly stand
to watch him on t.v. Charismatic jis ust one of the characteristics describing the true anti-Christ. I just not sure that Obama himself recognizes himself for who he really is.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
you know, this anti-christ thing really needs to be toned down. we here that have lived for a half-century or more have heard this for decades now. proof is needed, not some stylized interpertation of that mythological book called the bible.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

"People can think what they want about me, I could really give a hoot. People think that the AC is coming out of the mid-east. My personal belief is that the AC is going to rise right out of the UN, and with this guys popularity, charisma, and how he is climbing the ranks in government real fast!!!, He may be in the UN next."

"When I first heard of Barak, a few days ago, the first thing I heard is that he is a guy who came out of nowhere and now many flock to his side. When my wife and I heard this, we both thought the same thing, the anti-christ. Now I am not claiming him to be, just something that triggered that thought in both of us."

"My sister and I both feel something “spooky” about this guy, but can’t quite figure out what it is. It is odd that strangers come up to him on the street. Why would they do that, unless they were drawn to him."

"I don’t think we should directly label Obama as AC, but it is very interresting. While I was watching him, the VERY FIRST thought that came to my mind was asking the Lord if I was looking at the AC. I don’t have a big opinion either way, but man, that was pretty scary."

The one thing he does not have and it is real important .
The number.

ZoneX

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ZoneX]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ZoneX]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought this idea was a little far fetched but then I read something disturbing. No one mentioned the health care provisions in the stimulus bill, especially pertaining to electronic records and oversight:

www.bloomberg.com...

I was listening to Coast to Coast (2/10 show) and Katherine Albrecht mentioned that RFID chips might be used along with electronic medical records. Kinda seems like a natural extension right?

So what if you couldn't get medical care unless you had a chip? Reminded me of the mark of the beast.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When are people going to stop this insanity. From Ronald Regan to every other leader over the past decades some xian nut will proclaim him the Anti Christ.

The book of Revelation can be used and twisted to make any sort of outcome. I tire of the fundies and their fearmongering. My god give the man a chance. I hope the anti christ is having a big laugh at all of you.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

the president could very well be the most powerful man in the world because if he did not like something all he would have to is push a button, if the said button were pushed he could very well start a nuclear war and send us into post apocolypse AKA Judgement day

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Mark of the beast is not a micro chip but a mark like a tatoo, it is on the outside not in. So what ever it is its spiritual or far ahead of this microchip technology.

Anyway they have have already found a way to paint RFID chips on surfaces rather then implant them because they can make them as thin as hair or dust now. Keep an eye on the news and the signs of the Bible, its the only thing you can do.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I know you posted long time ago, but sheesh read better. The anti christ is someone who is described as being someone as from any region, and ethnically anything. You people cant interpert the bible for #!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join