It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a=6 b=12 c=18 d=24 e=30 f=36 g=42 h=48 i=54 j=60 k=66 l=72 m=78 n=84 o=90 p=96 q=102 r=108 s=114 t=120 u=126 v=132 w=138 x=142 y=148 z=154
using osama's transliterated name:
U=126
S=114
A=6
M=78
A=6

I=54
B=12
N=84

L=72
A=6
D=24
N=84
________

another disturbing possibility is the right hand man of US president elect Barack Hussein Obama, Rahm Emanuel.

R=108
A=6
H=48
M=78

E=30
M=78
A=6
N=84
U=126
E=30
L=72
_______
Rahm is almost "ram," a male sheep.Quote:

Revelation 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like unto a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

We all know who the biblical "emanuel" is. Is Rahm Emanuel the false prophet?
where the heck's the preview button?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
BARACK OBAMA IS THE (ANTI-CHRIST)!!
AND THE BIBLE PROVES IT OVER AND
OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

AND IF YOU EMAIL ME I CAN PROVE
TO YOU THAT BARACK OBAMA IS
THE (ANTI-CHRIST) WITH THE (666)!!

AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!

BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE FACTS!!

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!

BARACK OBAMA IS
THE ANTI-CHRIST!!

EMAIL: owens_ruben@yahoo.com

EMAIL: owens_ruben@yahoo.com

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Satan will make himself and angel of light meaning that all this talk of world peace and change and hope will draw us into his power when jesus clearly says an relelations that these are the exact events that will play out. it has nothing to do with hilary clinton. this person is just trying to help you to not be deceived so you wont regret your choices one day. I voted for barack but soon regreted it after realizing that barack fits every single characteristic of the anti christ. there will come a day when the only way to get groceries and other things will be to have a identity chip placed in your hand that will be able to be scanned. i hope you will refuse to get this chip placed in your hand because it is the mark of the beast, and anyone who has received the mark of the beast cant enter the kingdom of heaven. the tribulation is also coming. Please dont be deceived.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

He practiced The Keran. The Keran is Islamic and deals with be-heading all who do not worship the AC. It says it on his real birth certificate. He's from Indonesia, muslim, practices Islam, and his real name is Barry Sotoero.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
[[font=Century Go

Im not sure if i think he is or not. I still have to keep going with my own research about it. But i definetly feel that something is weird about this guy.

Im not saying that he might be the antichrist because im not even sure if i convinced that there is such thing, but i always try to keep an open mind.

I was searching online and i find this site, think its a pretty good site:

www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No mere human will be the Antichrist. He, and the beast, are going to be an artificially intelligent MACHINE!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I thought the antichrist couldn't be revealed until after the Christian rapture?

Of course, that doesn't rule Obama out, but once the antichrist makes an appearance trust me, you'll know.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

your 'n-word' brother is a president know but who cares he doesnt want to stop abortion and hes pulling troops out of iraq in which hes going to flea to when his brothers from iraq come here with tanks and # to blow us to # and then all you #in 'n-word's will say were racis for letting it happen u now what i think about rascism its everywhere and 'n-word's are guilty too pussy

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

no he will come from muslum decenct...and his dad is muslum decent

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Antichrist Has Been Revealed!

BY GOD!

And IT IS BARACK OBAMA

The Prophet Linda Newkirk has the details at her site!

www.prophecies.org

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You say the Bible does not mention an Antichrist. Yet, in (1 John 2:18) it clearly states an Antichrist will come, and that there are many Antichrists as well. The many Antichrists being those who reject Jesus is the Christ.
Christ interpreted means Messiah.

Additionally, this is pretty standard fare amongst all versions of the Bible in use today. Don't believe it? Go to www.blueletterbible.org... and enter: 1 John 2:18 - when the verse comes up, click "V" in the field next to the KJV standard translation, and wahlah, plenty of proof will magically appear before your eyes.

It's easy to see, many of you folks are clueless, and that you also take Bible Scriptures out of context to suit your own views, or agenda's. Pray on it - assuming you know Jesus, your God.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The anti christ comes out of the Revised Roman Empire not the U.S. that would be the E.U.

Read my blog:

www.corporatefactors.net...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

King of the South in the Bible is Egypt. King of the North in the Bible is Syria. So Kenya is not part of the Kingdom of the South. These terms you are using must fit also into Old Testament time lines as the authors of these texts where only familiar with what they knew. So when they said the King of the South, Pharoh and Egypt would jump into their minds. When someone said King of the North, Syria (Hittites, Armorites, and Babylon) would jump into their minds.

