It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is a quote that obama said on the news the other night

"never forget, peace is always possible"

If that isn't scary, I don't know what is

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Emanuel also means "God with us". Heaven forbid but what if this scenario happened....there is a terrorist attack in DC at the Inaguaration or soon thereafter (ie, Inagural Ball) and the Vice President takes one for the team and President Obama "appoints" Rahm Emanuel, the White House Chief of Staff to be his VP. Someone unelected. I dont know what the succession protocol is for the vice president. Does anybody (could google it I guess)? They could also quickly pass a bill to allow the president to make such an appointment (if the TA is big enough martial law could be declared and it would be moot anyway). And then we would also have the new Firearms Ban and Registration law aptly named the "Biden Bill" for the "martyred" Vice President...all kinds of "?s" here.
I hope that the secret service is on the ball...(unlike w JFK).

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I checked and the VP succession is covered by Article 2 of the 25th Amendment and the President can appoint anyone qualified to be President as long as it is confirmed by a majority of both Houses.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Also, it would be disturbing based on Biblical Prophecy if Pr Obama received a "fatal headwound and miraculously survived" same......

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is absolutely false....Obama is not the anti-christ. I know one person who actually believes this to be true...however that guy is a little crazy. This just proves that people will believe what they want to believe, even if that means that they ignore the facts.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think we already had the anti-christ as President - BUSH!

He screwed things up so much, I doubt Obama or any other future president will be able to unscrew it. Meanwhile, BUSH walks away to live a life of luxury, while the people that are unemployed can't figure out why or how he won both elections!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Barack Obama is not the anti-christ! But he is the one spoken of in Rev. 17:10 as the 7th king. Jimmy Carter is the anti-christ(Gabreil told me that) and will be the 8th king and is also one of the previous 7 kings as the bible says. Geoge W. is king #6 wish the bible refers to as "is" in the present tense. The 5 kings who are fallen are, Ford, Carter,Reagan, Geoge H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton. these 5 x-pres. or kings as the bible refers to them as, were all alive at the same time when Pres. Geoge W. Bush began his frist term in office. So when the bible says there are 7 kings that means that all 7 of them were alive at that point in time and the anti-christ is 1 of these 7 kings and will become king or pres. again. The arch-angel Gabreil told me that Jimmy Carter had sigened a pack with the devil and that he was going to divorce his wife and change his name. The bible says in Dan. 11:20 that he(the anti-chist) is not in line to inherit the throne but through some small group and some lies and false promises he will get the kings throne during a crisis, Wish is ware we are right now in a crisis, and everyone knows that its probably going to get worse, maybe much worse. Maybe even worse then the Great depression. I have been saying for years that Pres. Geoge W. is king #6,even though i didn't know who was going to come after him i knew that guy (king #7) would be the last pres. before the coming of the anti-christ. and it's all on my web site www.prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com I think that Jimmy Carter will probably be assassinated before Pres. Obama dies. Also he will probably come back alive before Obama dies so he can become pres. again after Obama dies. Other wise the vise pres. would become pres.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why do you americans think that your presidents are kings from the bible?
Why is the USA so special?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Question, if you wanted to bring about global domination and mass slavery, (after you have culled most of the population) would you make yourself so obvious as to reveal yourself before the due date?
would you not also in fact pass the buck onto another man or faction and propose them to be the anti christ while you remain under the cloak of secrecy?
Once the plan is initiated would you only then reveal yourself to the confused and chaotic world when you know it would be far too late for anybody to do anything about it?
The Anti christ and Illuminati are very much at an advance stage of their plan, and he will reveal himself by August 2009

Think of names of gods, think of world leaders new to the stage and you will find your answer

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

As I was watching the inauguration of obama today, I cried. Becuase I truly do want change. I want it because we truly, and very realisticly need it. Although, I find myself terrified. I don't know much about the "AC", what I do know is my intuition. All my heart tells me, although I want different, is to feel said for the people. The people who have been mis-guided. All those people I saw there today, were truly lifted, influenced, and believed Obama was their savior. There is but only ONE true savior. His name is GOD. I would love to see Obama help these people with love in his heart, and good in his visions, but I remain careful, and watchful. I pray to the Lord, help us to recieve true salvation. Not to be lead into darkness by the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support - support in every demographic in South Carolina and many places across the United States."

