It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
hhhmmmm.....i was raised in a pentacostal church in the belief in the holy trinity and still do believe although no doubt a back slider. The antichrist will originate from the middle east, will have many DEFENDERS and will over come great obsticles to rise in his power. he will not promote christianity but instead will try to force a one religion...a 7 year peace...one goverment.....ect......he will dazzle not with looks but by voice. he will fool many with honeyed words....and at this early of a time I do not believe he will be as noticeable or as suspicious as what people are trying to make obama....I am not saying that he is the ac or isn't...first of all....the ac will later not this early on but much later start making comparison between himself and the criteria of messiah....if you go by power hungry beings and popular beings...then walmart fits that criteria in itself... look at the hundreds of people that flock to and from...look at how much money flow they have and how much they grow....I am not demeaning any bodies beliefs or opinions that is your right to share. but I think that a lot more research and more watching will be needed in order to weed through the millons of possibilities of who the antichrist is....WHAT ABOUT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN PREACHER THAT WAS SUPPORTING OBAMA?......Hillary herself is just as power hungry...what about Tony Lamo and his trying to raise his wife from the dead? I for one find certain circumstances quiet eery....maybe he is the second beast that is listed in revelations? maybe he is the ac? maybe he is just another human...but something that should be kept in mind that maybe we have all forgotten....judge not lest thou be judged....
lets just keep our eyes out for what could be and lets try to keep each other posted on possibilities...hhmmm....am I supporting peace? trying to dazzle with my words? let me also remind that it does not say in the bible that the ac will originate from a specific RELIGION...but will be anti --against jesus christ---thus trying to lead people into believing that he is the one messiah......

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I agree with u. I am from South Africa and i am not interested in politics. I was a born again Christian and recently found a strong urge to turn back to Christ.

Anyway the first time i saw Obama on the news i did not know who he was but for some reason was drawn to him and i cant explain it i even went and sat down to listen what he had to say. Since then evertime i saw him on tele i could not walk past but had to go and listen when i heard he was running for US presidency i thought thats great. Then one day as i was listening and watching out of no where the word antichrist came up in my mind. I was puzzled and asked how could this be? Then They said his full nabe on television and when i heard Husain i remembered as a child the pastor saying the AC will come frome the east, and claim peace and change. Also I remember the pastor saying when the peace is declared with Israel thats when we should open our eyes for the AC will be in power then.

I hope he is not the AC but cannot deny what my instincts is telling me.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Your analysis(if it can be called that) could apply to about 10 million people. And this is aside from the fact that the whole 'anti-Christ' myth is bullcrap written by an insane guy who lived in a cave 2000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sick of all you END OF DAYS people. Guess what the rapture was supposed to happen on 1000. It didn't . 2000 y2k NOTHING ! BIG SURPRISE! Guess what 2012 will be the next year that nothing happens. People have been bitching about this mind-numbingly retarded event for centuries. Live your life dorks and stop worrying about the end of the world. You are the real sheeple because you don't live your life you wait around worried about nothing! YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. More power to you. You deserve it. Might want to rent that empty space between your ears to someone who needs storage.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Preachers priests of every religion lie. They lie to take your money and make you live in fear. To spread hate and discord. Satanic yeah. Look no further for the antichrist hes the guy behind the pulpit.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teslagod

I'm sick of all you END OF DAYS people. Guess what the rapture was supposed to happen on 1000. It didn't . 2000 y2k NOTHING ! BIG SURPRISE! Guess what 2012 will be the next year that nothing happens. People have been bitching about this mind-numbingly retarded event for centuries. Live your life dorks and stop worrying about the end of the world. You are the real sheeple because you don't live your life you wait around worried about nothing! YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. More power to you. You deserve it. Might want to rent that empty space between your ears to someone who needs storage.

LOL sounds like we are not near as miserable as you seem to be ..
If you dont believe we are at the end of days then why does it scare you so bad that you have to go and get all angry about it ...sounds like your alot more afraid than anyone else is ..maybe you need to ask yourself why it bothers you so bad if there is nothing to it all .....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

I'm sick of all you END OF DAYS people.

...etc...

...sounds like we are not near as miserable as you seem to be ..