Also in Isaiah Anti-Christ will be the willful King of the North and he will transfer his Capital City from Damscus to Jerusalem at the mid-way point of the conflict (tribulation or 3 1/2 year point). Much of what you wrote about Anti-Christ is incorrect. You would be a false teacher in Jesus day. The Bible says to study to show thy self approved a workman who can rightly divide the word of truth! Anti-Christ will be the King of Damscus, his Capital city. He will be a man of war, with flatteries in his mouth (deceiver)! Barrack is not a man of war! Barrack does have flatteries in his mouth! So, something will have to seriously change on the military side for Barrack to fulfill this prophesy.

Is Barrack Obama the Anti-Christ ?

Did a word search for Barrack Obama in the hebrew/greek, and what I found disturbed me greatly. Barrack, which in Hebrew is Barraq, equates in Strong's to word 1300 and means LIGHTENING.

In Greek Barrack translates to word 913 in Strong's Greek and means LIGHTENING. These are Jesus words from Luke 10:18, "and he said unto them, I beheld Satan as Lightening fall from heaven." Key word is Lightening.

Is Barrack Obama the Anti-Christ? Another possible candidate to consider. I sent an Email off to a Jewish Rabbi in Jerusalem, what he sent me back was blood chilling. The only way in hebrew that a Rabbi can say Satan is Lightening is: HASATAN BARRAQ (Barrack) or Satan is or has become lightening. It all said he is falling, which aludes to the fact he was kicked out of heaven for good. And he falls to the Earth. I wonder what Hasatan (hebrew for Satan) will do in his rage? Will he posses a man of Jewish blood (Tribe of Dan)? Will he begin the countdown by a peace treaty with Israel and the Arab world for 7 years?

So is Barrack Anti-Christ? Time will tell. And the stage is set. My only question to you is are you just a watcher/spectator or are you one who really knows your God (that Jesus is the Father in human flesh) and will do great exploits? And are you rapture ready? The true church is leaving 5 wise virgins. But, the 5 foolish virgins (false church) will be left behind! For Satan to kill. And the only way the 5 foolish virgins can redeem themselves is to lay down their lives and keep the testimony Jesus talked of in the scriptures and the same one Paul brings back to point on.

So my question to you since the true church is the Bride of Christ is this: Are you Born Again of WATER and SPIRIT (John 3:1-5, Acts 2:38, and Acts 19:1-7)? Only one way into the Kingdom ladies and gentlemen, you must be Born Again, no exceptions!

1) Repent
2) Baptized in Jesus name by full immersion
3) Baptized by the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues

John 3:1-5 (Jesus first year of his Earthly ministry), Acts 2:38 (Peter 50 days after the crucifixion), and Acts 19:1-7 (Paul 35-40 years after the crucifixion). And they all say the same thing. If you want more scripture. Look up Philip baptizing a enuch. Philip going to Samaria, followed by Peter. Peter conversion of a Roman Centurian, and Paul conversion in Damscus. This is the Gospel message to die out (repent), be buried with Christ (water baptism) and to receive resurrection power (spirit Baptism of Holy Ghost/Rapture of True Church).

This day has the Gospel been preached to you! What will you do?????????

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Im the anti-christ so he cant be...now heil me.....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Nostradameus predicted:

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

1. Barack Hussein Obama is Muslim, although he denies it - for now.

2. "Out of the country of Greater Arabia" - includes Kenya (another reason to hide this fact of the missing official birth certificate).

3. Doesn't say he "comes from" Europe, but that he "enters Europe".

I also like the fact that the truth will be right out in the open and obvious for those willing to see it.

Obama Nation = Abomination

"He that hath ears, let him hear".

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

yo've got to be kidding right? I mean this is a joke right?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

no my friend u need to stop throwin the race thing out their like that.i am a young, white man that grew up in lower class america and have black family. i grew up with them,love them, and will defend them and are in no way shape form or fashion racist ,but i had the same gut feeling and i think everyone that grew up as a christian or even heard about the antichrist had the same feeling.ive done research on this but really dont know what to beleive cuz you just cant beleive everything u hear.i just think everyone should be living their life as if it was gonna happen 2marrow.as if you were gonna be judged next.follow the lord and save your soul.thats the only way to be sure of anything

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im really glad to see everyone on the same page, let me point out a quote that Obama said the other night on TV

"Peace is possible"

Now that scares me, I have believed he was the antichrist for a while, but I can't believe he actually said that.

PRAY

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join