Well then blimey, we've got antichrists in every seat in the US House, Senate, the UK Parliament...should I go on? it's called winning votes and no-one ever won an elction by gaining votes from people in one social demographic.

Personally I find it more antichristian that other world leaders manage to gain and hold onto power by cajoling people to vote for them through force, violence, torture, intimidation - than by skilful politicking.

Please take a valium, breathe into a paper bag and stop perpetuating this utter bile of obama being an / the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The reason that I came to this web page is because of pondering the thought that Obama is the anti-christ. I didn't vote for him nor do I really care for him at all. I respect the fact that he is the president now but too many things concerning his character seem to line up with what the Bible says about the Anto-christ. I am also glad that I didn't vote for him since I found out after the fact that he is pro-abortion and supports the gay & lesbian community. By the way, I am an African-American so not all of us support him. Well, I can't speak on behalf of all African-Americans just myself. I can not and will not support someone who holds views contrary to the Bible which I believe is and only is the word of God Almighty and I don't care what color you are. Read the Bible and see for yourself. If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ, now is the time to seek him because time is running out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Those of you who think this idea is absurd: what guidance are you relying on? How do you judge the information that you hear and know that it is true or false? If you can immediately deny this speculation then you are obviously operating with specific beliefs. You have a particular view of the world that works for you. When it comes to this matter, however, your worldview might not be large enough.

Enlightenment frees our minds and allows us to see outside of the limits that we've placed in our minds. We understand that the right way is love. It doesn't matter what we do, as long as we do it with love. That satisfies our need for happiness.

How might an antichrist develop in this world? Rather than growing to see every way as the right way and work to make the best of our differences, he would see every way as the wrong way. He would look into people and see only their narrowness of mind, their smallness. Each person he sees is just another step on the stairway to power- the more he can understand how their minds work, the more he learns how to show them what they desire. As he grows he sees further and further into the depths of suffering that we experience- he does not know the meaning of love, but he could convince himself that love is just another word for success- and he is successful. He sees his power as the answer to our problems- but he knows no answers because he falls further and further away from the truth. He knows how you hurt and so you trust him. But does he love you? Where will he lead you? What does he know how to do, but to drift into the dark emptiness?

And where is the world in all of this? Aren't you caught up in consumerism? Have people let their identities take over? and aren't these identities simply egos that are clinging to a structure, clinging to each other? Are you afraid of who you will be if it all comes crashing down? Do you cling tighter still, eager to do your part? Will you all just deperately push against each other, bracing against either side of the chasm?

Let go of that. Let go of your worries. Trust in God's love. All you need is love.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
its normal to feel sad that Obama has worn especially if you are not his fan but lets face the whole anti christ literature is total crap

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am the Antichrist so the talk is over....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hi above secret, i believe you

i am an african. a black one at that.

i've never loved politics and so all through the campaign trail, i couldnt care less. but yesterday as i sat watching the crowds gather for the inauguration, i began to marvel.

i am a Nigerian (the most populous black nation)and i sat watching, it dawned on me tht the only times you get to see millions striding out to any event is to a crusade.

for the first time i began to wonder-what is about this man Obama, why all the fuss, excitement? the crowds reminded me of Reinhard Bonnke's crusades. anyway...

later that day a couple of friends and i had a vigil and you know, i dont know waht we got talking about at 4am but the tot just hit me in my spirit that this man is the antichrist(false prophet of revelation 13).sure enough i got out my bible and read and reread the whole of that chapter.

OBAMA fits it to a T..lets kip watching

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why do you americans think that your presidents are kings from the bible?
Why is the USA so special?

The USA has played a huge role in the world ever since her creation ..
I do not believe that she is not in the bible somewhere (possibly hidden but there) ...In fact I am actually thinking that she COULD be the nation of the freewoman (Which our motto is Land of the free) in scriptures ........Or a Nation from the Handmaid....*(digging into it in scriptures is very interesting) ..
Just a possibility ....

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join