Simply, not everyone who finds the 'end of days' doomsayers ridiculous is miserable. You're using the classic reverse anger method because you yourself are angry that the majority of people don't believe that hooha.
From the sound of Teslagod's post, I'd say they have a pretty good, stable head on their shoulders and are just trying to fathom ridiculous theories other people go all zealous over. It's nothing more than curiosity. I sense no anger there. But I do sense frustration in you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Try to understand that the most important sign of confirmation as to the END TIMES is the destruction of the DOME ON THE ROCK and the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. Should this happen within the next three and a half years then please take care.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

While I don't believe that Obama is antichrist or 2012 stuff, I don't like that he called people who do, 'dorks'.
Ad Hominem attacks are just an 'ace in the hole', when you run out of intelligent argument.
You can't put a futuristic date on the upcoming NWO.
It's been tried for centuries. As well as the antichrist speculation.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I agree that he should have been more careful with his wording, labeling anyone for their beliefs is wrong. I find myself stating quite frequently that zealous people are simply mislead or brainwashed but to be honest, anyone can say that about anyone else who doesn't think the way that they do. We disagree because we're all taught differently and are at different levels in our development. There's no need to belittle or label anyone.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

No problem.
Hatred of people is ALWAYS wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Then why are you even reading this thread, let alone responding to it? People believe in all kinds of things. There is no need to insult anyone simply because you don't share their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hhmmm....it isn't that we "doomsday people" find the end of times scary..as a matter of fact I look forward to it....the rapture means no more sorrow no more tears no more pain...the sooner that this happens the better some of us will be. those left behind however woe be to you...for times will be ten times worse...the economy believe it or not worse....suffering...worse....no one has predicted nor can claim to predict when christ will return for it says it will be as a thief in the night....a day is like a thousand years in the sight of God. no we do not look at end times with regret or sorrow but with rejoicing....those who strike out with anger in their words aren't just frustrated with the "Doomsday people" as you so call us but b/c they can find no reasonable explanation for what happens after death...like i said in an earlier post I do not belittle peoples opinions nor do i expect to be belittled. but before judging others how about finding out a little more info on what you are judging ...for example no where in the bible does it give a specific date as to when the rapture will take place...i did not see in revelation that it talked about woe to you who live in 2012 for christ will return and those who shall not be raptured will have to face the anti christ....hahaha that would make it so much easier....
my favorite quote "can't we all just get along...."
or religion is like a box of choclates you never know what you are going to get hahahaha....true true...admit it....we have taken religion way to far....stretching it to fit us...even to the point of taking God out of it and replacing in with socialization.....is it any wonder why we have people who are against us....we have turned it from a learning experience about God life and love into a shouting match between different religion....and all along the most important thing is right there GOD!! I for one am ashamed of how our churches and our people are doing others....we have gone from love our neighbors to burning our enemies on a metephorical cross....those that are not heterosexual for example we have turned many away from our churches doorstep in the name of christ when in truth WE have NO right to judge.....so could it possibly be that some of us are already doing the job of the ac from our own churches our own homes? when we judge and turn away from those who need sanctuary the most? ugh no wonder people argue against the churches and turn away.....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He was placed in office to fulfill his role. He is not eligible to be president. He was born in Kenya.

Barack Obama's birthday April 4th, 1961 is the SAME day as when Roman General and future Emperor Titus destroys the JEWISH Temple in Jerusalem during the Siege of Jerusalem which was April 4th, 70 A.D.

Barack is telling people his name is like the name 'Baruch in Hebrew which means 'blessed'. In reality, his name in Hebrew (Barak) means 'lightning'.

On the same day he declared that he was a candidate for the presidential investiture on 9 February 2008, the largest statue of Christ was struck by lightning: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

cuckoo

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

He was placed in office to fulfill his role. He is not eligible to be president. He was born in Kenya.

Barack Obama's birthday April 4th, 1961 is the SAME day as when Roman General and future Emperor Titus destroys the JEWISH Temple in Jerusalem during the Siege of Jerusalem which was April 4th, 70 A.D.

Barack is telling people his name is like the name 'Baruch in Hebrew which means 'blessed'. In reality, his name in Hebrew (Barak) means 'lightning'.

On the same day he declared that he was a candidate for the presidential investiture on 9 February 2008, the largest statue of Christ was struck by lightning:

are you still preaching these lies?
If he really was born in Kenya and not in America, I'm pretty sure it would be known by now.

Okay, are you telling me that because Barack Obama was born on the same day that some tragic event happened hundreds of years ago, that makes him a bad person? Am I reading that right or are you seriously that stupid?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join